PSA for all Pending and Future VA's ~

haveyouseenmyhat
MC name: haveyouseenmyhat

PSA for all Pending and Future VA's ~

Heyooo! Hat here! By the powers vested in me by the great and powerful Peach... I just wanted to announce a few things here, since I will be accepting the majority of VA's from here on out~

First and foremost: References.
I have proposed the idea to Peach that only one RP screenshot be needed per applicant, instead of per reference. I definitely understand that it isn't part of everyone's routine to take random screenshots of their RP with other players. Also, I feel that having multiple screenshots required for one applicant would cause people to RP for the sake of getting a screenshot, which could detract from the RP itself, possibly even hurting the applicant's chances.
Also, for those of you who will be completing references for any open VA's, please put real thought into your references; the applicants are counting on you!

Second: The idea of character alignment.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alignment_ ... Alignments
This Wikipedia page details the nine separate character alignments. Please be sure that, when filling in this section, you choose your alignment carefully to ensure that it matches with your character, and the idea of your character as a villain.

Third: General application stuffs.
Please please please make your applications easy to read. Use proper spacing, bolding, underlining, etc. to format each section as clearly as possible. Also, be sure to try to use proper grammar, spelling, capitalization, etc.
The more I (or Peach) enjoy reading the application, the more likely it is to be accepted.

That's all for now, I may add some things to this as they come to mind. If you have ANY questions, feel free to PM me, and I will answer you as soon as possible.

Xander gives a small wave, and feigns a grin. "Hope to see you again soon!"

Return to “Villain Applications”