Candy! Candy Everywhere!

Vernon
MC name: MirroredPanda
Discord: MirroredPanda#6969

Candy! Candy Everywhere!

Flyers would have been placed all around Toro for about a season, in designated areas (No fun for you mayors). It's advertising a candy based festival, held by Lucas Conway, held in Aurelia Park.

At the festival, on the day of, there would be a number of things set up. Candy stalls, each one having different kinds of candy, ranging from gummies to fudge to caramel to hard candy to taffy. There would be a station for bobbing for candy apples, and, upon the stage would be a large bucket of candy, with sheets of paper next to it for a contest. There would be piñatas being set up all over the park for people to whack and get candy.

Games would also include a Peppermint Ring Toss and Plastic Candy Cane dart throwing, with prizes such as Stuffed Gummy Teddiursas, filled with caramel, cream, and chocolate, along with regular stuffed Pixelmon prizes.

Lucas would be checking off things from a list, making sure everything was in order from the festival. "Candy stands… check. Games are set up… check. Decorations are placed in the festival area… check! Thats everything, we're free until around the end bud." he says, looking down at his Zorua, and old friend, Shadow. "Don't eat too much candy tonight, okay? I don't want you getting sick. I'm gonna go welcome people as they start to arrive."

Shadow looks up at his buddy. "Fine. As long as I get Gummy Ursarings, i'm good." he says, hopping onto his trainers shoulder.

((So Stowaway wanted to do something for Halloween, and asked us to help him. So come on down, enjoy yourself, and if you need something DMed, I'll handle it, but none of the games are rigged or anything, so we'll work on the honor system if we can. Everyone have fun! Happy Halloween!))
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Re: Candy! Candy Everywhere!

Catelyn Irving
5'5" | ♀ | 21 | Art
Catelyn would arrive, going to wait by the entrance. After seeing the flyer she and Angel would quickly make plans to meet up and go on their second date at the festival. She hummed a bit as she kept an eye out for the white haired-boy, standing at the bottom of the steps leading up to the park.
Portalgunblaze
MC name: QuartzPT

Gabriel 'Angel' Lilium

Angel would arrive at the festival a bit late, sighing quietly before looking around. He eventually noticed Catelyn and waved. He quickly hurried over to her before quickly writing down in his notebook, "I'm so sorry for being late, I got caught up in work and all and completly forgot the time. "
stowaway8888
MC name: stowaway8888/Dayre_

Lucas Conway
"Welcome!" Lucas would say as he approached the two, welcoming them to the festival. "I hope you two have fun, and if you have any questions, just ask me!" he'd say kindly to the two.

Shadow

Shadow would just sort of stare at Angel, maybe even tense up a bit. He'd wave his tail at Catelyn though as a 'hello' gesture.
Portalgunblaze

Gabriel 'Angel' Lilium

Angel looked over to Lucas and nodded with a small smile, mostly ignoring Shadow. He turned to Cat, holding out his hand while writing, " Well, let's get going, I heard there is lots of fun stuff at this festival. "
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Marigold LeGrand
5'4'' | ♀ | 22 | profile | art | Image
  • "This way, little one. " Mary coos softly to the child as she gestures Amelia over. Once she got in grabbing distance she reached out and held her hand with a huge smile. " Here we go...! " she leads her over to the entrance and looks up to the greeter. " Hello Lucas. " she says softly with a wave of her free hand before going to walk past him with the little girl.
    " Tell me if you see my boyfriend, Rahim, anywhere, okay Amelia? " she mentions quickly to the girl with a small giggle.
stowaway8888
MC name: stowaway8888/Dayre_

Lucas Conway
"Oh, hey Mary!" he'd say as she walked towards the festival. Then starting to go past him. So much for hanging out with her. "Hello to you too!" he says, smiling down at the little girl. "I hope you two have fun! If you need me, don't hesitate to ask."

Shadow

Shadow would wave at Amelia with his tail, just staring at Mary. "I should get going soon, people are gonna get to all the gummies before I do I bet." he whispers into Lucas's ear.
Portalgunblaze

Amelia Aruji

5 | ♀ | 3'6

Amelia happily held Mary's hand as the two walked, Mary being her babysitter for the day. She looked up and Lucas and smiled, " Hello. " She said in a adorable tone. She smiled a little as she saw Angel, a bit confused as she didn't recognize who he was with, so she decided to remain quiet. She also ignored the boyfriend part for a few reasons. She seemed happy as Shadow waved his tail, she liked Pixelmon.
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Catelyn Irving
5'5" | ♀ | 21 | Art
Catelyn would shake her head at Angel " It's fine, do not worry. " she replied. She gave Lucas a small nod before going to accept Angel's hand. " Yes, alright, let's do that. What should we do first?" she asked. Her voice was calm as she gave Angel a warm smile.
Portalgunblaze

Gabriel 'Angel' Lilium

Angel smiled a little as she took his hand, thinking deeply before writing down. " Depends, what do you enjoy more? Candy or games? " He began to walk. A happy yet calm look on his face, he looked like he was having enough fun just being near Catelyn.

Return to “Toro Region Archives”