Candy! Candy Everywhere!

Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Re: Candy! Candy Everywhere!

Marigold  LeGrand
5'4'' | ♀ | 22 | profile | art | Image
  • "Alright, I'll keep that in mind! We'll just be around if you want to sitll hang out! " Mary calls back to Lucas before turning her attention to Amelia. " So, hon, what do you want to do?" she simply asks, not paying much care or attention to the other festival goers. Not to say she didn't notice Ms, Irving with Angel, but, she didn't much care. Good for them!
Johnny  Nikitas ★
5'9'' | ♂ | 29 | profile | art | Image
  • Johnny Nikitas lowered into the middle of the park on his flygon, bypassing the entrance way with it's greeter. Weird people. There was candy to be had, and new friends to make! All down hill from his little farm too, how convenient.
bigpapa672
MC name: Venidraes

Amber Nikitas
The short 11 year old would be on the back of her dad's Flygon. Not quite sure what this is, she was only told it's going to be fun! So obviously she came along because she loves a good adventure or games. "Oooh, this looks like so much fun!" She says with a bright smile.
Portalgunblaze
MC name: QuartzPT

Amelia Aruji

5 | ♀ | 3'6

" Let's go buy candy! " Amelia said happily as she looked up at Mary, the little girl seemed very excited at the thought of candy.
stowaway8888
MC name: stowaway8888/Dayre_

((This wasn't mentioned yet, but all the candy is free! No need to buy it, just take what your character likes!))
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Catelyn Irving
5'5" | ♀ | 21 | Art
Catelyn would tap her chin a bit with her free hand. " Hm. Either is fine with me, I suppose we can get a bit of candy then play some games while we eat it?~" she suggests.
Portalgunblaze

Gabriel 'Angel' Lilium

Angel nodded, a warm smile forming on his face. " Sounds good to me, what kind of candy do you like? " He wrote down as he began walking to wherever candy was avaible. He tried his best to not think about the fact Mary was at the festival as well, but the fact she was with Amelia just confused him to much and made him curious.
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Marigold  LeGrand
5'4'' | ♀ | 22 | profile | art | Image
  • "Candy? That makes sense, okay! Lets see... the Lollipops are over here~! " she points out as she leads the girl past the couple and to a stall giving out all sorts of sweets. Mary picks a few for herself before letting her pick what she wants. " Get some for your brother too, alrighty? "
Johnny  Nikitas ★
5'9'' | ♂ | 29 | profile | art | Image
  • " Doesn't it? " he snickers as he blinks and turns back to see Catelyn and her date in front of them.
    " Ah, well, howdy there folks! " he greets them with a tip of his hat, " What do you reckon all this candy stuff is about? "
Portalgunblaze

Amelia Aruji

5 | ♀ | 3'6

Amelia happily follows Mary, quickly forgetting about Angel and the strange woman. She nodded with a bright adorable smile on her face, " Alright, but I don't know what kind of candy big brother likes. " Amelia said as she began grabbing way to much candy, it was free after all.
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Catelyn Irving
5'5" | ♀ | 21 | Art
" Hmmm... " Catelyn put a hand on the side of her face as she thought about it and followed Angel. Once the cowboy spoke to them she stopped. " Oh, hello. " she said with a warm smile to the cowboy. " I'm not really sure what it's about, it's just a small fun thing I suppose?~ " she said. " You might want to ask that boy over there. " she added as she motioned to Lucas.
Portalgunblaze

Gabriel 'Angel' Lilium

Angel blinked a little as he saw and heard the cowboy, before realising this was toro and this was completly normal. He smiled and nodded as Catelyn spoke, "Asking Lucas would be the easy way to find out." He wrote down.

Return to “Toro Region Archives”