Toro Alexander Fighter!RP.

Applications that have been inactive for more than 1 week.
rollieray2
MC name: Ghoulknight

Toro Alexander Fighter!RP.

Player Questions

Minecraft Username: Ghoulknight
Where did you hear about us: From my best friend EpicRamen.
Tell us a little about yourself: Hi there, My name is Rollie Ray and I have a twin brother Nelson and we do twin things let play games together and play practical pranks on people.

Roleplay Questions

What is roleplaying?: The act of playing a game with friends and following a GM’s rules for what ever role playing system they decide to use.
-What is metagaming in your own words?: Metagaming is using out of the world current gaming and bringing details from a different world into that game that does not fit the criteria of that current game. (sometimes cheating is metagaming).
-What is power-gaming in your own words? The absolute purpose of doing well in any type of game.
-What is retroactive continuity in your own words? To add onto or carry on a story so that it does not end. Kinda like winging a story when something unexpected happens. expand your story to make it more interesting in a way.
-What is a Mary Sue in your own words? Absolute best character you can create in the gaming society.
-What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? In character is someone performing their task/role as that character. While Out of Character is when someone does something that is not what that character would normally do. Like IC for a little girl is for her to be really innocent but OOC is if she becomes very sadistic and evil.
-Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server?: Kind of but, it was in real life. So technically yes, I have.-

In-Game Lore Questions:

-Describe any city in Toro of your choosing: Ferrite… This city in Toro is more up north. There is a pixelmon lab that that any player can use for their pokemon. The city is popular because you can learn things there and has scientists that is scientifical.

-What is Pix Co.? Pix Co. is a corporation that digitized minecraft and the pokemon-universe and combined them for all players to enjoy. They created many unique things like pixe-ball and pixelmon. They pretty much made a whole bunch of pixel stuff for gaming.

General Character Questions:

Full Name: Alexander Luke
Appearance: Alexander is a very masculine young man. He has deep and love lust green and brown eyes. His hair is luxurious and blond. His feet are like a monkeys but less hairy and of course strong. His arms are ripped and boy do I mean ripped his arms are ripped and don’t even get me started about his shoulders. Oh my, his shoulders are so refined and smooth you can sit on them. His chest and stomach are nice and smooth with defined shape given. Looks like diamonds almost the way he dazzles those things. He does not tend to wear a shirt much but when he does it’s usually his red Gi that his older brother gave him. He wears his white Gi pants with them and a Black belt. He wears also wears basic wooden Geta sandals. He has a black headband to match his belt. Lastly he wears a small keychain with a locket around his neck(was his father’s who is now dead)
Personality: Very nice genuine person. He is always willing to help others in need to matter what. However for personal reasons he will not risk his life for others because he needs to live his life to the fullest. He is always smiling and happy but, if needed he will become very serious. However his one downside to his personality is he becomes shy around every girl and does not know how to talk to them.
Biography: Alexander comes from Saffron City. His Mother was a small lady fragile lady with a very kind heart. She was a basic house wife all her life. His Father was a MMA fighter who had his own dojo where he trained his son Alexander every day to hone his skills to the finest. Alexander had a brother named Luke who was has just lost his vision at the age of 15 due to an unfortunate accident in the woods that he does not speak of. He use to be his father's star pupil in his dojo but, since the incident has given up on fighting and now roams around the family grounds thinking about his past life. Since the incident his father decided to give Alexander the prize pokemon of the family Lucario. Alexander and Lucario became great friends as they grew and trained hard every day to stay on top of their training. Alexander later decided to name his pixelmon Luke after his brother who has lost his vision. Alexanders decided one day over heard his father talking about fighters in Toro were really strong. So Alexander decided to head over to Toro and prove his worth there. His goal in life was to become the strongest fighter in the world.
Flaws: Alexander weaknesses is talking to any age or type of girl he meets. He gets really shy and nervous. He shutters and cringes when he see’s girls. He doesn’t know why he gets so nervous around women but if he had to guess it was probably because of his mom being so innocent and sweet. That and he was sheltered at home by his parents and never met a girl before.
Ambitions: Is to become the best fighter in the world but first he must conquer the challenge of beating everyone in Toro.
Starter Pokemon: Lucario
Skin: https://gyazo.com/31a4ee4e54b906cf3a951b76bf69f8b0
https://gyazo.com/19a7a35067559e150ca14937882d7318
https://gyazo.com/e50e3928458ad4e00cb0eb7fd03dc451
https://gyazo.com/9959b3237559c7568cb5e9b266281a67
https://gyazo.com/2b3aa0734dc5275a18c565741d1509fd
https://gyazo.com/cc2ebdeb37685eae8f2d89b34405114a

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond? “Ok! No problem, Let’s go!” My character then rushes over to the tree to climb up it as fast as he can and slowly and gently grabs meowth. Then he lowers Meowth gently into the little girl’s arm’s from the tree. He then jumps down and says, ”There you go little one it’ll be ok.” My character then asks her how her meowth got stuck in the tree and where she is heading to see if I can be of any more use to her….(waits for girls response) and helps her accordingly.

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond? My character would immediately take a step back and look at the trainer's pokemon. Determining his strategy he then sends out his best pixelmon friend Lucario(Luke). Alexander say’s “So you wanna battle aye? Well that's fine by me this just gives me a reason to test my new fighting strategy. Lucario use Karate Chop! Lucario then weakens Rattata health dramatically, almost to faint. Alexander yells out, you sure you wanna keep going this could end up bad for your Rattata. Assuming that the trainer decides to surrender Alexander chants in victory “Woohoo I did it i'm the best fighter ever!” And afterwards saying farewell to the fellow trainer and moving on to my next mission.

Return to “Inactive Applications”