Candy! Candy Everywhere!

stowaway8888
MC name: stowaway8888/Dayre_

Re: Candy! Candy Everywhere!

Lucas Conway

Lucas would wave to Mary as she walked off with Amelia, and would head to the main area of the festival area. He'd spot Johnny and Amber, and head over to them. "Hey, Johnny! Glad you could make it!" he'd say, smiling brightly. "Hello to you too!" he'd greet Amber, waving a bit.

Shadow

Shadow would wave his tail as a greeting to the two of them.
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Marigold  LeGrand
5'4'' | ♀ | 22 | profile | art | Image
  • "Your mom says he likes everything, so... lets just get him everything! " she suggests with a small laugh as she opens her bag up, letting Amelia deposit the candy if she wishes. " Just don't be greedy, okay? Everybody deserves some candy too. " she nods.
Johnny  Nikitas ★
5'9'' | ♂ | 29 | profile | art | Image
  • Johnny was certainly the most normal but strangest person around, Toro or not. " Lucas who? " he asks confused at the mute little kid. Speak of the devil though, when Lucas shows up he remembers the boy.
    " Oh! Howdy Lucas! How are you feeling, little buddy? Still got those broken ribs? "
stowaway8888

Lucas Conway

"I'm doing good! The ribs have mostly healed, i'm pretty much back to full health again. Anyway, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me!"
Portalgunblaze
MC name: QuartzPT

Amelia Aruji

5 | ♀ | 3'6

"Okay, lets get big brother everything!" Amelia said as she deposited her candy in the bag. She looked around and grabbed one piece of candy of each type, depositing them in.the bag as well. She then happily hugged Mary, just because she liked hugging.
bigpapa672
MC name: Venidraes

Amber Nikitas
Amber would be following beside Johnny, prolly staring down all the free stuff she sees. Upon being waved at she smiles brightly up to the guy and waves, "Heya there Mr umm..." She taps her chin, trying to think of a nickname "Long hair!" She smiles proudly of that nickname.
Bonjove
MC name: Bonjove

Rakutsu entered the festival through the entrance and would start walking around looking for something to do.
stowaway8888

Lucas Conway

"Oh, thank you!" he says to Amber, moving some hair away from his face. "I do like my hair style myself too." he chuckles.
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Catelyn Irving
5'5" | ♀ | 21 | Art
Catelyn would just smile and wave a bit as Johnny looked away before going to try and lead Angel to the candy booths. " I personally prefer fruity candies, though chocolates are nice as well. " she would finally answer as she looked over the available candies. She got a napkin and let go of Angel's hand to grab some, only popping a small hard candy into her mouth for now.
bigpapa672
MC name: Venidraes

Amber Nikitas
Amber tilts her head in confusion to Lucas' response, she certainly didn't compliment his hair but she nods and smiles, "Mhm!" Turning to Johnny she tugs at his sleeve a bit, "Let's go get caaaaandyyy!"
Portalgunblaze
MC name: QuartzPT

Gabriel 'Angel' Lilium

"I like fruity candies as well." Angel wrote down with a smile as he was lead to the candy booths. He looked over the, the question why this festival was even- Oh wait it's Toro. He shruged it off and went to grab some candy as well, a small smile on his face as he looked over to Cat.

Return to “Toro Region Archives”