Music Craft Mod

MetalSpartan659
MC name: PrimalMudkip

Music Craft Mod

I propose today to the fair people of Toro a mod called, as the title would suggest, Music Craft. This mod adds instruments of a wide arrangement to Minecraft such as a Saxophone, Grand Piano, Drums, Guitars and Basses, and much more! This could be used in rp in different ways I just believe it would be cool to have street performers, music at fancy restaurants, perhaps bands, and music at parades and what not. This could be a dumb idea or it could be a decent one I just thought it would be awesome for instruments to be added. More info on Music Craft here: http://musiccraft.org/about.html
Kampfkater
MC name: Kampfkater

Re: Music Craft Mod

Hey, this mod certainly looks very interesting.
First of all, what do others think? I for one would enjoy it, but a general community consensus would be nice.
Secondly, do you know what the mod authors opinion about mod packs is? We don't want to add more mods that can't be put into modpacks because it'd be tedious to install everything manually.

Discuss, please~
MetalSpartan659

I would think it'd be pretty awesome to be able to mimic playing my irl guitar ^-^
MetalSpartan659

Actually we can't use this mod in the modpack unfortunately, the creator says that its a dead no.

Return to “Idea Archives”