LNgameplayer's Application

Applications that have been inactive for more than 1 week.
LNgameplayer
MC name: LNgamemaster

LNgameplayer's Application

—General Questions—
Minecraft Username: LNgamemaster
Where did you hear about us: I was looking for a serious RP/Pixelmon server, and stumbled upon this one.
Tell us a little about yourself: I am a sophmore in highschool, who plays in a 'sort of' band, and has a passion for anything important to me.(Sorry if that sounded cheesy)
What is roleplaying? Roleplaying is when you take the role of a character, of which you, or another person chooses the characteristics of, and then plays, fitting to this character's personality, as if you were the character. It could probably be described as a second, fantasy life.
What is meta-gaming in your own words? When you use information that the character you are roleplaying as would not know, and use it as if they did know. It is kind of like breaking the fourth wall.
What is power-gaming in your own words? When one character, without the consent of one or more other players takes control of a situation that involves, or affects these characters or character.
What is retroactive continuity in your own words? When the facts of something that have already been established, randomly change.
What is a Mary Sue in your own words? A 'Mary Sue' is a type of character that is created to be overly exceptional, or idealized character that is extremely unlikely, or even impossible. An 'Ultimate' Character, that is in every way better than others, almost by definition.
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? Out of character is when you leave the perspective of the character, and incorporating information that you only were to know if you weren't in character, while being 'in character' is when you act as if everything the character knows, you know, and you act as if you only know that information, and if you are to refer to the information, your character does not know, you would break character, or be 'Out of character'.
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server?: I only have played on one, prior to this application, and that was only for a few weeks, because no body took anything seriously, however, I did run my own private, whitelist, vanilla, Roleplay server for a little over a year, before I was overwhelmed, and stressed, and stopped.

—In-Game Lore Questions (Please answer in your own words)—
Describe the 1950s: The dawn of rock and roll, new colored TV, unique clothing styles, and the first big change of perspective, and out look since the 1920's.
What is Pix Co.? According to your website, it is a company that develops pokeballs,healing stations, and other pixelmon mod items.
What is Team Noir? A large criminal organization that wear masks.

—General Character Questions—
Full name: Jason Walters
Physical Description: 5ft 11in, thin, brown hair, with blue eyes.
Personality: Critical, quiet, reserved,over analytical, hardworking, determined,
Biography: A boy that as being raised in a racist, homophobic, and religiously un-accepting household found knowledge in books, research in the world around him, and on his eighteenth birthday dreamt to bring equality to the world. To express his views, and emotions through music, but came upon a revelation one day. He saw these pixelmon, and thought of them, not just as a bond, but as an instrument for freedom. He thought, who do people look up to the most. It was apparent that the most highly esteemed people in the pixelmon are the pixelmon masters. He gathered up that if he were to train, and become one of these masters, he would have enough public influence to decrease, and possibly exterminate the discrimination towards all minorities, and so it began.

Flaws: sometimes appears Narcissistic,
Ambitions: To end discrimination torwards minorities.
Favorite pixelmon: Espeon
Skin: http://imgur.com/LXLfKQm

—Open Response Questions—
You are walking along Route 2 when your eyes lock onto another trainers' in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. What do you do next?
I would smirk slightly, and toss down my pokeball casually, and without saying a word, command my pixelmon to take the trainer down. Walk over, receive my earnings, and leave without a word.
Devinbolt145
MC name: Devinbolt145

Re: LNgameplayer's Application

Hello! Welcome.

Your app is mostly great but there were a few problems with your Character Questions.

First I'd like you to make sure your Physical Description, Personality, and Bio are all a paragraph long. A paragraph to us is 5 sentences, run-on sentences count for two. Your Physical description isn't that important but I'd still like you to make it three or four sentences just for a better picture of your character.

Your flaws and ambitions need to be a paragraph also. Besides just stating them try and give a reason he is that way and the paragraphs will roll in!

Finally, I'll need you to add a bit of "Toro Lore" to your bio. This can simply be done by explaining how your character came to toro or maybe how they feel about moving there,

That's just about it! If you have any questions feel free to ask and read some of our guides written by our wonderful staff and members.

Inform me when you've finished :D

Return to “Inactive Applications”