Whitelist for Jackeyal

Applications that have been inactive for more than 1 week.
Jackeyal
MC name: Jackeyal

Whitelist for Jackeyal

Hello, My username is Jackeyal or Jack for short (My friend made up that name for me) All I wish for is a lovely Roleplay server to look forward to playing.

My Username: Jackeyal
I head about you guys on youtube and I went searching for you on google, I wanted to play on here and read the main page carefully. I love the idea of this server and wish to partake in this epic adventure!
I am a Pokémon fanatic (Had to search that up I couldn't find a word other than crazy and want to sound smart :3)
I collect the cards and play a bit of the game.
My fav pokemon is Greninja or As I like to call it (it cause I haven't yet gotten my Pokemon)
Genji

:D
I am also In love with roleplay...

Roleplay for me means being apart of a community or Game and playing a part to help.
The Meta (I belive (I can't spell XD)) is the rules for a game or the limits I suppose.
Power-Gaming is a stage in which action is in motion and can not be disrupted.
retroactive continuity is something that can change story for example. Undertale killing someone makes a diffrence.
Mary sue,Is a female Bad ass who seems to be awsome in my eyes. I dont exactly understand it completely.
I-C- Is like an actor always staying in character.
O-C- Dave: SCREW THE SCRIPT I'MA GO OUT OC
Bobby: Don't you
(Crowd): Booo!
Bobby: God dammit >:I
(crowd) dude 1: WHAT THE FU** I THOUGHT THIS WAS A COMEDY act not a drama
dAVE: romio why
Bobby *tries to pick the act up*: At least he didn't lose his sense of humor XD
CROWD LAUGHS
(idk) XD
Wynncraft was a fun RP I played as a mage.

Gelena (I only got a quick glimpse at the name)
Looks like a stop for people who traveled through the winter to vist this town. I suppose?

Full Name: Jack Telzen
He is a small and quite chubby character, he loves PLAYING with his Pokémon!
He has an experience with throwing stuff and loves traveling.
He loves hearing news and rumors and loves spreading them and telling people.
He could serve as a Paper delivery boy
His personailty is: Kind
caring
Day dreamer
Artistic.

His mom has a pet cat which is called whiskers (a meowth)

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?
He would look for a resonable way to try and help the girl but dosen't want to get that involved...

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

I don't my mother and father begin speaking to the women
Father: Our family came here to live and be happy it was getting dangerous in the Soucria region and we wanted to come here.
Me: ARE THERE CATZ HERE?!! (⊙︿⊙✿)
Mother:Calm down there
Brother: ...

I hope to be white listed :)
Jackeyal

Re: Whitelist for Jackeyal

I had forgot to add http://imgur.com/a/qpdgS
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Hello! I'm Misha and I'm one of the whitelisters on the server. Thanks for showing interest in our server, it means a lot to us that you're willing to take time to write something. That’s the first step!

Let me help you through the white list application process.

Firstly, this server focuses on serious roleplay so there's a substantial amount of writing so if you’re not a strong writer this might not be the server for you. Communication and working as a community is heavily stressed.

Toro League is set in a fictional world where you have an opportunity to roleplay your character. Imagine a book being written live in-game where you can mime your character's movements, thoughts, emotions and speech.

If you’re seeking a RPG Pixelmon server where you can build freely, make your own Pokéballs, craft your own rare candies or catch legendary Pokémon than we wish you luck on your continued search for a Pixelmon server because this community just isn’t about that.

But on the other hand, if you’re looking for a place to develop a character and their partner, work together as a community to progress the Toro Region lore and enjoy watching the plot unfold- look no further, this is it!

This is where you can find the application breakdown:
[Link]

This is an example of an acceptable application:
[Link]

This guide gives some great pointers about character creation: [Link]

I want to get this all out in the open before I review your application. If you are still interested in the server I am willing to review your app and help you with the process, however if you feel like this might be a bit much for your first time doing RP (RPG servers are far different then an RP server, which is what Toro is) of any sort that is understandable; in fact that's the reason why I'm posting this!

Post a reply to this if you are sure you're interested in the server despite all this! You may also contact me through PMs, by replying, or adding me on Skype under the username Mishakiara if you have any questions, problems, or concerns! Thank you and have a good day.
Jackeyal

Misha thank you I forgot about the diffrence to an RPG and RP but I would like to play something that's abit more interactive and dosen't invole lots of butts telling you your a low rank and should by 1 sorry for the bad spelling I am just rushing this one, I would like to join and go through the process so I shall continue to do so!
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Alright, I just wanted to make sure since a few people in the past has mistaken Toro for more of an RPG server rather than a serious RP server. There is currently quite a bit of problems with your app, and I feel like it would be easier to discuss over skype (which, I see you added me on). When you're on Skype, send me a message and I'll help you out in learning how our server works and creating an acceptable app!

Return to “Inactive Applications”