Cyrus [Mishpelled]

The place to put your character's information.
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Cyrus [Mishpelled]

Minecraft Name: Cyrus
Character Name: Narcissus Arao
Nicknames: Cyrus, Narc
Birthday: Autumn 8, 1056

Description
Height:6'0"
Weight: Average
Eyes: Pink
Hair: Long, thick, wavy black hair
Skin: Tanned
Markings: Scar on his nose bridge (which is sometimes hidden with make-up) and one one his nose.
Health Issues: None
Key Inventory items: Golden bird skull necklace

Life Style
Religion: Worships Lugia
Profession(s): Cobalt Dockworker, Pokemon Accessory Maker
Title(s): N/A

Biography

Parents: Hahana Arao and Sebastian Iola (?)
Siblings: None he actually consider siblings, a decent number of other technical siblings though.
Extended Family: too much
Children: None

History
Pre-Toro History: Narcissus was born to the single mother Hahana Arao on Shamouti Island. She died soon after childbirth, leaving him to be raised by his grandmother who lived a bit further from the main town. The island was more remote didn’t have too many children so the education was questionable at best, and he was taught what he needed to know by his grandmother and some of people around the island. All he knew about the outside world his learnt from the sailors and merchants who stopped there as well as the rare tourist or two.

Growing up, he would spend a lot of time wandering the island or listening to any sailors with stories to tell. When he got old enough he’d start to help around the town with various odd jobs he could do; though, he ended up spending most of his time with the carpenter.

While he was still a teen his grandmother would peacefully pass away from old age. Without anything truly tying him to the island he decided to leave the island, and he ended up getting on a boat leading him straight to Toro.

Post-Toro History:
- Started to live in Cobalt’s slums because having no rent is the best way to save money.
- Went to a weird snowy land for a bit where he ended up selling toys. $$$
- He vaguely recalls a dream where he was a Salandit, strange.
- Helped find some kidnapped Darkthorne Guild members? Mostly messed about and watched, he did give a blonde guy one of his ponchos though.
- Went to the opening of a Berry farm where the Disco Bomb™ Pokemon came out of a weird sky hole and starting trying to blow stuff up. Awful!
- Almost set a dude's vardo on fire with some people who had their tarot reading done.
- Explored a cave with a group of people, helped release Zapdos, and threw an ancient spear at it.
- Went camping in the desert where he found a mega bracelet.
- Became RIVALS with Rowan.
- Started living with Rowan, Riley, and Remy at the Tropana farm!
- Went to the Carmine fundraiser where he dressed as Darkrai. Last on confessed to Orchid.
- Met Bebe at the haunted mansion near Tyrian??
- Went to the Kibo festival!
---- Other stuff.
- HAPPILY ENGAGED.
Nature
Strengths: Cyrus is great at listening and working with others. Along with that, despite his terrible education, he has a pretty good amount of common sense, even if at times it might seem like it. He's generally pleasant socially too.
Weaknesses: He is a bit of a push-over; he follows others like a mareep at times and tends to go along with things. In addition, he's pretty indecisive, taking too long to decide on- and then follow through- with things.
Alignment: Neutral Good
Ambitions: Live a nice happy life with his good fiancée. Maybe have a child or two down the line :3c

Personality
Cyrus is an ultimately good person, always trying to do the best thing. Although part of this stems from his religious beliefs, it also just has to do with how he was raised. People are often given more than one chance- to the point of becoming a flaw at some point. With those considered 'bad' he believes they often have good reason, and otherwise, they will be punished by the gods eventually anyways. Along with this, Cyrus tends to put the needs of the majority over anything; rather sacrificing something of his own to help more people.

Although Cyrus does get down or lost on what to do, he doesn't really go off the edge. He's good at keeping himself together and grounded, even in tough situations- of course, this does not mean he's particularly calm or happy, but he won't break mentally. In a depressive or injured state he has a bad habit of keeping quiet about it, worried about bothering others, but he does at least try to surround himself with those more supportive until it has passed.
Relationships

ORCHID - Waifu
  • ★★★★★★★★★★
    " She's absolutely amazing and I love her. Though, I can't deny at times she's rather, sassy. It's fine though, that's how people are. "

At first they met when mining as a group for materials for Pixelballs in the wintery town they first visited. She tried to use Metronome in a cave. They finally properly several years years later, and eventually started dating. After around 5 years they finally got engaged- Orchid being the one who proposed.

Rowan - Rival
  • ★★★★★★★★☆☆
    " I WILL get my crown back from him. "

Cyrus accidentally stumbled into the gym when Rowan was battling the first gym leader at that time, Kaia, and immediately went into rival mode- challenging Rowan and all that. All for fun of course, he thought it'd be fun. He quickly became friends with him though.

Callie - good gal
  • ★★★★★★★☆☆☆
    " She's related to Orchid- I still don't know how to be honest- and she seems really cool. I love our tea time talks together! "

Elizabeth - maybe sister
  • ★★★★★★☆☆☆☆
    " I hope we're not actually related because then I'd feel sorry for her, she's too good for my trash family. "

Riley - ex-roommate
  • ★★★★★★☆☆☆☆
    " They're so good. I love their soups and potions. Also, their clothes are NICE. "

Derek - good guy
  • ★★★★★☆☆☆☆☆
    " Once he tried to eat something like lava. He's not very smart- he's not a bad guy though.

Remy - ex-roommate
  • ★★★★☆☆☆☆☆☆
    " good dog "

Nikko - ex-roommate
  • ★★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    " You know- I never talked to her that much when I lived with her. Seemed nice enough though. "

Alliah
  • ★★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    " She's not allowed to be that cool! "

Tori
  • ★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    " Absolutely terrifying. In a good way. "

Jake
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    " One must wonder how a man like him has fallen so far. Hopefully we find out and can protect others from falling into the same mistakes. "
[/color]
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Re: Cyrus - WIP [Mishpelled]

Art (by others)
[imgur][/imgur]

Pokemon
Click the Pokemon's images for more information.#1#2#3#4#5#6 Image

Return to “Character Profiles”