Nicole_Is_Bae Applications

Applications that have been inactive for more than 1 week.
NicoleIsBae
MC name: Nicole_Is_Bae

Nicole_Is_Bae Applications

Nicole_Is_Bae
I heard about you guys on the website on minecraft-mp.com

i LOVE pokemon and south park and would like to play on this server because its private and it would be really easy to make friends with everyone

i think roleplay is when you pretend to have another side.. sooo basically its one person with 2 people inside

i think meta gaming is a very bad thing like telling a new player where a hidden item is.

power gaming is when you stop someone from carrying on the game.

retroactive continuity is when someone tries to just a facts of something that already happened.

Mary sue is a sexist term [that's what i heard]

ic means that your in character and you actually in the game, ooc means your out of character and you can back to your normal self.

no i have no experience in rps

Aurelia is a very large city with trainers coming in for battles and leaving to carry on their journey, someone the buildings are a town hall, hospital and a mart

Pix Co was founded in 980 by Eleanor Watanabe. They Supply electricity to Aurelia and the surrounding countryside. They was a downtime but reopened in 1027

My Name would be... Kian Green

I would be 21

I would be a smooth face with a ripped top in the arms and a little scar on my finger with low hanging shorts with a base ball cap backwards. i would just under 5.0 tall and weigh under 70 pounds. i would have a little beard starting to pop out .

I would a little shy around strangers but after a day he becomes fine. but when im near my friends i go all silly and we mess around. i love battling, since i was a little boy i always wanted to be a trainer and become a champion. when im in a battle i turn fierce i try my hardest to win,i don't stop at anything to win.

i lived in the johto region with my mum and my brother [who passed away]. we moved after he died because it was getting to hard to live their. me and my brother used to go to prof elm to play with his pokemon, we knew everyone in our town it was a basic life. our family weren't poor or rich we right in the middle. no our family weren't well known but some people knew us.

i suck at saying no but when someone really annoy's me i get really really annoyed.

i would like to try catch them all and be the pokemon master.

my starter pokemon would be a scyther

i dont actually know how to upload the skin soo im just going to play with one of your skins
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Re: Nicole_Is_Bae Applications

Hello! I'm Misha and I'm one of the whitelisters on the server. Thanks for showing interest in our server, it means a lot to us that you're willing to take time to write something. That’s the first step!

Let me help you through the white list application process.

Firstly, this server focuses on serious roleplay so there's a substantial amount of writing so if you’re not a strong writer this might not be the server for you. Communication and working as a community is heavily stressed. With this in mind, it's important to know that proper English is important for this reason. You will be expected to write about your character, and roleplay, in third person while using proper grammar.

Toro League is set in a fictional world where you have an opportunity to roleplay your character. Imagine a book being written live in-game where you can mime your character's movements, thoughts, emotions and speech.

If you’re seeking a RPG Pixelmon server where you can build freely, make your own Pokéballs, craft your own rare candies or catch legendary Pokémon than we wish you luck on your continued search for a Pixelmon server because this community just isn’t about that.

But on the other hand, if you’re looking for a place to develop a character and their partner, work together as a community to progress the Toro Region lore and enjoy watching the plot unfold- look no further, this is it!

This is where you can find the application breakdown:
[Link]
You must follow the application format and keep to the form!

This is an example of an acceptable application:
[Link]

This guide gives some great pointers about character creation: [Link]

I want to get this all out in the open before I review your application. If you are still interested in the server I am willing to review your app and help you with the process, however if you feel like this might be a bit much for your first time doing RP of any sort that is understandable; in fact that's the reason why I'm posting this!

Post a reply to this if you are sure you're interested in the server despite all this! You may also contact me through PMs, by replying, or adding me on Skype under the username Mishakiara if you have any questions, problems, or concerns! Thank you and have a good day.

Return to “Inactive Applications”