Leo’s Et Application

Leonolious
MC name: IgnoredSon

Leo’s Et Application

Preferred Name: Leo
MC Username: IgnoredSon
Time Zone: Est
Number of hours available: 8/day
How long you have been playing on Toro League: I believe almost 10 months now.

Why do you want to join Event Team?: Because I find it fun, It feels good to be helpful to the community while doing something that I enjoy. Plus, like battle committee, being a part of ET will be a good way to hone my skills in many different ways.

Do you have any past experiences of any similar positions?: Yes

What can you bring to this team?: I really like to write and make up fun little things relating to events. I also have a lot of free time to run events to help ET from not getting stretched out so much. I’m a quicker learner so I’ll get used to how Et runs and get better at supporting everyone.

Have you ran or helped with any Toro events before?: I used to run a bunch of tournaments, I run the cobalt gym and have worked with other gyms before for challenge events. As well as the time I played a cat for bedtime (it was pretty funny)

Have you helped with any other parts of the event process?: Yeah I’ve done some planning and some acting before.

Are you capable of running or helping in events with a higher number of players?: I think going above 10 would be difficult at first but I could figure it out.

Are you capable of running combat-oriented events?: Yes I am.

Now, create an event and write at least a one paragraph summary. Then, complete the following questions:

With the large Primordial storm hitting Galena, a lot of water is being produced, seemingly flooding some of the coastal caves. Specifically mentioned in this event is the Astral Glade. The Astral Glade is under threat of extreme flooding, and as such, many of the Pokémon living in the cave decided to migrate. Though forced a group of Pokémon can be seen moving north at a fast rate, alerting the rangers and the radio of the issue. The best case scenario is that the Pokémon are calmed down and brought to a temporarily safe sheltered area. However anything can happen, and as the Gardevoir group is migrating, a circle shaped Stampede of Mamoswine comes rushing through, away from the Primordial storm. They aren’t trying to be dangerous but their large size and extreme strength makes them very interruptive and dangerous Towards the smaller Pokémon. Such as Ralts or Kirlia. If the Mamoswine are also calmed down and aren’t allowed to simply pass buy, onlookers will see smaller Piloswine and Swinub inside the circle of Mamoswine. Showing that they also were simply trying to protect their young.

Effects and Props: It should be actively raining outside during this event, but other than that the only things needed are a clearer area and a few chiseled Pokémon.

Motherly Gardevoir
Purpose: A protective force against anything that attempts to bring harm to the younger Pokémon from the Astral Glade. Such as Ralts and Kirlia.
Personality: Overprotective, Overly Careful, Wary of people and Pokémon.
Overview: This Gardevoir is the largest Pokémon in the group. Seemingly taking on a leading role in the forced migration. It’s seen using its psychic moves to protect the young of the nest and lead them through the terrain and up north. This Gardevoir is so focused on keeping the other Pokémon safe that they seem overprotective and extremely wary of those approaching the group.

Fatherly Mamoswine
Purpose: A similar figure to the motherly Gardevoir, he’s used in case anyone tries to fight the Mamoswine, stepping forward with his extreme brutish strength and personality to stop them.
Personality: Protective, Brutish, Rather stupid, Violent if attacked.
Overview: The largest Mamoswine in the group, keeping the others in a circle to keep the younger Pokémon inside and safe from the bad weather. It is very Brutish with its approach to new things but will overall leave everyone alone if not attacked or stopped.

Emotes

Gardevoir introduction emote: *The surrounding rain is heavy, and sounds of Pokémon can be heard from all over, seemingly trying to escape the bad incoming storm. However unlike the small unorganized Pokemon scurrying, one group of Pokémon stands out, a large group of Ralts and Kirlia, led by a large Gardevoir seemingly using its psychic to clear a path.*

If players approach: *As you all approach, the Gardevoirs gaze turns to you, Wary, it takes a stance pointing out its arms at the people, stepping in front of the younger Pokémon. A warning.*

If players show violence: *The Gardevoir let’s put a loud cry as attacks fly at it, it puts up a protective barrier to try and deflect the attacks as the young Ralts and Kirlia begin to panic and rush around a small area. The Gardevoir seems very angry and readies a large attack.*

If players try and help: *The Gardevoir, while wary at first can tell people are attempting to help it, and allows them to approach. The many young Kirlia and Ralts are curious about the new people and try and approach, but are stopped by the Gardevoir, it appears to warn them about something.*

If someone tries to catch a youngling: *The ball shakes once, twice, three times, and with a click it is caught. All Pokémon attention is turned to the one who threw the ball, and the Gardevoir rushes at them angrily. Attempting to grab at the pokeball.*

Mamoswine introduction emote: *As the Gardevoir group is helped through the terrain Torwards the north, the sounds of wild Pokémon cease, replaced by a loud rhythmic stomping sound from the south, it’s growing louder as time passes. Something is coming.*

Mamoswine part 2: *As the thumping grows louder and louder a large group of Mamoswine peak over the hillside! They look to be in a circular position, surrounding something, they continue to rush Torwards the group!*

If the Mamoswine are attacked: *As attacks fly at the group of Mamoswine, one of the larger ones steps forward, letting out a loud Moo! It stomps its feet at the people who attacked it, putting its head down and rushing forward!*

If the Mamoswine are allowed to pass: *The Mamoswine pass by as quickly as they came, but as they pass glimpses of smaller Piloswine and Swinub can be seen in the middle of the circle, seems they were also protecting their young. The stomping continues to grow quieter as they pass.*

The Gardevoir find a suitable place for temporary settlement: *The large Gardevoir stops in its tracks, looking around at the small clearing, it nods its head happily with a cry. The many Kirlia and Ralts like clockwork begin scouting out the small area. Seems they like this place!*

What is one weakness you have that might hinder your ability to work on this team?: My ability to step up and talk about things that I think are issues or reaching out for help.

Return to “Accepted Applications”