Riding Out the Storm

Chakurano
MC name: ^Chak.*$

Re: Riding Out the Storm

Benji growls. "Ahr, haven't I trained you better than this? No matter, return! Come forth, Rhydon!"
The Rhydon replaces the Slowbro next to Benji. "Gyrodolus, another Blizzard! Let's see how much worse this storm can get! " Benji laughs cruelly as he watches Xander get punched by Randal.
Last edited by Chakurano on Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kcband36
MC name: kcband36

Rushing up next to Randal as he looses control of his anger Vincent tries to grab Randal, "Randal! Stop this, beating him up won't solve anything. Let us just leave him to rot, its not like the police will do much.. not when he has very good connections to them." Sighing and looking over to Xander saying to him in a very mad tone "Is this the image you really wanted to paint for yourself? Toro doesn't want some nut job in power!"

As the wind and rain pick up some, Vincent just shakes his head at Xander, "I figure you knew how to dance this dance better but it looks like you made a wrong step."
Thovian
MC name: Thovian

Aeiden watches as pixelmon and humans alike flare into his view. He begins to stand up, his muscles still fluttering from the damage the lightening did, then almost falls again as Randal jump punches Xander in the mouth. He fancied he heard a crack, though that could have just been his ears adjusting.

I hope you taste some blood. He grimaced as Tornadus was sucked into a pixelball, then broke free and took off, inches above his head.

He noticed the second wave of Ice emanating from Benjis' Gyarados, and scrambles to his feet to narrowly avoid it. He runs over to Sal, who is unconscious. "Here girl, take this." He sprays a super potion on her, then returns her to her ball.

"Leroy! Aid Benji!" He calls to his Agrron, who trundles up to the doors and uses his tail to slap the ground and open up the ice walls, giving the blizzard more room to affect. He then begins his Ice Beam without Aeidens direction, but Aeiden didn't notice, for he was walking away from Randal and Xander, still dazed, looking up at the sky.
Heart
MC name: MissHeartx

What is going on? Eve steps outside trying not to slip on the frost that was created by the mini blizzard. Just as she does, she sees Randal land his fist on Xander's face, breaking his jaw. Her eyes widen and she gasps at this but her attention is drawn to the blinking and shaking pixelball on the ground. "What is that...?" she says under her breath in shock as the pixelmon is released then goes to the sky where she finally sees Landorus, causing her to cry out a bit. Who brought them here? Randal's shouting breaks her gaze from the incoming legendary and moves to see her love drop Xander on the ground. "Randal!" she calls out, running over to him, completely ignoring the man in the suit and the one with the moustache. Eve places her hand on Randal's arm, looking up at him with eyes filled full of worry. "Are you alright? What happened down there? I thought I would lose you! What should we do about these new pixelmon? Should we move to the people to safety? No, it's too dangerous... Maybe we could... No.."
heyifoundyourhat
MC name: heyifoundyourhat

"Don't worry Genevieve, it's over."

Troy stood by the entranceway. He looked a bit shaken, but otherwise fine. He had only been unconscious for a few seconds, miraculously.

He had tired of the incessant waves of cold emanating from inside the now-broken building. As he speaks, his Butterfree Shimmer spreads heavy waves of Sleep Powder over the Gyarados, the two Aggron, and Benji.

"Shimmer used his Signal Beam to draw Landorus here and quell the storm." He giggles. "After all these years, the little guy still has some spunk." He frowns in a gentle, maternal way as he looks down at Xander. "At any rate," he addresses the small group around him. "I must apologize for everything Xander has done to you all."

He blinks a few times, getting a feel for the general mood.
Randal and the fellow with the mustache seem pretty furious. Genevieve is clearly in shock...and Xander...he took a beating
He looks past them, to the indoor area.
Benji and those Pixelmon should be asleep by now...Kaitlyn is confused, and Lux is also furious
He sighs, turning around to look at Aeiden.
He's going to be trouble...he may be against Xander, who's definitely proven his intentions to be quite vile indeed, but he aspires for greater power as well. I may have to take a strong neutral stance between them somehow...or maybe, just maybe...

Troy chuckles. "Regardless, I'm glad the worst is over now."

Return to “Toro Region Archives”