BlindClown
MC name: ClockJourney

Joogus Whitelist Application

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: JoogusMcGee
Discord Username: nerdyiguana
Pronouns (optional): he/him
Where did you hear about us: Returning player
Tell us a little about yourself: Yo! I'm Joogus, I'm in my second year of college and enjoy watching anime from time to time.

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words & You are free to delete anything of the things in ()s ]
What is meta-gaming?: Meta-gaming is when someone uses information out of character and utilize said information in character even though their character doesn't know IC.

What is power-gaming / god-modding?: Power-gaming is when someone forces their actions onto other characters not giving them a chance to respond, or if their character were to fall off from a 7-story building and proceeded to act as if their character was perfectly fine.

What is retroactive continuity? (retcon): Retcon is when someone changes a major fact about their character's backstory after it got approved .

What is Character Bleed, and how can you prevent it? : Character bleed is when you start too immersed into your character to the point in which you start feeling your character's feelings and allowing it to take over your own mood as it bleeds into your own life. A way to prevent character bleed is to take a break after a rp to allow yourself to decompress or even do some self reflecting.

Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server?: I used to play on a few mcrp servers for around 2-3 years, and have played a fair bit of DND before.

-General Character Questions-
Full name: Jack Castillo
Appearance: Jack stands tall at 5'9 with a straight posture paired with a semi-athletic figure. He is also accompanied by a slightly tanned skin tone. His messy brown hair matches his hazel eyes. Jack wears an expression of pure excitement accompanied with a smile brimming with joy. Jack is usually always on the move, very rarely staying in place He is usually seen wearing a brown jacket accompanied by a wool interior, paired with well worn blue jeans. Jack favored more practical clothing rather than anything fashionable.

Personality: Jack is quite an adventurous person who is driven by his insatiable curiosity. This curiosity both fuels his thirst for learning and exploring the world around him, as well as serves as a foundation for most of Jack's dreams, aspirations he hopes to fulfill someday. While Jack is mainly focused on his future aspirations, this may cause him to prioritize his goals over those around him, or even his responsibilities. Although he is quite the optimist, always wanting to see the best in people and the situations he finds himself in. Whenever meeting new people Jack tends to get excited and even curious at times, which may prompt him to ask questions, although he can be blunt at times. Jack is also always willing to lend a helping hand to those around him. However, Jack does have a tendency to shy away from serious topics, and may even downplay problems he finds himself in.

Biography:  Jack grew up in Hau’oli city which was located in Alola, where he would help out at his parent's daycare. Jack was usually assigned to watching over the smaller pokemon, cleaning after them, and ensuring they were properly being taken care of. Having grown up around pokemon, it sparked his curiosity about them, in which he would use this opportunity to better learn about different types of pokemon as well as playing with them often.
Although Jack was usually seen at the daycare, he also spent a considerable amount of time with his grandfather. Jack was pretty close with his grandfather, cherishing the moments he spent with him. His grandfather would often share stories from his youth, these tales usually involved his adventures outside of Alola where he encountered diverse pokemon and people, although each story seemed more outlandish than the last. They fueled Jack's curiosity and inspired him to one day embark on an adventure of his own.

Flaws: Jack has tendencies to prioritize his thirst for adventure over other aspects of his life which could do more harm than good. As well as tends to downplays his own issues or to avoid them. He is also pretty naïve and will believe what anyone says as long as it catches his curiosity.

Ambitions: Jack wishes to explore the world around him and to further his own knowledge. And to even apply this knowledge for a good purpose.

Starter Pokemon: Rockruff
Skin:
Front: https://imgur.com/M12BGiQ
Back: https://imgur.com/1B9viJd

-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[There is a 150+ word minimum for two of the scenarios, you can choose which. You only need to do 2 out of 3. Responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

Jack would let out a warm smile as he kneeled down to the girl "Don't ya worry a thing, I'll get them down in a jiffy" he'd say in a reassuring tone as he patted her shoulder.  He'd take a quick glimpse up at the tree searching for the Meowth "Alright, looks like they're a little high up, but that ain't a problem" He'd say still smiling as he began to scale up the tree. He would have successfully managed to reach the Meowth, he'd wave one of his hands over to the Meowth "Over here buddy, don't worry I don't bite" he'd say as he kept his smiling, the Meowth at first hesitant, began to slowly reach it's way towards me. As the Meowth got closer he'd carefully reach in to grab it "There we go, now let's get you to your owner, how does that sound?" he'd say as he slowly began climbing down. Slowly reaching the base of the tree, he'd carefully hand the Meowth to the girl as he gave a quick pet to the Meowth. "See, I told ya I'd get them for ya, take care of you two. "Jack said as he moseyed off.

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

Jack would happily meet the cheerful woman's gaze with an equally bright smile. "Howdy there Miss, I came here from Melemele Island over in Alola, born and raised in fact. Now why am I here, why am I here?" He'd pause as he looked away momentarily before looking back at the woman. "Right! I came to Toro for an adventure! All about the thrill of exploration, never knowing when something exciting is around the corner. Although I'm not sure where I'm headed,  I'm just gonna go with the flow and see where that takes me" Jack would happily say nodding to himself. The woman nodded as she finished jotting into her clipboard "How exciting, make sure to enjoy yourself while on your visit to Toro, and thanks" she'd respond as she kept smiling. "You're more than welcome, take care!" Jack said as he waved, before marching off with a smile.
Skolarr
MC name: Skolarr

Re: Joogus Whitelist Application

Aaaaand Accepted!
Image Keep on Necrodancin'!Image

Return to “Accepted Applications”