Organization of Scientifical Individuals Toro (OSIT)

FrogVoice
MC name: TheKevCoP

Organization of Scientifical Individuals Toro (OSIT)

You're walking down the streets of Aurelia. It's pretty windy and and you feel a bit cold. Just as you try to protect yourself from the cold a piece of paper flies directly into your face. You mumble some curses to the one who decided to throw it away, but still read it.

On the paper there is written:

Are you an unhappy scientist in this region? Do you think that you don't get the praise for your researches that you deserve? Are you sad of the fact that geography is considered a real science?

Underestimated scientists of Toro: Unite

Unite and join the Organization of Scientifical Individuals Toro!

Who are we?

We are an organization for scientists and those who want become one.

What are we doing?

We are building a science community in the Toro Region so that scientists can easily share they're researches with other like minded individuals.

Can I join you?

Of course you can. But you have to either be: A) a scientists or B) someone who is willing to spend his time on researching in the sense of doing field work.
To join meet Professor von Schwartzenstein at his lab north of Aurelia.

What are you waiting for? JOIN TODAY!
No waifu, no laifu.
TheRickCroese
MC name: TheRickCroese

Re: Organization of Scientifical Individuals Toro (OSIT)

I didn't see any application form, so I took my old one and edited it a bit.
IGN: TheRickCroese
Character Name: Rick Angelun Croese
Why do you want to join OSIT?: Rick has finally been released by the evil spirit that took command of him 4 years. He was studying at the Sootopolis University and he finished it on Electricity and Electromagnetism. When he finished that, he went to the research lab for Polynomial Science. There, he created with some researchers a prototype of the Pixelmon we call Porygon. But, it was unstable, and it exploded. Rick never forgave himself that. Now, after he saw the paper, Rick wanted to get to the Professor, and finally finish what he should have finished; getting Porygon into the real world.
What will you bring to our team?: Knowledge of electricity, magnetism, and polynomial sciences. Polynomial Science is the knowledge of the different dimensions. Should be pretty interesting.
Other things: At the moment, Rick is aiming to be the next Gymleader of Aurelia. I don't know if this hinders the buissnesses of science, but he aims to be a Gymleader too. Electric, of course.

Return to “Archives”