Team Arkus

Gdsygs
MC name: Gdsygs

Re: Team Arkus

aassassin452 wrote:IGN: aassassin452
Character Name: Edwin
Mascot Pokémon: Jolteon
Why do you want to join?: To help others and to stop the rivals
What will you do once you are accepted?: I will try to get better and try to make more allies aswell as save up money for supplies
What path will you choose rank-wise?: I would be a Agent because I love spying on people and getting information on them.
Accepted(If its ok with arceus that i accept them) if you can help us achieve our goal of reaching our own made base)
Arceus
MC name: Arceus12234

And, yes Team Admins can accept/deny apps
If anyone knows why Gdsygs has not been online in a long time tell me, he's like my bro ;_;
Arceus

*Bump*
If anyone knows why Gdsygs has not been online in a long time tell me, he's like my bro ;_;
Carol
MC name: SolitariusLupus

d

What?
Last edited by Carol on Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Frog
Gdsygs

Carol wrote:IGN: Lonely_Frog
Character Name: Carol
Mascot Pokémon: Clefable
Why do you want to join?: To help others and to stop the evil gangs around the cities.
What will you do once you are accepted?: I will help raise money for the Team Base as well as get stronger with my pixelmon team and my other team in the path that I choose.
What path will you choose rank-wise?: I would be a Defense because well, someone's got to do it ;) . I would also like to be a defender because my and my pixelmon can take a lot of hits from others! :)
Congrats Accepted, we will need more money to get a better base so you will be helping out greatly, you could be a defender admin if you are great at this job, could, don't get your hopes up
aassassin452
MC name: aassassin452

If its ok could I leave the club
Gdsygs

aassassin452 wrote:If its ok could I leave the club
Its up to you, but if you are joining the other team then you just betrayed us
Arceus

Yeah, you can leave, but if you side with a enemy, don't expect us to go easy. Besides, we finally have enough cash to purchase some land. Think twice. Once the bas is built, you can go on missions to get money, obliterate people, and stuff.
Arceus

ANNOUNCEMENT

It's almost time for the base! Now the team's really going to get moving! Missions and jobs will be introduced soon, but as of of now, you guys get to help with the base's location and design!
Reg's Idea: More of a UFO-ish design, so nobody cold get in. Inside there would be a lever that lets down a stream of water do only members could be let in by team admins. Ender pearls would just hit the bottom.

Arc's Idea
in progress...

Come up with your own ideas as well!
Gdsygs

GDSYGS'S Team rocket HQ kinda of base

We have a base similar to team rockets HQ but its a bit different, there is no teleporters, and nothing on top, it just looks like the base but with rooms and interesting things instead of AHHH WHERE AM I??????

Sammybooos Idea

plant-ish base(Written by sammybooo)

Return to “Archives”