Shiv's Bar Monopoly. ICGM-M's

ShadexTheDark
MC name: ShadexTheDark

Shiv's Bar Monopoly. ICGM-M's

Special Request
Please note down Chakurano down as an employee in any of those, for 1k/s for the fruit I take for the OOC drinks I serve sometimes, it's an IC agreement Shiv made with Benji to have fruit delivered as well.

MC Username: ShadexTheLight
Character Name: Shiv Warden
Character profile:
http://www.toro-league.com/forum/viewto ... Shiv#p9488
How long have you been RPing with us: Over a year now.
Name of Place of Business: The Snoozing Grumpig
What type of Business: City Bar!
Employees (excluding owner) at the time of submission:
None, staffed by an NPC

How much money seasonal do you want the GM’s to allow for your place of business to make: 10.000 pix a season.
Why do you feel this is a reasonable amount? Please include support for your answer as the larger the amount it is then the better the reason should be!
All right, so here's my reasoning.
First of all, Shiv made sure to get fresh fruit from Viridis, and (In his opinion) the best drinks from the Staggering Spinda. Above that it’s right in the middle of the city and the best looking bar there, too.

Character profile:
http://www.toro-league.com/forum/viewto ... Shiv#p9488
Name of Place of Business: The Moonshine
What type of Business: Another friggin' bar.
Employees (excluding owner) at the time of submission:
Pay - 5.000p/season for Matthew (To Mishakiara)

How much money seasonal do you want the GM’s to allow for your place of business to make: 7.000 pix a season. 5 of which goes to Matthew.
Why do you feel this is a reasonable amount? Please include support for your answer as the larger the amount it is then the better the reason should be!
First of all, Shiv made sure to get fresh fruit from Viridis, and (In his opinion) the best drinks from the Staggering Spinda just like the other bars. Sadly it's in a terrible location in the slums. Shiv doesn't do much else but manage getting the drinks and the fruit. So matthew mostly runs it. There's also a new karaoke bar which has been fairly popular lately despite the sketchy location.

A breakdown: 5k/s is going to Matthew, 2k/season is going to Shiv.

Character profile: http://www.toro-league.com/forum/viewto ... Shiv#p9488
Name of Place of Business: Cobalt Beach Bar
What type of Business: Beach Bar
Employees (excluding owner) at the time of submission: None [NPC]

How much money seasonal do you want the GM’s to allow for your place of business to make: 8.000 pix a season.
First of all, Shiv made sure to get fresh fruit from Viridis, and (In his opinion) the best drinks from the Staggering Spinda, just like all of his bars. It's overlooking the beach, and whenever anything goes on at Cobalt's beach he's sure to cash in on everyone coming over there.

Character profile: http://www.toro-league.com/forum/viewto ... Shiv#p9488
Name of Place of Business: Tyrian Beach Bar
What type of Business: Beach Bar
Employees (excluding owner) at the time of submission: None [NPC]

How much money seasonal do you want the GM’s to allow for your place of business to make: 8.000 pix a season.
First of all, Shiv made sure to get fresh fruit from Viridis, and (In his opinion) the best drinks from the Staggering Spinda, just like all of his bars. It's overlooking the beach, looking pretty good with signed records from Chuck Berry framed and hanging on the sides, it's a great place to chill and Shiv likes hanging out himself here during his free time if he can, though usually it'll be staffed by an NPC, you can find Shiv the most at this bar.

Lots of numbers later, I think this seems to be what I used to have, hope I didn't forget anything. I 'think' this is mostly what it was before? And then I've also added the Cobalt Beach Bar I've always forgot to make a ICGM for. Any questions, feel free to PM. And please do, I'm getting a headache from all these numbers.
^(^,.,^)>

Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Re: Shiv's Bar Monopoly. ICGM-M's

You special request has been done, otherwise:
Overall the prices are alright! Due to the fact Shiv has so many businesses and others responsibilities (including running the rangers and being a dad) I'm going to have to take off 2kP for each one to account the fact Shiv will have to hire an NPC to help run most of them- If you hire a Player Character to that specific bar, I'll return it.
The slums price is alright and won't be reduced since you stated another character is practically running it, and you're only making 2k from it anyways.

This bumps your total paycheck down to 22kP/s - which is still a hefty amount, and doesn't even include your Ranger paycheck.
ShadexTheDark

Talked about it, fair enough yep!
^(^,.,^)>

ShadexTheDark

Pay - 5.000p/season for Matthew (To Mishakiara) needs to go up to 7.000p/season because Matthew got a raise for helping Shiv with his blatant tax fraud taxes
^(^,.,^)>

Return to “Inactive Applications”