Chef243s Whitelist application

Applications that have been inactive for more than 1 week.
chef243
MC name: chef243

Chef243s Whitelist application

—Player Questions—
Minecraft Username: chef243
Where did you hear about us: Google
Tell us a little about yourself: I like to study and train pixelmon. Study Local enviroments and farm

—Roleplay Questions—
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying? Roleplaying to me is becoming your character and following what is true
What is meta-gaming? Out of character roleplay
What is power-gaming? Action you do in a roleplay
What is retroactive continuity? Changing the subject when something bad had just happened
What is a Mary Sue? A character with no weaknesses
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? IC is when your thinking in Character and OOC is when Your out of character
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? No but i might have a little experience.

—In-Game Lore Questions (Please answer in your own words)—
Describe any city in Toro of your choosing: Canvas a town where its mostly farms, has A lab and a Company
Describe Pix Co.: A international company that creates things Pixelmon related

—General Character Questions—
[ There is a one paragraph minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality ]
Full name: Manny Mannix
Appearance: Very hard to describe Has a robe like a ninja, Often Has facial Hair. Wears a backpack for traveling.(thats the best i can think off)

Personality:My character has a loyal yet patient type of personality where he has to stop and think about whats his next move. He oftens thinks of others.
Biography: Manny came from a small town in the kanto region where he trains herds of tauros and some other pixelmon. Manny was a begining scientist but believed to be a trainer. Manny has always had a tauros with him.
Flaws: My character has 2 flaws where he is so confused he quickly reacts and where he cannot figure out what his next move is.
Ambitions: My characters ambitions is to become a good trainer and friend.
Starter Pixelmon: Tauros if not charmander
Skin: (Please include front and back shot or the skin itself.)
If you have a default farmer male but if you dont one of the male defaults
—Open Response Questions—
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?
While walking down the street Manny meets a Small girls crying because her meowth is stuck in a tree.So Manny decides to help out. Manny Tries to think of what pixelmon to use in this situation. He then throws out his Starly and Yells"starly come out and help me out"Out of the pixel ball come a starly. Manny Asked starly to help this little girls get her meowth out of a tree, Starly Responds with A "starly"and flies up into the tree and grabs the meowth and gently brings the meowth to the little girl. The Little girl responds with a "thank you so Much".

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?
Manny grabs his tauros's Pixelball and Says"go tauros lets show them what we can do" While Manny shouts Tauros comes out in the vacant space". The trainer says"Rattata Use tackle", the rattata runs towards Mannys tauros as his trainer told him to. Manny says "tauros dodge and use Horn attack"Tauros follows his trainers orders and does some damage to the rattata. The rattatas trainer Says "rattata use quick-attack" the rattata follows his trainers commands. Manny tells his tauros to use Headbut.
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Re: Chef243s Whitelist application

Hello! Sorry for the small delay, I'm here to review your app now!~

—Roleplay Questions & Lore—
• Your description for powergaming, eta-gaming, and retcon is wrong/off. We have a guide with the descriptions of each of these here, but please make sure you understand and rewrite it in your own words.
• Your description for a Mary Sue is off. I recommend looking it up on google or something and giving a little bit more on what could define a Mary Sue.
• You can find more info on Pix Co. here and more on the cities here, please expand upon your answers.

—General Character Questions—
• Your appearance and personality are too short and needs to be expanded on. Look at accepted apps if you need ideas on how you might be able to expand them.
- "Has a robe like a ninja" might not be on your skin (since it doesn't exist yet), but it wouldn't fit within the realms of the 50s aesthetic we're aiming for. Please describe proper clothes for him.
• Your biography section is too short as well. Add more about his backstory such as what was his childhood like? You said he was a beginning scientist, but in that case why did he become a trainer? Did him traveling + him being a scientist go hand-in-hand, or did he quit to become a trainer? If he quit, why did he try and become a scientist if he just wanted to be a trainer anyway? What kind of scientist was/is he?
• I'm not sure if I understand his flaw too tell. It sounds like a battle-only thing (and one flaw). I recommend having his flaw be something that can also reach outside of battles. I find this list helps a bit, though make sure to expand upon it if you us one of these instead of using a single word.

—Other—
• Before I stop, I would like to finish off by saying that Toro is a serious RP server, so correct grammar and spelling is important- so important it's in the rules! When writing up something please try and look over it and make sure it has correct spelling and grammar. Your sentences and such feel more like a list and contains a lot of sentence fragments, try and write as if you were writing (or reading) a story rather giving a list of reasons or facts!

There's my review for your application! If you want to discuss it further you are free to post a reply, message me in PMs, or contact me on skype at Mishakiara. If you have any problems, questions, or concerns about anything- well do any of those thing still- or post a thread in the appropriate subforum. If you edit your post make sure to post a reply so we know you have edited it! Thank you for applying and showing interest, have a good day~
• Your starter Pixelmon can be either of the two, you can pick which you want.

Return to “Inactive Applications”