Application (White List) xXBrandynXx

Applications that have been inactive for more than 1 week.
Brandyn
MC name: xXBrandynXx

Application (White List) xXBrandynXx

(BTW I am NEW to [rp] , I MAY need help!!) ( I am very new)
—Player Questions—
Minecraft Username:
Where did you hear about us: Online looking for "Pixelmon servers'"
Tell us a little about yourself: Shy, quiet (outside) , loud (inside). No one knows much about

—Roleplay Questions—
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying? Act of preforming In a role.
What is meta-gaming? Any strategy acting game, choices used to change the game.
What is power-gaming? Way of acting to a game, interacting. Making a story..
What is retroactive continuity? Making a effect to a community to fix it / break it
What is a Mary Sue? OP Senpai ( Blah blah) everyone likes them (usually a girl) based on owner or author Nothing negetive
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? Role playing and not role Playing.. (IC) Means The game face :geek: (OOC) Is more of a pause or resting thing 8-)
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance)

—In-Game Lore Questions (Please answer in your own words)—
Describe any city in Toro of your choosing:
Describe Pix Co.: The weird mysterious building you are "summoned to" , Pick your starter, meet your professor ( "ARE YOU A BOY OR GIRL?" ) Can't see my face with my long bangs :twisted: Plus clothing is all uni-sexual.

—General Character Questions—
[ There is a one paragraph minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality ]
Full name: Brandyn Fantia ( Mother is Fantia The ghost gym leader)
Appearance: That one kid, no one knows. The kid That basically Only wears black. Converse, Jeans, Maybe dyed hair. Gloomy Ghost type person.
Personality: Likes No one. May have weird moments. Not quite rude. Likes to be alone. Likes acting and Is very bad at it. Never says anything positive about them selves.
Biography: From America. Is part of the vegetarian group. Eats no meat. Feeds pokemon nothing animal like, which has health disease. Just tried this new GHOST person thingy. Very new to all this.
Flaws: Not good with people. Can be hurt very easily.
Ambitions: Have fun. Make this server the best it can possibly be.
Starter Pixelmon: Fire Like soul.. Torchic
Skin: Idk How to upload a Image.. ( It is PG-13) ( I change skins quite often) :oops:

—Open Response Questions—
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond? " Hmm". Thinks rudely :twisted: And Ignores her as walks past her.. :shock: Thinks to himself how rude.

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond? I came from Florida. Not much there, Headed for fun and enjoyment.

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond? " Really a rattata?" *Thinks How stupid he is* *Whips out a Gengar* "Go Gengar" *Use sucker punch* OHKO (Rattata Used a Dark type move).

Thanks for taking time on reading this.. :arrow: This may have been a waste of time..
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Re: Application (White List) xXBrandynXx

Hello! I'm Misha and I'm one of the whitelisters on the server. Thanks for showing interest in our server, it means a lot to us that you're willing to take time to write something. That’s the first step!

Let me help you through the white list application process.

Firstly, this server focuses on serious roleplay so there's a substantial amount of writing so if you’re not a strong writer this might not be the server for you. Communication and working as a community is heavily stressed.

Toro League is set in a fictional world where you have an opportunity to roleplay your character. Imagine a book being written live in-game where you can mime your character's movements, thoughts, emotions and speech.

If you’re seeking a RPG Pixelmon server where you can build freely, make your own Pokéballs, craft your own rare candies or catch legendary Pokémon than we wish you luck on your continued search for a Pixelmon server because this community just isn’t about that.

But on the other hand, if you’re looking for a place to develop a character and their partner,work together as a community to progress the Toro Region lore and enjoy watching the plot unfold- look no further, this is it!

This is where you can find the application breakdown:
[Link]

This is an example of an acceptable application:
[Link]

This guide gives some great pointers about character creation: [Link]

I want to get this all out in the open before I review your application. If you are still interested in the server I am willing to review your app and help you with the process, however if you feel like this might be a bit much for your first time doing RP of any sort that is understandable; in fact that's the reason why I'm posting this!

Post a reply to this if you are sure you're interested in the server despite all this! You may also contact me through PMs, by replying, or adding me on Skype under the username Mishakiara if you have any questions, problems, or concerns! Thank you and have a good day.

Return to “Inactive Applications”