Candy! Candy Everywhere!

Bonjove
MC name: Bonjove

Re: Candy! Candy Everywhere!

As Rakutsu walked through the festival he noticed theany different attractions it had and could decided what to check out first, but noticed that he was walking towards a candy booth.
Vernon
MC name: MirroredPanda
Discord: MirroredPanda#6969

Netlia Bryant
17|4'10|♀|Profile
Netlia Bryant would arrive at the Aurelia park, a plastic bucket in her left hand, one suitable for building a sand castle. She'd be dressed properly, in a pair of dark blue jeans and a red t-shirt. She starts wandering around the park, collecting candy from each booth and putting it in her bucket, getting a slightly more than the reasonable amount. As she walks along, she eats a bit of candy from her bucket. She wouldn't quite participate in the games yet. Behind her would be a Shiny Politoed, who follows closely at her heels.
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Catelyn Irving
5'5" | ♀ | 21 | Art
" Hmm, really now? What a coincidence. " she said with a warm smile. After collecting the candy she looked around a bit. " So, which game should we do first?~ " Catelyn asked as she looked at the available choices.
Portalgunblaze
MC name: QuartzPT

Gabriel 'Angel' Lilium

"What a coincidence indeed, but you can decide om what game, though the darts does look fun." Angel wrote down, his recommendation wasn't the smartest since he had horrible aim. He noticed Netlia walking around, smiling a little as he saw her but returning his focus to Catelyn quickly
Misha

Catelyn Irving
5'5" | ♀ | 21 | Art
" I'm not very good at it, but darts is fine with me. " she replied warmly. She didn't pay much attention to the other festival goers, after all she wouldn't know any of them. Catelyn looked around a little before motioning to the dart throwing stall. " It's over there~ " she pointed out.
Sn0wfa11
MC name: Sn0wfa11

Crystal Ross
5'7" | ♀ | Profile

Crystal Ross arrives at the park and by coincidence manages not to bump into Netlia at first. She dressed in an open purple plaid long-sleeved shirt with a black undershirt beneath it, a teal scarf, a short black-and-white skirt, and dark purple tights. Anyone close to her would notice she smells very strongly of a clean, strawberry-scented perfume. Her Xatu, Thinker, gracefully steps along behind her, looking thoughtful. Periodically, she gestures subtly to it with one of her hands, and it places a wing on candy beside each bucket. Each time that Crystal and Thinker move on to the next booth, a sizable but not completely unfair quantity of candy is gone- perhaps more than she'd be expected to take but not enough to be a bother, because she's thoughtful... The lone exception comes when Crystal finds a booth of strawberry-flavored and related goods.

Her electric blue eyes glow brighter than usual the minute they meet the booth. Net loooves strawberries! I should get a lot for her! I don't wanna take too much but I can take a little extra here, right? Yeah. Nobody'll notice or mind, she thinks to herself.Thinker complies while telepathically arguing with his trainer. I know, I know, Thinker, you can give me a lecture about it later. Kyogre, I knew I'd regret bringing you to the philosophy section of the library. No, no, I kno- IT'S FREE, OKAY? Yeah, we'll figure it out later.

Having finished candy accumulation, she decides to mingle, and looks around her for anyone she knows, or does not and would like to meet.
Portalgunblaze
MC name: QuartzPT

Gabriel 'Angel' Lilium

Angel returned the warm smile, " I'm not very good at it either, but it's fun. " He wrote down before looking around. He would be paying attention to the other festival goers, since he knew a few of them. He blinked a little as he saw a girl with glowing eyes, which made him think of Theo Ross for a minute, strange. He once again shruged it off and went to follow Catelyn to the darts stand, inspecting it a little.
stowaway8888
MC name: stowaway8888/Dayre_

Lucas Conway

"Well, you two have fun! I'm gonna go make sure everything is running smoothly, and start planning for a special thing I have planned for later! If you have any questions, make sure to ask me!" he says, waving to the father and daughter as he goes to leave and do festival related stuff.

Shadow

Shadow would have leapt off of Lucas's shoulder by this point, and start exploring the festival for his own. New pixelmon to meet, candy to eat, he's a busy Zorua.
Misha

Catelyn Irving
5'5" | ♀ | 21 | Art
Catelyn shrugged a bit as she popped another small candy in her mouth. " I suppose. " she replied. She paid no attention to anybody besides anyone who addressed her and Angel. She walked up to the dart stall, putting the napkin of candies done before giving the person running it some pix before getting some candy cane darts.

" Hmmm... " Catelyn looked at the target, moving her head left and right a bit before going to throw them one at a time. Only one barely hits the edge of one of the targets, the others missing it. She stepped out of the way. " As you can see, I'm absolutely horrible at it. " she says with a small chuckle.
stowaway8888
MC name: stowaway8888/Dayre_

((Games are also free! Everything's free, sorry for any confusion folks!))

Return to “Toro Region Archives”