Whitelist Application

Applications that have been inactive for more than 1 week.
Eryna
MC name: SakuraSai

Whitelist Application

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: MitzXD
Where did you hear about us: planetminecraft
Tell us a little about yourself: well i like to draw and read I don't really have a social life though. I'm interested in your server because I would love to play in a fantasty world server that people would actually roleplay.

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying? roleplaying to me is when you act out of being yourself but its still you just in a different way how you really are and maybe a different personality.
What is meta-gaming? so from what i have read meta-gaming is when you take information that is out of character into roleplaying in which your character should not even have known with out asking or find it them self.
What is power-gaming? so this is when you over power someone like you either don't acknowledge them or in other words don't allow them to say or do any actions.
What is retroactive continuity? It would mean changing things that have already occured or in other words altering it.
What is a Mary Sue? To me a Mary Sue is a character that is made to be perfect and if they might have any flaws they'd always find away in the end to make for people to like them.
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? (IC) is when you are speaking through your characters point of view when your roleplaying and (OOC) is when you are just out of character.
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance)
yes i have had experience with other roleplaying servers
-In-Game Lore Questions (Please answer in your own words)-
Describe any city in Toro of your choosing: so from what i have been reading i choose Canvas Town which is directly north of Aurelia, many temporary find housing there and there are mostly farmers around that area.
Describe Pix Co.: Pix Co. is the multinational in the Toro Region. They are well-known, most so for their revolutionary invention: the Pixelball. They have also created many of the machines used for Pixelmon, such as PCs and healers.

-General Character Questions-
[ There is a one full paragraph minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality ]
Full name: Eryna Rosetta Owen
Appearance: Eryna is a teenager who's height is 5'2. She is average, she has light blonde medium hair and it it is swept back a bit showing her soft blue eyes. she wears a blue hair clip.with an overall, underneath her overall she wears a white sweater. and she wears blue shoes and white socks.
Personality: Eryna is a polite person.she tries her best to be kind to everyone that she meets though sometimes she is passed of as rude or being mean. other than that she is kind of a down to earth kinda person.she can sometimes be very stubborn and selfish at times. She also tends to smile a lot even when there isn't no particular reason.
Biography: Eryna was born in Cobalt, a port town one of the major things located there is the S.S Shipping Company, it is also one of the perfect places to go on vacation with the storefronts and restaurants dotted around the town. She lives with her father who is a pixelmon nurse. her childhood is pretty normal, she goes to school plays and hangs out with her friends as well like any other child would. on her 13th birthday she had gotten a Pidgey pixelmon she called him Sky. she loved her new friend very much.
All though she hadn't ever been in a pixelmon battle before she had always dreamed to be able to go to Aurelia she had never been there before. she had to ask her father who was a little against letting her go but he soon then told her why not.She then began her journey to a new place.
Flaws: Eryna despite her personality usually has doubts about herself being able to do anything of the matter she sometimes thinks of her self as useless and not good.
Ambitions: Eryna wishes to beat all the gym leaders in Toro and become a strong pixelmon fighter
Starter Pixelmon: Pidgey
Skin: (Please include front and back shot or the skin itself.)
http://imgur.com/a/N5RAp
-Open Response Questions-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?
Eryna would stop at the seeing the little girl crying, she would listen to her word for word. " Sure I'll help you!" she said with a big smile. She turned to the tree and takes out her pixelball sending out Sky " Hey Sky could get her meowth down?".As she pointed to the pixelmon stuck in the tree. Sky would squawk and fly up lifting the Meowth carefully and setting it down on the ground gently. "There you go little one" she said to the little girl with a smile. "Thank you" she said after hugging her and running off. Eryna would continue on her way.

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?
After reaching Aurelia Eryna didn't know that she would be asked questions. so she would take a step back and ask the lady kindly to repeat. with a smile the lady would repeat what she said before and this time slower." Alright I'm from Cobalt, I came here looking for a place to explore and this place just seemed like the right place to be, though i don't really know much of here I'll just see what it has to offer" she replied. After the woman had finished writing down what she had just said she would continue on her journey, wondering if she does this to everyone that passes by.

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?
Last edited by Eryna on Sat May 20, 2017 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Re: Whitelist Application

Hello, thank you for posting in your own thread! I'm Misha and I'll be reviewing your app. Overall it's alright, there's just a few things I'd like altered or noted before I can accept you~

• Although your description of power-gaming seems alright, I would like for you to add an example and/or ways to avoid power-gaming so I know for sure you know what it is!
• Your appearance and personality has to be a minimum of 5 sentences before it can be accepted. This thread here might be able to help with developing your character's personality. Picking a few set behavioral traits beforehand and giving reason behind them/expanding them can help you with writing up the personality as well.
• As mentioned before; to avoid confusion, we highly do not recommend having a character that has lived in Toro or would have much knowledge of it. There's a lot of things that new players would not know about that the people of Toro would, and we wouldn't want there to be any confusion caused from you not knowing something your character should. If you pick a town from an existing game's region for her to have grown up in instead of Viridis, and add how/why she came to Toro, then your bio will be fine!

