heymormonjesus123's application

Applications that have been inactive for more than 1 week.
heymormonjesus123
MC name: heymormonjesus

heymormonjesus123's application

Minecraft Username: heymormonjesus
Where did you hear about us: I heard about toro league from epicramen.
Tell us a little about yourself: I am currently the typical gamer who likes to grind all day and all night. I mainly play league of legends, but looking for something a little different. I enjoy playing basketball and I as well swim quite often with and without my friends.

—Roleplay Questions—
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying? I like to think of role playing as a form of pretending. Where get pretend to be a character in-game and do your best to do what your character believes in, not so much what you would do as a person.
What is meta-gaming? Meta-gaming is where you take information your character doesn't know and use it in any form of manner. Maybe the gm gave you a heads up and said there's a boss coming up, but your character doesn't know about it, but you gear up in advance despite your characters knowledge of not knowing of the upcoming boss. That's meta-gaming to me.
What is power-gaming? I believe power gaming is when you play a game with a goal or intent to accomplish something. It could be just to reach level 10 or maybe you want to be rank 1 in the game.
What is retroactive continuity? retcon is when you change a fact. such as when someone has captured a Pokemon, then later you find out he didn't capture the Pokemon he in-fact stole the Pokemon from a fellow friend.
What is a Mary Sue? A mary sue is someone who saves the day! Gets all the sexy ladies, and can achieve anything he puts his mind to. pretty much a Mary sue is the perfect character
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)?
(Ic): obviously in-character is when you are playing your character in a sense where you think/do/behave like the character you are playing.
(OOC): out of character is when you are currently just being well you and not pretending to play a specific character.
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? no i havent rp on servers, but i have role played several times before :D

—In-Game Lore Questions (Please answer in your own words)—
Describe any city in Toro of your choosing:
Cobalt: Cobalt reminds me of a town where one would go to vacation away from home. A place to relax and enjoy the views and nature all around them.

—General Character Questions—
[ There is a one paragraph minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality ]
Full name: Leo (don't worry it may not seem creative at first just wait til you get to is bio) :D
Appearance: 5'10, Leo has a messy but suprisingly attractive look to himself. meaning that he is quite handsome to others of opposite gender. He has long blonde hair that resembles that of a growlithe. His hair almost covers up his eyes, and is long in the back. Altough he does not tend to his hair often it is naturally smooth and luxious. He stays as clean as he can when he is around other people, altough often he is covered in durt and other things found in nature such as grass and leaves. Always carrying a necklase of a fire stone encased in a clear coat of plastic. White but has a tan for always being outside. Also has a burn on his right hand from where he was burned by his friend growlithe on accident when teaching him new things.

Personality: Leo is a very kind soul. However he may be shy around other people and cause problems not on purpose but simply because he wasn't raised proper etiquette on how to behave around others. Often he seems a nuisance asking for food and other needed necessities. He loves the culture of people and often likes to participate in many activities. Caring and always willing to give away his last bit of food or whatever he had away to other struggling pokemon(not so much people since he rarely interacted with people for a long while). Often goofy and childish, he matured over the years trying to behave his childish acts in order to live a proper life. As of now he studies behavior of pokemon and tries to befriend them.

Biography: Leo grew up without a home or family.While at the age of 6 he used to sneak out at night to play with the local friendly growlithe. While at a very young age his parents were killed in a house fire while in there sleep. Leo however does not know of this, because the night of his parents death he snuck out and went to play with his friendly growlithe and out of exhaustion ended up falling asleep with his fellow friend. When he went home and saw what had happened he was traumatized and without much of a choice his mind chose to forget his past, thus forgetting his name all about his loved ones. sad indeed but maybe for the better? Traumatized so severely he now has frightening nightmares at night of intense flames burning and nothing but ashes left and wakes up swiftly sweating in panic not knowing why these nightmares occur he decides to never forget the nightmares he has and to learn from them. He takes it upon himself and decides to remind himself of the flames in his dreams and gets a necklace of a fire stone that he always carries with himself. Knowing his buddy growlithe could evolve he decides to encase the fire stone necklase in a clear coated case thus barely noticing the case. Ever since the incident he has lived with his growlithe friend. Even though he has been accepted by his friend growlithe he is given wierd stares and harsh looks by other humans. While growing up he pulled many meaningless pranks in a way to entertain himself and growlithe. While growing up he had realized that there were many people and pokemon out there who struggled in life. He decided that he would no longer stand by and watch others suffer, therefore he decided to become stronger and smarter in order to help those near him even if he didn't seem to fit in. He had decided to become a trainer, not just any trainer but a powerful trainer who would show the world that anyone could do anything they put there mind to. However he realized he would need a name therefore he took on the name of Leo, nothing more nothing less. To show that one person one name can impact the world in a positive manor. Looking for a life elsewhere he heads to toro in hopes to start a new with his closest companion and only friend growlithe.
Flaws: Growing up alone without other much interactions with humans, he is quite shy and sometimes has very awkward interactions with other humans. Not knowing proper etiquette he quite often offends other people even though he means well.
Starter Pixelmon: Growlithe
Skin: (Please include front and back shot or the skin itself.)

—Open Response Questions—
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?
Leo responds shouting aloud, " Do not cry little one, i will rescue your Meowth from the tree!" Swiftly but calmly as to not startle the meowth with his movements. He starts to climb the tree. He retrieves the meowth and sets it on the ground so it can run back to his/her owner. Then offers the girl some food that he has set aside for later.

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond? Growlithe we have a long way to go from here, we can't lose here! Show him how strong we are! Growlithe USE EMBER!!! Growlithe quickly defeats the opposing trainer's Rattata with a single but powerful blow from ember! However Leo may have won the friendly battle but the battle was far more than to test his growlithe's strength. The true purpose of the battle was to help to help the trainer he was battling grow stronger. After the battle has ended Leo walks over to the other trainer and happily says with a huge grin on his face, "That was a great battle! You and your Rattata did really well. I would have warned you how strong me and my growlithe were but i wanted to see how you battled and perhaps help you grow as strong or if not stronger than me one day so that we can battle again!".
heymormonjesus123
MC name: heymormonjesus

Re: heymormonjesus123's application

I am making the skin right now kinda forgot about it. If you would like you can wait for it. or go ahead and tell me what i need to work on. The choice is yours :D
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Re: heymormonjesus123's application

Hello! I was about to review your app, but I had heard you have already submitted an application in the past!

Because of this you do not need to reapply, rather, you need to create a CP for this new character of yours~

Return to “Inactive Applications”