Toro's Public Activism Group

atonofkittys
MC name: a_ton_of_kittys

Re: Toro's Public Activism Group

Leonardo looks over at Benji when he spoke, giving a nod to the friendly face. He then looks unsure, wondering if, in fact, Reaper Z would attack the meeting hall just for the fun of it. His eyes are drawn down to the cane once the tapping begins again. He listens quietly to Aeiden, then narrows his eyes slightly as well at the mention of a mole. He wonders who Aeiden had in mind, then nods and returns a slight smirk and a lifts an eyebrow. "Yes, how lucky for us.." he says softly. He crosses one leg over the other, an arm leaning on the back of the seat casually. "Unfortunately, however... their nooses seem to be in much the same style as everyone else's.."
Thovian
MC name: Thovian

Aeiden raises an eyebrow at him, wondering what he is getting at.

"How so? People fight their demons and make their own nooses all the time, though few actually take the time to wear them or let others put them on them. I can't imagine many people wanting to help these moles, regarding how people want to kill the grunts."

He continues tapping out a rhythm.

"I just hope for their safety they come out and admit their guilt, otherwise some random patriot may force it out of them.".
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Wallace tapped the podium a bit, not out of annyoance, it was good the premier was actually seen chatting and worrying about the land's problems. He spoke out to the little clique,
" Is there a problem, gentlemen? "
he couldn't make out what they were saying. With a small shake of his head he prys his eyes off the premier and scanned the otherwise quiet crowd.
atonofkittys

"Some people might find they did not put their nooses on them.. or have no idea they are wearing one. I imagine it is difficult for anyone to have escaped from the noose the way Toro has become," he says softly and nods, no longer paying attention to the meeting. "Ah, vigilantes.." He shakes his head gently. "Will they be any more safe coming out about it than hiding in the shadows and waiting for them, I wonder.."
Thovian

Aeiden looks up at the man on the stage. "No, there is no problem. Simple stem discussion is all. We will ower our voices if it becoming an issue." He looks at Leonardo once more.

"Not everyone is condemned by default. But they are in fact aiding enemies of the state. So whatever the case, they made and wear their own noose of their own free will." he scratches hose nose quickly. "And whether it is up to the law enforcement or some random patriot to pull the lever is up for speculation."

He looks back down at the cane, his green eye is seeming to dim.
atonofkittys

Leonardo glances over at the man but returns his gaze back quickly. He listens to Aeiden, then nods and watches the cane as he thinks. Looking back up and seeing Aeiden's eye is dimmer than before, he wonders what could have happened to him beyond what he was told. "I would like to believe they are put on the same trial anyone else is," he responds softly, then looks off at the wall or something else that doesn't hold his attention.
Thovian

Aeiden shakes his head, looking down at the floor between his feet.

"By law... they are looking at a higher sentence. Unless they can prove that they were forced into it, in which case I believe that the sentence would be reviewed."

He looks up at the man on the stage once more, waiting to see if he responds to his statement, then looks around the room, seeing if anyone else will stand up and state an opinion.
Rosy

Wallace waved his hand, dismissing the idea and just kept up his charismatic smile as he stood straight.

Mimi stood up, catching some attention. The woman's cheeks blushed red as she waved her arms and whispered loud apologies as she stepped and wiggle down the aisle, trying her best to keep to herself. Mimi made her way to the confectionery in the corner and distracted herself with some coffee and a donut she made herself.

" Anybody else have something to say about anything we've talked about today? " he said, sighing internally at the woman.
Chazzy
MC name: Gizrocks/Gizboulders

Chaz clasp his hands together as he stands with a smile I have an idea, following the event Idea how about we do something like a ball, something that will make them think we're defenseless but we aren't. We all come with our pixelmon, in my idea the only thing the pixelmon will be used to is trapping them in the building and tying them up, with pixelmon like Galvantulata's and big hefty pixelmon to block the doors like Snorlax's, Blastoise's, and Golurk's.
Maybe we can be something like a festaval held in the Auerila's gym like the kibos comet one. When or if they arrive we can trap them and interrogate them as a community. And if they don't show we still have a party."
smiles again then takes a seat.
yo
Rosy

Mimi starts to speak up- but out comes her ideas muffled by food. Realizing her own idiotcy she blushes hard and corrects herself. Washing the donut away with a splash of coffee she coughs into her hand and responds to Chaz's idea from the corner- "Oh I'd love a ball! Infact, I'm always complaining about the last of peaceful events, the last ball I attended was the Kibo's Comet ball - but that was oh so many years ago!" there is a small giggle full of nostalgia, it was a good time despite her being sad at the start of the event. She wondered if her wish came true as she returns to her seat.
Getting off track as she rambles some more " The last festival we've had actually was the one in Adamas, but personally, it was nothing more than a huge gym battle in my eyes! Not that I'm complaining too much, I believe Davi did have more planned, but with the appearance of that dragon and the rain... "
The mother lets out a dreamy sigh before trying to bring it back on topic after receiving a 'look' from Wallace,
" I absolutely think that's a lovely idea though, sir! "

Return to “Toro Region Archives”