ItsARaven's Application

Applications that have been inactive for more than 1 week.
BasicallyVibing
MC name: ItsARaven

ItsARaven's Application

Minecraft Username: ItsARaven
Where did you hear about us: (If it was from a friend it helps to say which one)
I was just looking through the Technic Launcher page and was interested in doing some serious roleplay with the Pixelmon mod.
Tell us a little about yourself:
I am looking for somewhere to spend my time and have some fun while part-taking in a serious atmosphere. I've become tired of open Pixelmon servers where there is barely any roleplay other than buying on a GTS or asking someone in chat if they have a certain item I can buy. I want to play a role and be my own type of trainer, not just another person in the lobby.

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying? Roleplay is where you immerse yourself into a role that you or someone selects. You keep your speech the attitude of the character you are playing through a scene or skit.
What is meta-gaming?
Meta-gaming is the action of using real-life knowledge to lead a roleplay scenario a certain way.
What is power-gaming?
Power-gaming is when a character uses an in-game or IRL loophole to give them an unfair or unrealistic advantage.
What is retroactive continuity?
retroactive continuity is when a fact that was written in a plot is adjusted, ignored, or contradicted.
What is a Mary Sue?
It is a fictional character that has no weakness or flaws.
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)?
In-Character is talking about the character you are currently playing and only using the knowledge they were given or abilities they have. Out-of-character is you in real life talking to other people with knowledge about everything that is going on.
Do you have previous experience playing on an RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance) I do not have a server name to speak of but I have roleplayed a bit before on Minecraft. I have also scenarios with friends and try to practice carrying a storyline from either a couple of days to a month.

-General Character Questions-
[There is one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality. This is for each of these parts and not put together. Your first character must come from a region that isn't Toro.]
Full name: Raven Mason Maxwell
Appearance: A Caucasian Male with dirty blond hair and blue eyes. He is of average height (6'0) and around 160 pounds. He Wears mainly black-shaded clothes and has a plain look. he takes after his mother who also had blue eyes. He prefers his clothing blend into the background rather than be flashy and center of attention.
Personality: Raven is A rather mild person and isn't afraid of confrontation, but would rather avoid it. He is kinda nervous about people and tries to keep them happy while also keeping his ideals and goals before others. He is not interested in many other things that Pokemon battling, it's usually the only thing he can hold a conversation about. His father Instilled the love of pokemon from a very young age and was given the egg from his father's Haxorus on his 19th birthday. He loves peace and order. Everything has a purpose and believes that people should decide for themselves what their purpose is.
Biography: Raven born in Kanto but was raised in the Unova region with his Father after his mother passed away from a mountain climbing excursion gone wrong. Raven has always wanted to be strong, strong enough to make his mother happy. His father has always been a hero in his eyes and was a villager of the Village of Dragons. This made his father's team full of powerful dragon-type Pokemon. This was later passed onto Raven who also wanted to be a powerful dragon trainer. His goal is to meet Rayquaza, The Dragon Pokemon that resides in the ozone layer. Raven's father uses to tell him about the many adventures he would have in the clouds looking for Rayquaza but were never successful. He hopes to meet Rayquaza and ride on its back. Raven moved to Toro because he felt like if he stayed in Unova, he would never be able to get out of his father's shadow. Raven's goal in life is to become a dragon master, to return back home to his father and tell him about all the stories he had and all the friends and enemies made along the way. Raven heard about Toro on the radio and was interested to see if there was any different dragon-type pokemon there.
Flaws: A little cocky in thinking that Dragon-type is the best type. Can't hold a normal conversation if it doesn't involve pokemon. Can get hyper-fixated on something like training or a new hobby recently picked up.
Ambitions: To prove to his mother that he is strong. To become a stronger dragon trainer than his father who he idolizes. To become a dragon master. To meet Rayquaza.
Starter Pixelmon: [ Any naturally level 5 Pokemon! No Legendaries/Mythicals ]
Axew
Skin: (Please include a screenshot of the front and back or the skin itself.)
https://imgur.com/a/bpmY2bE
-Open Response Questions-
-Write in the third person!-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for each of the scenarios you choose, and responses must be written in the third person and formatted like RP instead of a description. Like: ' Steve focuses on the girl with a gasp and asks, " How can I help? " ' other than ' Steve would answer the call to help the cat! Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

As raven continues his adventure of becoming a dragon master, he is stopped by a sobbing little girl who asks for his help to retrieve her Meowth who is stuck in a tree.

Raven pulls out a handkerchief with the dragon village emblem on it and wipes away the tears running down the girl's cheek. " don't worry, don't worry, we'll get your Meowth down in no time okay?" raven tells the little girl. She sniffles her nose and shakes her head in acceptance. Raven grabs his 2nd Pokeball and sends out Hydreigon, he hops up on the back of it and waves to the little girl to come over.

In a meek manner, she slowly walks up to Hydreigon and asks " y-yes, what is it?" Raven replies with " well I don't want to risk being scratch by meowth when I try to grab it, so I thought you could help me". Raven smiles and the little girl's eyes light up in excitement "s-so you want me to ride on it too!" Raven nods and lifts the little girl on top of Hydreigon.

Raven then tells Hydrigon " okay see that tree with the Meowth in it, slowly approach it and let her grab the Meowth". Hydrogen slowly moves towards the tree but before they get to the tree, the Meowth jumps toward its owner but misses her. Raven reaches out and catches the Meowth by its paw and pulls it up. " That was a close one," Raven says as he smiles. They land back down on the ground and he returns the Meowth to the little girl. " Thank you so much sir, I really appreciate it!" Raven responds " no worries it was kinda fun, next time I might not be there to save you so be more careful" They both wave goodbye and walk separate ways.

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?

Raven instinctively puts his hand on his left hip where his poke balls are. He selects his first Pokeball which has a level 21 Axew and throws it out onto the road. Raven proclaims, " I won't go easy on you or your Rattata so be prepared" while a smark crosses his face. The trainer replies " Don't think this battle will be easy! I and Rattata have been training for this for a while and you're going down!".

Raven tells Axew to use dragon claw which lands, almost fainting the Rattata. The Trainer returns with a sand attack which lowers Axews accuracy.

Raven tells Axew " Time to finish this, use dragon claw!". The attack nearly misses due to the sand attack and allows the Rattata to use a hyper fang which crits and leaves Axew on very low health.

This worries raven and leaves him with a major decision to make, does he heal with the super potion in his bag or does he risk it and use another dragon claw on the Rattata. In an act of arrogance and negligence due to his faith in dragon pokemon, Raven commands " Axew! use another dragon claw and finish this!. then a smile crosses the trainer's face " Rattata, QUICK ATTACK", the quick attack hits Axew and faints it.

Raven, devastated, returns his Axew to its Pokeball and pays the trainer for losing. As Raven begins to walk away, He puts his head to Axew's Pokeball and promises " I will never risk your safety again, I'm sorry, my partner".

(My discord is 𝓙𝓸𝓮 𝓒𝓸𝓸𝓵#7921, it is the best place to contact me if I need to improve anything on this application.)
Skolarr
MC name: Skolarr

Re: ItsARaven's Application

Denied due to being under age.

You may reapply on August 1st!
Image Keep on Necrodancin'!Image

Return to “Inactive Applications”