xEthanHawkx Whitelist application

xEthanHawkx
MC name: xEthanHawkx

xEthanHawkx Whitelist application

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: xEthanHawkx
Discord Username: xethanhawkx or Shadow Wizard Money Gang
Pronouns (optional): He/him
Where did you hear about us: Was interested in it the idea and found a link from a reddit post
Tell us a little about yourself: I’ve been a big fan of Pokémon for a long time and I've always enjoyed rp, I’m pretty quiet around people when I first meet them but I can’t stop talking once I do know them.

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying? Roleplaying is assuming the role of a character and dictating their actions based on their own actions and experiences rather than your own to play out interesting stories or ideas.
What is meta-gaming? Meta-gaming is having your character react to situations with information they couldn’t possibly have but you the player does making the action seem pretty much random from the character.
What is power-gaming / god-modding? Power-gaming is basically just saying “nuh uh I have a big laser beam that instantly kills you and your sword can’t pierce my armor because its made of adatitamythril”
What is retroactive continuity? (retcon): It’s when something that has already been established in lore is removed or changed.
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? In character moments are things your character does or says, while OOC is what you the person controlling the characters does or says.
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? I have done loads of rp on discord and g-mod, but never on Minecraft.

-General Character Questions-
[There is a 80+ word minimum for the appearance, 150+ word minimum for biography, and 150+ word minimum for personality. But feel free to do more! Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name: Aaron Henry Florence
Appearance: Aaron is a man of a relatively moderate build, standing at a height of around 5'10" and having a somewhat bulky build containing a mix of muscle and fat. his hair is shoulder length, dark black with the occasional strand of gray, and rather unkempt. He has a moderate amount of facial hair of the same color. Aaron also has a scar above his right eyebrow along his right forearm. He wears a plain white shirt under a brown outdoorsman's coat, work pants and a pair of heavy brown climbing boots. (80 word minimum)
Personality: Aaron is a somewhat distant person often preferring the company of a few close group of friends rather than large groups or crowds but can and will make do when needed. He however he faces no such problems when it comes to Pokémon, as he easily opens right up to them without a second of hesitation. However for those few people he deems close to him, he will readily help whenever or however he can. At times he can be short tempered but only when it's for what he deems to be a just cause. He is often rather forgetful of new information to the point of needing to hear a name several times before he fully remembers it however once he has learned something he almost never forget. Despite his forgetful nature he will remind himself over and over to ensure he does what is needed of him under a strong sense of responsibility. (150 word minimum)
Biography: Aaron Henry Florence is originally from the Hoenn region, Born and raised in the town of Fallarbor. He spent his younger years in a small mountainous town, climbing up and down the rocky surfaces in his adventurous childhood braving the wilderness by himself From around the age of 15, although before this he learned to love exploring through hiking with his parents in his younger years, once he was old enough to explore on his own he began exploring deeper into the caves and mines in the mountains. It was here that he found his first nearest and dearest friend, a small metallic object that he nearly overlooked as it was trapped under a pile of rocks in one of the mines he was exploring. the only reason he managed to notice it was due to the bright shine of the silvery metallic face of the Beldum trapped beneath, he spent hours freeing the Pokémon from the rocks eventually managing to pry the last rock from off the top of the pokemon. the two became fast friends and continued their adventures together, Aaron took up a roll of a expeditionist jumping from group to group of explorers until he reached adulthood, wanting climb the highest highs and delve into the deepest low's to see the hidden wonders of the world and to help out any more unfortunate Pokémon he happened across along the way. Through his exploits he has become a natural born survivalist, as he set off for his first time as the head of his very own expedition party hoping to gather more members and friends along the way, Fully intent on exploring the entirety of the Toro region. (150 word minimum)
Flaws: Often over ambitious throwing himself into danger out of a sense of adventure
Ambitions: Aaron wants to explore the world, finding every nook and cranny, his goal after this is to become a teacher or instructor with the knowledge he gathers.
Starter Pokemon: Beldum
Skin: (Please include a screenshot of the front and back or the skin itself.)
https://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/221 ... untaineer/
-Open Response Questions-
-Write in third person!-
[There is a 150+ word minimum for two of the scenarios, you can choose which. You only need to do 2 out of 3. Responses must be written in third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond? *Aaron looked down at the girl as small girl ran up to him, He could hardly hear the crying of the girl until she grew close due to the noises of the bustling city, he kneeled down to the girls eye level to try and help her calm down as he listened to her request* "Of course I can help you get your Meowth down from the tree, just take me to him." *He said with a smile, even if he didn't do well with most people, how could he refuse to help a poor little girl and her trapped pokemon.* *the little girl would seem to calm down some once he agreed to help leading him over to the tree the Meowth was stuck in and pointing up at it* "He's right there mister!" *Aaron would nod before climbing up the tree with ease, once he got to the branch the Meowth was stuck on he reached into his satchel, offering it a berry before gently scooping it up and climbing back down to the base of the tree and handing the little girl her beloved Pokémon* "Here you are miss, make sure you keep a close eye on him from now on" *the little girl would take the Pokémon into her arms with glee before nodding her head in response* "Yes sir, thank you so much!" *the young girl spoke with a brimming smile before running off for home*

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond? *Aaron is a taken aback a bit as the woman walked up to him and immediately began asking her question, it took him a moment before he remembered he's supposed to answer these questions* "Well uh, thank you for the warm welcome, I'm coming here from the Hoenn region. I came here for a bit of a fresh start I guess you can say, I want to explore somewhere that's entirely new to me. I plan on visiting everywhere I can as part of that, I want to see all the beautiful sights Toro has to offer, But as for right now I think I'm going to try and find somewhere to spend the night" *Aaron answered her questions with a bit of awkwardness in his voice, unsure of if he had fully answered all of her questions properly as the woman wrote down his responses.* *Once the woman was done writing down his replies she looked up from he paper with a smile* "Thanks for answering my questions, if you need somewhere to stay there should be a place just down the road from here"*she said pointing to the end of the street they stood on the side of* "Thank you Ma'am"*he quickly replied before turning and beginning to head down the road to find a place to sleep for the night.*

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pokeball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Re: xEthanHawkx Whitelist application

Welcome! Thank you for your patience, and the changes provided. Welcome to the server!
When you get online, you can notify a staff with a starter of your choice, with whatever specifications you could want! Custom Size / Nature / Gender / Non-HA Ability ( if you want one of these, you're best with asking around )
I'll also let you know, since it's easy to miss but! We do level the playing field a little bit and provide Max IVs / near Max IVs for Hidden Powers - though people still need to breed if they want specific stats ( like 0 atk ) and for the rest :3 ! There's a NPC to do that in our Battle Tower!

But outside of all that WELCOME! The IP is server.toro-league.com:7777 and
You can find links to the Technic Pack or individual mod links in the #rules-and-resources channel of discord, along with most important info! You can always ask if you have any questions or concerns.
^^ I recommend giving the New Player Guide a read~

Return to “Accepted Applications”