What's that smell... (Open Forum RP!)

Macecurb
MC name: Ecurbmac

Re: What's that smell... (Open Forum RP!)

Stanley yelps slightly as the Sharpedo closes its jaws, and simply shakes for a few moments, staring at Balraj as he said his thinly-veiled threat.

He sits there for a moment, shaking and muttering quietly.
Chazzy
MC name: Gizrocks/Gizboulders

Chaz having stopped the death of Stanley decided it was best to just go back to what he was doing before. He pats Stanleys shoulder and quickly makes his way to the crime scene. He puts the police tape around the crime scene then heads into the tailors right next to the crime scene to ask for a sheet or something to put over the body so no one would be able to see it.
yo
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Areniscan pop music carried out of the store and into the streets along with a chic perfume. Upon entering the building a chime would play, snapping the troubled Roxanne to her senses. " Gah- " she yips as she sits up, her gaze darting to the officer. The woman glared but recites with a snarl,
  • " Welcome to Serperior Stitchings, how may I help you? "
Chazzy

Chaz gave a smile and nod to the woman behind the desk and told her
"Seeing as this is the closest place to the..." he clears his throat not really wanting to say what it is because she may not know yet and he doesn't want to startle her. "I need a a blanket or some sort of cloth long, wide and preferably black, I would hope a tailor has this in stock. " he moved closer with every word and stopped at the desk with a smile hiding the internal panic that he's responsible for dealing with a crime scene AND a dead body at that.
yo
RobinVanDutch
MC name: RobinVanDutch

Robin stands back up as he sees Balraj returning to the sidewalk. He spots Austin, knowing Austin drank way to much because The Don told him he couldn't chug that many, he mumbles while shaking his head slowly, "What a fool, so naive..." He clenches his face a little. It all adds up to what he has been feeling lately, he was barking up the wrong tree... all this time... his entire life, devoted in trying to help the people who deserve it... But nobody seems to deserve it, everyone is the same. People are just too naive and stupid to even help make a change in this world. They don't deserve it... They don't deserve my help... My brothers and sisters in the family are the only ones who can be trusted. I will lead them, and them only, to a better future. A future without naivety, modesty and timidity... he turns towards Balraj and says. "How about that drink é?"
Rosy

A customer, one with a odd and possibly shady request . . . her favorite. It wasn't her first time. Softening the expression, she nods at once and looks back behind her. Hanging from the ceiling was a suspended wall of cloths, to hide the backside. Taking only a few moments from the potential customer she picks out a suitable fabric. With a smile, Roxanne twirls back around on her heel and shows off a heavy, rough, and jet black fabric
" Is this alright? " she asks smoothly, " How many feet will you be needing? "
Chazzy

Chaz nodded "This is fine." he then thinks for a bit and continues "At least seven feet." He wasn't sure how tall the person was but wanted to be sure he covered the entire body. Again he nodded "Seven feet will be enough." he took out his wallet and asked "How much will it be?"
yo
Rosy

" 250pix~ " she coos, starting to bring the fabric down, " I'll be back in one moment, sir. " she reassures him as she disappears into the backroom. After a minute or two of just the pop music, she'd return with the exact length specified.
  • " Seven feet, " she says to him with a affirmative nod as she holds it out to do the exchange.
Chazzy

Chaz takes out 300 pix and tries to dig around in his pocket for exact change. Coming up with nothing he decides to just give her the money "Keep the change." he says and waits for her to give him the fabric.
yo
Rosy

The exchange is done with a polite smile, she decided against asking what it was for. She didn't care, even if she was curious. Roxanne sat herself back down, starting to put the money away.
  • " Thank you, don't hesitate to come again. "

Return to “Toro Region Archives”