I saw Jimmy kissing Santa Klaus!

Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Re: I saw Jimmy kissing Santa Klaus!

Jill let out a little giggle from all the compliments before speaking. "I heard there was a new toy store in Aurelia, so I came to buy a toy for my kid." she answered. Her eyes would get drawn to the other people in the store, but it would quickly shift back to Jimmy.
Misha

Jill just watched Jimmy talk with pure confusion. Was he insulting her child, or was her complimenting her? Or maybe he misunderstood and is just a complete idiot? She just stared at him, waiting a few moments for him to finally stop talking before speaking. Her voice was less cutesy as she spoke, her confusion able to be heard as she spoke. "Er- well I was just gonna look around and buy something if it seemed like something he liked?" she answered.
Misha

Jill messed with a part of her bangs that stayed outside her ponytail as she listened to Jimmy, not stopping when she decided to reply. She let out a fake giggle before she spoke, her voice showing a hint of confusion. "Uh, thank you? Maybe we should change the subject?" she suggested.

Return to “Toro Region Archives”