Kunoichi_Cordie Whitelist Application

Cordie
MC name: Kunoichi_Cordie

Kunoichi_Cordie Whitelist Application

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: Kunoichi_Cordie
Where did you hear about us: (If it was from a friend it helps to say which one) ITSRPG/Nicolas9011
Tell us a little about yourself: I am Cordelia, also known as Cordie. I am from alaska, and I really enjoy writing and playing minecraft. Pokemon is something I grew up with my whole life, and I am excited to join this server (If possible)

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying? The freedom to be a character, and act out/write their destiny
What is meta-gaming? The game universe outside of the game itself. Using outside knowledge that you didn't learn in character.
What is power-gaming? Taking control of other characters by making decisions for them using my own character. ex; Strawberry stabs blueberry until he dies.
What is a Mary Sue? A character that has no weaknesses because they are perfect in everyway possible
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? In character, and Out of character In character is when You are talking in character, and out of character is when you use like () or {} or [] etc.
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance)
Yes.
-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality.]
Full name: Clementina Polanyi
Appearance: Clementina has faint hues of blue and purple in her hair. A deep royal blue and purple dress, accompanied by some rubies and sapphires along with some body jewelry. Her eyes are a deep blue, like the depths of the ocean, and always seems to act like royalty. Originally being 5'4" she wears Heels, making her 5'8". Sleek eyes, with a piercing gaze, seems to suit her appearance.

Personality: Clementina is the stereotypical rich girl with the nasty attitudes. With her pixelmon, they end up with some serious mischievous activity. She has a loud mouth, and is a complete snob. She really only cares about her partner, and her lover. She is materialistic, and only enjoys high quality material and pixelmon. She also has a gourmand taste
Biography: Born into a wealthy family in KoniKoni City in the Alola region. She was perfectly built into being the gem of her family. She was always pressured by her parents to pursue a noble career, such as; Law. She ended up starting law at the age of 16 Studying hard, she pleased her parents but always had an interest in Handy work. Knowing that her parents would despise that interest, she always kept that hidden. She would end up finishing law school in the Alola region by age 21, and by age 20 she fell inlove and soon married Nimue Polanyi. Two years later at age 23, the two of them decided to move to the Toro Region to persue their dreams.
Flaws: Too stuck up, too hard headed, expects to get everything she wants.
Ambitions: To pursue a successful craftsman shop, and to have her wife become successful aswell.
Starter Pixelmon: Sableye
Skin: (Please include front and back shot or the skin itself.) http://imgur.com/a/8h0cI

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?
Seeing the young girl's tears, Clementina would already be annoyed with this simple run in. She looked down at the girl, and did a gentle smile. "I wouldn't care less even if you paid me." Soon being pestered by the girl, and brought out her partner Pixelmon, Sableye. Pointing to the meowth in the tree, instructing her partner to go to the meowth. Sableye soon climbed up the tree, and simply just pushed the Meowth out of the tree. Climbing down, it clung onto Clementina and they both walked away from the scene.

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

Scoffing, and trying to wave the woman away as she walks off the boat with her partner, the woman seemed to keep trying to push Clementina for questions for these 'Statistical Reasons'. Turning around, she glared at the woman. "I am from KoniKoni City, I plan on being married, and I plan to go home. Have an excelent day." Trying to walk away once more, the woman seemed baffled. Quickly jotting the information down, she tried to bother both of the woman again with the marriage proposals. Taking out her Pixelball, Clementina called for Sableye and the pixelmon grabbed the woman's jewels and ran off with them, soon coughing them out as insult for these fake jewels. "You're not worth my time, especially with those fake Gems." Clementina walked off, sableye following along beside the women, and clearly upset about the lack of a meal that just happened there.
Last edited by Cordie on Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Skolarr
MC name: Skolarr

Re: Kunoichi_Cordie Whitelist Application

Hey there, welcome to Toro! I’m Skolarr, and I’ll be looking over your application today. Looking your app over, it honestly looks fairly good and well thought-out, but...there’s a few things I’d like for you to fix before I can accept you and get you rolling on the server. So, let's begin!

Just as a general reminder, please refrain from cursing on the forums. I can understand that ‘b*tchy’ is a personality trait of your character, but this is a PG-13 server and we like to try and keep things as clean as possible. Keyword: Try. So yeah, please keep that in mind and please edit out any curse words from your app. If you need another words to replace it, check this out:
http://www.thesaurus.com/browse/bitchy

Moving on from that; your definition of powergaming is inaccurate and needs to be fixed. Also I would like for you to expand on the difference between OOC and IC; you listed what they are but you didn’t explain the difference between them. Other than those small things, this section looks good!

For your general character questions, we touched on the no cursing thing; so that’s out of the way. Other than that, I would like for you to expand on your personality section a bit. I don’t mean to nitpick, but you’re one sentence off from a full paragraph. Also, fix the the spelling on Sableye,

Finally, for your open responses...both look really good! But as a general reminder, please try not to powergame on the on the server with other players. The reason why I bring this up is because your second open response seemed a bit iffy. While that was an NPC character, try not to do that with another player without rolling and/or letting them try to defend against it.

With all that said, don’t lose hope! Go ahead and make your edits and bump the thread and I’ll take another look at it! Thank you for your time!
Image Keep on Necrodancin'!Image
Cordie
MC name: Kunoichi_Cordie

Bump lol auto correct changed the sableye spelling
Skolarr
MC name: Skolarr

Alrighty, just got finished looking it over and it all looks good to me!

So, without further wait... you have been accepted!

You should be added onto the whitelist as of now. If you need help or anything or you're having trouble with anything, don't hesitate to ask either me or anyone in the skypechat!

Guide on mods n'stuff:
http://www.toro-league.com/install.php

Aaaand guide on allocating more
http://www.toro-league.com/forum/viewto ... =32&t=2875

Have fun!
Image Keep on Necrodancin'!Image

Return to “Accepted Applications”