Overall though your app is alright, and we'd love to see you on the server! Once you edit it just post a reply so I know, and if you have any questions, problems, or concerns feel free to post a reply with them or contact me on skype at Mishakiara. Thank you for applying, hope to see your app fixed up soon~
Eryna
MC name: SakuraSai

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: MitzXD
Where did you hear about us: planetminecraft
Tell us a little about yourself: well i like to draw and read I don't really have a social life though. I'm interested in your server because I would love to play in a fantasty world server that people would actually roleplay.

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying? roleplaying to me is when you act out of being yourself but its still you just in a different way how you really are and maybe a different personality.
What is meta-gaming? so from what i have read meta-gaming is when you take information that is out of character into roleplaying in which your character should not even have known with out asking or find it them self.
What is power-gaming? so this is when you over power someone like you either don't acknowledge them or in other words don't allow them to say or do any actions.
What is retroactive continuity? It would mean changing things that have already occured or in other words altering it.
What is a Mary Sue? To me a Mary Sue is a character that is made to be perfect and if they might have any flaws they'd always find away in the end to make for people to like them.
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? (IC) is when you are speaking through your characters point of view when your roleplaying and (OOC) is when you are just out of character.
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance)
yes i have had experience with other roleplaying servers
-In-Game Lore Questions (Please answer in your own words)-
Describe any city in Toro of your choosing: so from what i have been reading i choose Canvas Town which is directly north of Aurelia, many temporary find housing there and there are mostly farmers around that area.
Describe Pix Co.: Pix Co. is the multinational in the Toro Region. They are well-known, most so for their revolutionary invention: the Pixelball. They have also created many of the machines used for Pixelmon, such as PCs and healers.

-General Character Questions-
[ There is a one full paragraph minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality ]
Full name: Eryna Rosetta Owen
Appearance: Eryna is a teenager who's height is 5'2. She is average, she has light blonde medium hair and it it is swept back a bit showing her soft blue eyes. she wears a blue hair clip.with an overall, underneath her overall she wears a white sweater. and she wears blue shoes and white socks.
Personality: Eryna is a polite person.she tries her best to be kind to everyone that she meets though sometimes she is passed of as rude or being mean. other than that she is kind of a down to earth kinda person.she can sometimes be very stubborn and selfish at times. She also tends to smile a lot even when there isn't no particular reason.
Biography: Eryna was born in Cobalt, a port town one of the major things located there is the S.S Shipping Company, it is also one of the perfect places to go on vacation with the storefronts and restaurants dotted around the town. She lives with her father who is a pixelmon nurse. her childhood is pretty normal, she goes to school plays and hangs out with her friends as well like any other child would. on her 13th birthday she had gotten a Pidgey pixelmon she called him Sky. she loved her new friend very much.
All though she hadn't ever been in a pixelmon battle before she had always dreamed to be able to go to Aurelia she had never been there before. she had to ask her father who was a little against letting her go but he soon then told her why not.She then began her journey to a new place.
Flaws: Eryna despite her personality usually has doubts about herself being able to do anything of the matter she sometimes thinks of her self as useless and not good.
Ambitions: Eryna wishes to beat all the gym leaders in Toro and become a strong pixelmon fighter
Starter Pixelmon: Pidgey
Skin: (Please include front and back shot or the skin itself.)
http://imgur.com/a/N5RAp
-Open Response Questions-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?
Eryna would stop at the seeing the little girl crying, she would listen to her word for word. " Sure I'll help you!" she said with a big smile. She turned to the tree and takes out her pixelball sending out Sky " Hey Sky could get her meowth down?".As she pointed to the pixelmon stuck in the tree. Sky would squawk and fly up lifting the Meowth carefully and setting it down on the ground gently. "There you go little one" she said to the little girl with a smile. "Thank you" she said after hugging her and running off. Eryna would continue on her way.

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?
After reaching Aurelia Eryna didn't know that she would be asked questions. so she would take a step back and ask the lady kindly to repeat. with a smile the lady would repeat what she said before and this time slower." Alright I'm from Cobalt, I came here looking for a place to explore and this place just seemed like the right place to be, though i don't really know much of here I'll just see what it has to offer" she replied. After the woman had finished writing down what she had just said she would continue on her journey, wondering if she does this to everyone that passes by.

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Ah, hello! I see you edited the first post, just saying ' I fixed it " instead of reposting it would be okay once you fix this next one. Glad to you fixing this up. It looks better and you fixed most of issue, I would like to talk about that last point again though before I can accept anything...

As stated above, I would not recommend having your character come from Toro! For new players it can lead to a lot of inconsistencies and mistakes that wouldn't make sense if they lived in Toro. An example of this can be seen in your bio itself, where it says she dreamed of going to Aurelia but wouldn't have been there before. If she grew up in Toro, it would have been likely she's been to Aurelia a few times (and possibly Tyrian too) that's where the biggest public Elementary School (and several other things) is and traveling between them isn't too hard with there being subways!

If you pick a town from an existing region and add how/why she came to Toro, then your bio will be fine and might make things a little less confusing! This can be as easy as her family moving there, or just thinking it'll be fun to go off on a journey and finding a flyer for Toro! If you really want her to come from Toro then I can accept it since she is younger and it might be understandable for her to not know as much about her region or to not have explored a lot, but I do recommend peeking over the about page for a little bit more info on the three towns again .

Sorry about this inconvenience, but once you fix this it should be fine! Just post a reply to let me know when it'd been fixed, or if you want to keep what you have, and I'll look over it again/give extra info and accept you~

Return to “Inactive Applications”