Felaxo's Whitelist Application

Applications that have been inactive for more than 1 week.
Felaxo
MC name: Felaxo

Felaxo's Whitelist Application

b]-Player Questions-[/b]
Minecraft Username: Felaxo
Where did you hear about us: Google
Tell us a little about yourself: I live in Ohio and love my dog and pet lizard. I really love pokemon and usually buy every game when it is released. Some of my friends have gotten back into minecraft but what they have been playing doesn't really suit me, so I decided to look for a pixelmon server, and here I am! Some of my other interests include watching movies and tv shows like Rick and Morty. I would also like to add that I will not be able to play until a few weeks from now until I get out of school, as I am very busy with family and schoolwork currently, and spend my freetime usually talking to friends.

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying? Completely assuming the role of a fictional character and acting upon what you think they would do.
What is meta-gaming? When you are roleplaying but get or use information that your character wouldn't normally be able to know.
What is power-gaming? Not giving the other person involved in a roleplay situation to react to something you have just done.
What is retroactive continuity? Changing or altering facts from what they originally and historically were.
What is a Mary Sue? A completely perfect character with no weaknesses and who is perfect.
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? In character must be completely acting and practically assuming the role of your character. Out of character is acting upon what your real life self thinks.
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance) I have a small experience roleplaying on one of my friends servers, but nothing to serious.

-In-Game Lore Questions (Please answer in your own words)-
Describe any city in Toro of your choosing: Adamas is a relatively small village located on a Cliffside. It could be described as a place to take a romantic vacation, and is more of a residential than business city.
A-General Character Questions-
[ There is a one full paragraph minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality ]
Full name: Caleb Shultz
Appearance: Caucasian, average height but somewhat above average weight. Black hair with freckles and green eyes. Caleb usually wears a t shirt and jeans or in cases of cold weather a jacket and beefier pants.
Personality: Caleb takes pride in what he thinks are his main talents, such as pixelmon battling, teaching, or even debating. However, he can become arrogant at times when his abilities are questioned by others, but is generally a happy, polite member of society.
Biography: Caleb doesn't know where he was born. All he knew was his mother, until she passed away when he was very young. He went on to live with his uncle until he was old enough to set out on the world on his own, eventually beginning to want to start fighting competitively with pixelmon. Ever since, he has settled down in a small house in the countryside, enjoying training with his lone pixelmon and attempting to further his education.
Flaws: Caleb can have very dark thoughts at times, he often thinks very pessimistically but is usually cheered up by his friends when he becomes unhappy or depressed. However, sometimes he envies his friends, as they may be more widely respected or liked among his local civilians than he is. He can not run very fast, and is generally not an athletic person.
Ambitions: Caleb wants to of course, set out to conquer the gym leaders of Toro, but also wants to explore the connection formed between humans and pixelmon, as he almost views his current pixelmon as a son of his.
Starter Pixelmon: Mudkip (if this isn't possible, then Starly please)
Skin: (Please include front and back shot or the skin itself.) I am currently working on this at the moment, will update this later.

-Open Response Questions-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios.]

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?
A: Caleb responds "Sure I will!". He proceeds to tell the woman that he plans to travel the cities and along the way hope to fight and beat most of the gym leaders and catch pokemon. He tells her that he came from the countrysides of the Kanto region, and came to Toro because he needed to get away from his old life in Kanto.

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?
A: Caleb quickly looks at his Mudkip, he sees that his Mudkip doesn't look particularly prepared to battle at the moment, but he attempts to pump him up by getting down and talking to Mudkip. He tells him that he can do anything he sets his mind to, and that he believes in Mudkip. He then proceeds to battle the man, and encourages his pixelmon every step of the way. He ends up winning the match, but sees Mudkip is slightly beat up and is upset. He takes him to the nearest city and heals him up, and apologizes to Mudkip.
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Re: Felaxo's Whitelist Application

Hello! I'm Misha and I'll be looking over your application. Overall it's pretty good, there's just a few things that'll need to be altered or clarified before i can accept you~

• Although your description of power-gaming seems alright, I would like for you to add an example and/or ways to avoid power-gaming so I know for sure you know what it is!
• You forgot the question "Describe Pix Co.:" under In-Game Lore Questions
• Your appearance and personality has to be a minimum of 5 sentences before it can be accepted. This thread here might be able to help with developing your character's personality. • Like with the appearance and personality, your character has to be a minimum of 5 sentences as well! Also, I know in the Open-Response it says he comes from Kanto, but I would like if you mention it in your bio. In addition, in your bio, you'll have to mention how/why he came to Toro; even if if it mentioned in the Open-Response.
• Your response must be 5 sentences as well! Perhaps go into more detail on how your character feels about suddenly being challenged or questioned. Is she excited, angry, annoyed? It's alright to make emotes for the other trainer in this situation.
• For the open response, your writing skills are alright overall, but I'd suggest using more 'he told X' and more just write it as proper dialogue as if it were in a book! Show rather than tell!
  • Ex: Instead of writing... " Rose asked the man how he felt today. " I would write...
    "So, how are ya' feeling today?" Rose asked with a grin.
    It is easier to imagine and it would allow you to show more character and such.
• To note, I also will not be able to accept this until you have a skin.

Thank you for applying, and I do hope to see you adjust this and fix up your application! When you do just make sure to post a reply so I know you have, and if you have any questions/problems/concerns, feel free to post them or contact me! There is a PM system, but adding me on Skype at Mishakiara will ensure the fastest responses. Again, thank you, and have a wonderful day!

Return to “Inactive Applications”