Candy! Candy Everywhere!

Portalgunblaze
MC name: QuartzPT

Re: Candy! Candy Everywhere!

Gabriel 'Angel' Lilium

Angel smiled a little at Catelyn, "Don't worry, I'm probably going to do worse than you." He wrote down. He realised that having someone without depth perception play darts, was kinda cruel. He picked up his darts and threw them all quite quickly, he thought he would miss all, but he actually hit all of them, doing quite well. " Oh, sorry. " He wrote down quickly, a embarrassed look on his face.
Vernon
MC name: MirroredPanda
Discord: MirroredPanda#6969

Netlia Bryant
17|4'10|♀|Profile
Netlia Bryant would finish collecting her candy, and gives the bucket to the Politoed, who carries it with psychic.

"Alright, Ame," she says, crouching down to eye level with the Politoed. "I want you to bring this home for Abby and Ellie okay?" The Politoed claps her hands together, nodding. She turnss and runs off, carrying the bucket, not dropping a single piece.

Netlia would continue to wander around, looking for someone to talk to. She looks to the people all around, then wanders over to loiter at a candy booth, getting some gummy food.
Portalgunblaze

Amelia Aruji

5 | ♀ | 3'6

After hugging Mary for a bit, Amelia looks around and notices Netlia. The little girl points to her and happily says, "Ooooh, a bunny lady!" She then skips towards the girl and looks up at her, a adorable smile on her face. " You are really pretty miss bunny lady. "
Vernon
MC name: MirroredPanda
Discord: MirroredPanda#6969

Netlia Bryant
17|4'10|♀|Profile
Netlia would smile at the young girl. She crouches down to eye level with her and gives her a pat on the head. "You're very pretty too. What's your name?"She asks, taking her hand off the girl's head.
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

• (( OOC: Sorry for the lack of posts, been a bit under the weather and busy overall. I'll be withdrawing from forum rp right now. If somehow it's still going when I feel better and have a lighter load I'll join back in. But for the moment Mary and Johnny found eachother and went off to just chat a while in a corner. Amelia and Amber would be allowed to explore like the big girls they are. People can try to interact with them, but no promises B] ))
Portalgunblaze

Amelia Aruji

5 | ♀ | 3'6

Amelia smiled brightly at the compliment and happily answered the question, "My name is Amelia, Amelia Aruji, what's your name?" She asked as she ate a piece of candy, still looking up and smiling at Netlia.
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Catelyn Irving
5'5" | ♀ | 21 | Art
Catelyn just let out a light chuckle as she smiled warmly at Angel. " Ah, don't worry, it's fine. " she replied as she went to pop another candy in her mouth. She looked over the prizes available before going to point at a small plush Abra. " Ohh, that's pretty cute! " she points out.
Portalgunblaze

Gabriel 'Angel' Lilium

Angel smiled and nodded to Catelyn before looking over to the Abra plush. "I'll try to win it for you." He wrote down before picking up a few more darts and throwing them all, doing alright. He seemed determined.

Return to “Toro Region Archives”