Carmine Gym Leader Tournament!

Macecurb
MC name: Ecurbmac

Carmine Gym Leader Tournament!

Posters and sign-up sheets are scattered around the various towns and cities in Toro, announcing a pixelmon tournament.

----------------------------------- OOC -----------------------------------
Next week, on Friday, August 7th at 6 PM EST, Carmine will be holding its' first ever Gym Leader Pixelmon Tournament!

The purpose of this tournament is primarily to choose a new gym leader for Carmine's unbearably empty Ground-type gym. That said, there is also an open bracket with cash prizes for those of you who just want to battle pixelmon without becoming a gym leader!

The rules are fairly simple: Each participant must bring a team of three ground types (Including dual-types with ground) with maximum level 45! There are no restrictions on IV's or EV's, although each pixelmon must have at least one ground-type move.

Furthermore, there will be two brackets: In the first, the grand prize is a position as gym leader of Carmine. In the second, trainers will compete for cash prizes of 10K, 5K and 2.5K for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place, respectively.

Lastly, there will also be a raffle for another lifetime theater ticket!

If you are interested in participating, please reply ICly saying so!
stowaway8888
MC name: stowaway8888/Dayre_

Re: Carmine Gym Leader Tournament!

Lucas, after seeing the flyer about the tournament, would write his name on the list for those who are competing for the gym leader spot.
Vernon
MC name: MirroredPanda
Discord: MirroredPanda#6969

Tzen looks up at the poster with a small smile. A gym leader may be fun. He signs his name up for the Gym Leader bracket, and heads on his merry way to a Pixelmon Center, just to make sure he had Pixelmon that met the criteria for the tournament.
Toma
MC name: TOMANATOR99

Asrael looks up at the poster and grins. The Carmine Gym Leader Tournament was the chance he had been waiting for, for all his life. Finally Asrael would be able to train his favorite types and become a professional trainer. This tournament had his name written all over it. Asrael takes out a Staraptor Feather and puts down his signature under the Gym Leader Bracket along with the alternative bracket with a small note next to his name *If not allowed to participate in both Tourneys, please just put me in the Gym Leader Bracket*. With a new found joy, Asrael bounded up all the way to the Ferrite Public Library so he could research Ground-Type Pixelmon.

((Sorry for being late, I thought I had replied but apparently it did not go through. My apologies to anyone who this misconception affected.))

Return to “Archives”