Whitelist Application

Applications that have been inactive for more than 1 week.
k4go
MC name: k4go

Whitelist Application

—Player Questions—
Minecraft Username: k4go
Where did you hear about us: Minecraft Server List
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm 15 I love to explore different factors of my life.I love to write, act , sing ,and play video games!

—Role play Questions—
What is role playing? Role play is expressing someone who you can't be in real life.
What is meta-gaming? Using out of character sources to get information.
What is power-gaming? It is a way of interaction with a game that is not allowing anytime to react/ taking control of a character when doing certain actions. Ex. *Hunter walks through a guarded gate*.You fix this by saying *Hunter runs up to the guard and starts fighting.*
What is retroactive continuity? A device in which new information is added to established facts, and to alter existing information.
What is a Mary Sue? A perfect fictional character.
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? (IC) It is in the mind set and literacy of your role play character. (OOC) Is your normal self.
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server?
I have some experience with a G-mod RP.

—In-Game Lore Questions (Please answer in your own words)—
Describe any city in Toro of your choosing: Carmine Is a place of fun and experience for the partiers, but if you don't have a good sense of direction you'll lose your way. Don't fret, you'll find some place to have some fun and party.
Describe Pix Co.: Pix Co. is the major company of Toro one of the biggest in fact. They started it all with it's first invention of the oak ball. It was bashed by the global market for being a cheap one throw device, then Pix Co. came back with the invention of the pixel ball. Everything went up hill from there.

—General Character Questions—
[ There is a one paragraph minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality ]
Full name:Hunter Green
Appearance: Hunter is 6'0 with a slimmer body of a runner and about 130 pounds.He always has been skinny and never able to put on a lot of weight like his father. He has long slicked blonde hair with the smoothest blue eyes anyone has ever seen. He has a unique style to him. With the simplest clothes, he can make it look good. He is very attractive ,because of his sharp facial features,and his blue eyes.
Personality: He was a very social person and loved hanging out with his friends.They would go on big explorations of the city together. Hunter was very out going in everything that he did, but don't mess with him if you make him mad you're in for something. He always did very well in school; a very good listener. He would love to talk to anyone he could. He always enjoyed a good conversation.
Biography: He lived with his two wonderful parents in Kanto. He was always set with the newest "it" thing. His dad was a wealthy business man that owned one of the major banks in town. He had the most beautiful wife. She was one of the best nurses anyone has ever seen. Hunter was happy till his dad got into a giant legal battle, and lost all reputation,and lost his bank. Everything went bad they started fighting about jobs, their relationship, and schooling. It was a nightmare. They finally had enough and separated. He got over it with his first pixelmon piplup. He found him wondering around on the beach on day. His mother always said, "Son when you find the right pixelmon you'll know. So I want you to have a very special pixel ball your father gave to me at our wedding".He always found comfort in the piplup, plus he was the only one who loved the beach as much as Hunter did. So once he got old enough,and he got enough money from his job as a life guard. He bought a one way ticket on a boat to Toro. He just felt lead to the place.
Flaws: He loves to look at himself. He is very vein unlike his mother. He is also overly trusting to all his friends, but when you get to know him you can count on him.
Ambitions: He highly loves the beach and his dream was to always go and study it.
Starter Pixelmon: Piplup
Skin: http://imgur.com/a/GYJ1c

—Open Response Questions—
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?
"Oh, I'm so sorry Ill help you right now where? "Hunter said.
"Over here she scared of heights I don't know why she got up there in the first place,"She said Sniffling.
"Do you know any store around that might have a ladder. I don't know this region very well?"He said very apologetically. "No they are all closed for the night."
"I'll try it's very tall. I'll climb it see how far, till I can get your meowth."
"Be careful, She said almost in tears again.
"A little bit closer" Hunter said, " Just a few more steps..... Got her!. Here you go."
"Oh how I can't thank you enough!" She said.
Hunter leaned down and said, "Anytime"

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixel ball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?

"Piplup show him who is the boss."(Hunter Starts to battle the trainer with full force)
"I didn't relies you were so skilled." The not so confident trainer said.
"You should think before you initiate battle with me." Hunter smugly said. (Hunter is finally beat after a neck on neck battle.)
"Well I guess you should practice some more before you come out on the streets." Said the Trainer as he walked away.
"I need to go practice! Ugh! What was I thinking?" Hunter said under his breath.

Return to “Inactive Applications”