Moonstar22 Application

Moonstar22
MC name: RosettaMoonstar

Moonstar22 Application

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: RosettaMoonstar
Where did you hear about us: PlanetMinecraft
Tell us a little about yourself: What is there really to say about me? I am a 29 year old female who lives in the USA, along side rping on minecraft I collect some anime, unicorns, fnaf, and watch youtube videos pretty much.

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying?
Roleplaying=This term is referred to when a person creates a character,creates a life for said character, and starts to act like said character with other people within speaking and perfoming actions.
What is meta-gaming?
Meta-Gaming=This term refer's to when a person uses information she learned OOC wise against a person via her character when her own character has no knowledge of such thing.
What is power-gaming?
Power-Gaming=This term refers to when a person pushes anything onto another character or person without their permission.
[Example:]
John Gilroy: "Hey Micheal! How are you?"
Micheal Crawford: "I am doing fine, how are you?"
John G.: "Great! How about we go to my place for some drinks?"
Micheal C.: "I don't know,I kinda got plans"
John G.: "Nah!" *John picks Micheal and throws him into the car taking him back to his house.
What is retroactive continuity?
Retroactive Continuity= This term refer's when information, story, or actions changes the lore of the entire story
What is a Mary Sue?
Mary-Sue=This term is referred to as a 'perfect character', someone without any flaws and everyone just adores them, life comes easy to them.
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)?
IC=Is what happens to your own character and speak for said character with other characters
OOC=Is what you do outside of your character, what you the person does with the other memembers of said site
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server?
For a pokemon server yes, I have not played on one. I am currently on two rp servers right now though, so it isn't quite my first time on one, though
I am still learning.

-General Character Questions-
[ There is a one full paragraph minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality ]
Full name: Frita Lilith Woods
Appearance: Being born into the world one of the few triplets out there, Frita realizes many people will pick out certain traits she and her brother's have in common, but the one thing they cannot say the sibling's have
in common and that is their height. To where the brother's have gained a height of six feet two inches, poor little Sapphire has gotten that of four feet nine inches...something that quite annoy's her due to people still treating her as if she is still a young child, even though she is at the rightful age of twenty-one! But what she lacks in height, Frita make's up with it with her slender figure and a decent weight, which is pretty hard due to the family being in the pizza business. Now besides those thing's mention Frita has other features she is quite proud of, like her brown colored eyes, or her dark brown colored hair that is usually either in a bow,ponytail, or sometimes straight down. Though there is still the rumor flying about that her dark hair is merely a dye job given to her by her one aunt, and no one besides her family know's her true hair color.
Clothing: Frita loves clothing! She loves reading magazines about the latest trend and as such has dawn some clothing she has made herself: a bright pink skirt with a black circle going around the end of it, it was a gift from her grandmother for when she announced her leaving, her grandmother knew she wouldn't want to go out without something stylish. Her shirt is a plain black design with it not covering her shoulders. As for shoes she wear's black shoes with white socks...something quaint but nice. But if need be she'll dawn on a pair of overalls, a white shirt, and boots if she is needed by the family, usually that mean's she need's a new hair dye job by her mother.
Personality: Frita's friends describe her 'unique' personality by saying she is different in every sense of the way. She is one of the nicest people you'll ever meet, willing to cook some food if someone is hungry, help out in a clothing emergency, or just be there to tell some corny joke that the person wouldn't get and merely walk away. She loves trying to battle with people even if she isn't that great at it. She can often be seen reading comic books, doing crossword puzzles, Yep, Frita is like that....all great right? In a way yes she is, though remember there are two sides to every person and while Frita appears to have a bubbly personality on the outside, it's what's on the inside that truly counts. For you see, Frita is often anxious about the world around her, what society think's of her, her clothing trend, her style of cooking, the list can go on and on. And don't start talking about love....Frita will immediately shut down...for often times men will believe she is a young child and she hates that with a passion, so has given up on love.
Biography: On a dark stormy night, where the wind was howling constantly, three children were born into the bustling world that is here and now, and introduced into the city that is HollyWood...the city that never sleeps.Frita,Smokey,and Fredick were screaming and kicking so the whole world had to hear them then, and their
voices didn't stop after that...always fighting and picking on one another. Frita would often times hate sleeping in the same room as her brothers so would often spend the night with either her father or on the nights he worked with a babysitter.School was something Frita sorta looked forward too because it was there that her friends and her would look at magazines about fashion and how they wished they could afford to buy that,or how Frita would take cooking courses so she could surprise her dad with a new recipe.It wasn't until Frita turned fourteen that she was first introduced to the world of pixelmon when her one brother Smokey brought home a pixelball and brought out a Squirtle, to where he announced that he was going out to journey to become a pixelmon master. Three week's later he finally did leaving a somewhat hole in Frita's chest, probably due to the fact she never really got along with her brothers. Four month's flew by and her brother decided he wanted to join the air force and took off to join, waving goodbye to the rest of his family leaving little Frita there by herself. So with determination Frita announced she was leaving on her own journey to become a famous clothing designer/cook so she can make her parents proud.
Flaws: Well if anyone could see Frita's one MAJOR flaw would be her height, it really make's her so mad that people still consider her a child and she is often joked at by other's around her when she speaks about her age and what she is doing around the places she has visited. She also has the nasty fear closed spaces, something she's had since she was three. She also hates dentist's, with their drilling and pulling teeth claiming "it won't hurt" which is a load of lie right there. Also spider's and emotional attachment.
Ambitions: While most people have dreams of becoming pixelmon masters, Frita dreams of two things: to become a famous clothing designer and also open her own famous restaurant just like her dad and his friends. Now she know's it will be tough but she'll work towards the goal along with catching pixelmon of course.
Starter Pixelmon: Eevee
Skin: http://imgur.com/a/XOZRI

