Build Committee - Grab your hard hat!

Be the friendly face at the door, ready to take your coat and hat, or help with other aspects of the server!
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Build Committee - Grab your hard hat!

What does the Build Committee do?
This isn’t a staff position, but they help contribute by adding and improving the world by helping with various builds on the server!

Before you join the Build Committee
You must be an active member of Toro. There is not an exact for how long, but it's something we'll keep in mind when considering your application.

You also understand that any builds you contribute to might be altered to help fit. We're not looking for members who would be upset with alterations to builds.

Build Committee Qualifications
  • * Building, Decoration, or Chiseling skills
    * A good attitude!
    * Able to communicate
    * Trustworthy!
You only need to help build the projects you want to and have the ability to- if you don’t think you can do something that’s fine!

Build Committee Responsibilities
  • * Creating little easter eggs and nests around the map.
    * Working with ET to create builds for various events.
    * Helping revamp or decorate buildings.

Build Committee Application

Please make a thread titled ____'s Build Committee Application and fill out this application if you want to apply!

Code: Select all

Preferred Name: 
MC Username: 
Number of hours available: 
How long you have been playing on Toro League: 

Why do you want to join Build Committee?: 
What experience do you have building on Minecraft?: (Please include screenshots- if it's on Toro you can list out builds and such you've worked on!)

What can you bring to this team?: [[i]Anything[/i] and [i]everything[/i] that you can do that makes you more useful as a Build Committee member!] 
What is one weakness you have that might hinder your ability to work on this team?: 

Anything else we need to know: 

Return to “Trainers & Committees”