Whitelist Application

Applications that have been inactive for more than 1 week.
kidsafeshark
MC name: FormerlyBen

Whitelist Application

Minecraft Username:
Where did you hear about us: Minecraft Forum
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a student
What is roleplaying? Playing pretend but in fancier words
What is meta-gaming in your own words? Going out of character
What is power-gaming in your own words? Boosting (alone or with a group) to a huge goal
What is retroactive continuity in your own words? Something that can be put down and picked up later while remaining the same
What is a Mary Sue in your own words? The person you wish you were but no one wants you to be!
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? If you're in character you're pretending to be a character talking to someone else in character, out of character means you're not pretending to be someone.
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server?: No
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Re: Whitelist Application

Hello! Thank you for your interest in the server, but you seem to have forgotten to fill out the rest of the application form. There is also an example you can look at here.

I looked over what you do have though, and I would like to mention that tour responses for the RP-term related questions (besides the IC/OOC one) are wrong or vague. I recommend taking a peek at this guide and the accepted applications for help.

Please fill out the rest and edit your post to include it! Once you do that, post a reply so I know you've fixed it. Thank you once again, and have a nice day!

Return to “Inactive Applications”