-Open Response Questions-

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?
Walking a few distance the little girl finally show's Frita where the Meowth is stuck in a tree, glancing up Frita see's the tree is somewhat large and wonder's how the Pixelmon got up into the tree in the first place. The branches are large enough it could rest there easily, but seriously...how did it get up there. Looking over to the right Frita notices a small house with a gate that has no spikes on it what so ever. Coming over to the right hand side she also notices a small hole in the side of the grassy area and figures the Meowth wiggled it's body through the whole and jumped somehow onto the gate and finally into the tree. The little girl tug's on Frita's skirt crying harder and harder..."Please please! Help me!" Frita nod's and breathing slightly climbs safety up into the tree making noises for the meowth to come over to her which thankfully it did. Climbing up was easy, the down part...not so easy, though Frita did it and without harming the meowth. After coming down the little girl thanked her, gave her a hug and walked away with her meowth making Frita feel so happy and proud that her day didn't seem so bad after all. She did however spoke to the owner's of the house about the opening which they thanked her as well.

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?
Frita was minding he own business when a stranger comes up to her with a clipboard in hand smiling brightly. After explaining what everything was for Frita allowed her guard down slightly and spoke back. "I came from Hollywood , you know the city that never sleeps. Mt brother's left there to explore and find their way in this world, so while deciding my own life a friend of mine told me about this place and said I should visit. It was hard leaving my parent's behind...but they got the pizza joint they run to keep them company, with all the happy children coming in and out." Frita chuckled at that comment. Then the woman asked why she came here and Frita cleared her throat and replied. "I came here for two reasons: to become a clothing designer and a cook, believing if one of those options don't work out I'll have another to fall back on." Frita stood there before fixing bits of her hair with the bow that seemed to never stay in place. Then the lady asked again where Frita planned on going. "Not really sure, though possibly some place that there's plenty of nice folks" she replied before the lady nodded and handed her a pin that said 'Have A Nice Day'
Last edited by Moonstar22 on Wed May 31, 2017 1:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Re: Moonstar22 Application

Hello, it's good to see your application! Overall it looks alright and fits our quality standard, there's just a few things that'll need to be changed before I can accept you~

• For powergaming I'll just need you to list a small example or ways to avoid powergaming.
• The personality is good if you just remove the 'awesomesauce' part.
• I'm fine with referencing, but I will have to ask you to change her name from 'Fazbear'. In addition, it seems a bit strange for a child to help their parent be a night guard, could she have not stayed with their father? Or a babysitter?
• To help prevent confusion from inaccuracies between your character's story and Toro, I'll just need you to change where she was born/raised! Picking any canon region/city from the games works, or there's a list of more regions on the beginner's guide. Then, afterwards, just make sure to fix the second Open Response and mention in her bio how/why she came to Toro. It can be as simple as seeing a flyer or something~

Also last small details; 161 would be pretty heavy for someone who's 4'9"! The average weight for that height is actually somewhere closer to 90 lbs. Also in the ambitions you put Pokemon instead of Pixelmon. No worries, common mistakes! Once you edit it just post a reply or send me a message on skype so I know, and if you have any more questions or concerns feel free to post a reply with them or contact me on skype again. Thank you for applying, hope to see your app fixed up soon~
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Re: Moonstar22 Application

Alright, so after fixing those final things with you in Skype, I can't find any more notable mistakes in your app that would stop me from accepting you! Here's the skin after I added a bit of shading and fixed it up to make it 1.7.10 friendly: http://i.imgur.com/9Q16Chh.png And nowww the only things left to say are...
After you install our [Modpack and Resource Pack] and [Allocate RAM] you should be able to get on with the IP server.toro-league.com! Feel free to poke me on skype if you have questions or would like to be added to the skype group.

Return to “Accepted Applications”