dekt's Forum Moderation application.

dekt
MC name: excadr1ll

dekt's Forum Moderation application.

Full Name: (Admins should know my full name from google docs. ^^)
RP Name: Ryan Flynn
MC Username: dekt
Time Zone: EDT/EST.

Number of hours available:

Generally about 12 hours per day or so. I work at home from my own computer, so whenever downtime strikes I'm usually browsing the forums anyhow! I also follow a very irregular sleep pattern, so I tend to be around at various points during a 24 hour period. :lol:

What can you bring to the FM team?

I'm familiar with the forum and game rules, and as a member of the support team, I have already been responding to questions and concerns via PM. It seems only natural that I should try to support the forums as much as I can, as well!

I was raised in a bilingual household (sort of!) so I'm very comfortable with working with those to whom english is a second language.

I'm a very organized person, and I'm a bit obsessive about having everything in it's proper place. My grasp of the english language isn't anything to shake a stick at, either, I'd say? 8-)

Previous experiences:

Nothing very recent. I've volunteered as a moderator on a few different phpBB boards in the past, when I was younger... but honestly, nothing serious. I'm sure the moderation controls would be pretty easy to figure out.

Other:

Nothing much to add. I'd like to help keep these boards a nice, friendly place where people can post comfortably without fearing the possibility of flame wars that go unchecked. I don't see that as being a problem right now, but you never know! I am all about fostering a positive environment for the forums. :D I keep whatever rude language I might be capable of out of this family-friendly environment!
Peach
MC name: Peachi3xx

Re: dekt's Forum Moderation application.

Mannnng. You've done so much work in the background. I can't thank you enough. I would appreciate any of your help in moderating the forums. :D
DannyJay
MC name: nutellarain

Grats dekt :)
dekt
MC name: excadr1ll

Oh! Thank you. :oops: Yeah, I love to help out. I've had a lot of fun investigating some of the bugs we've been having so far, so it's really no trouble.

Return to “Archives”