Top's Application

MC name: TopRamenFlavour

Top's Application

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: TopRamenFlavour
Where did you hear about us: Found it.
Tell us a little about yourself: Just a guy who likes doing stuff.

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying? Acting and reacting in a way that a fictional character would.
What is meta-gaming? Using OOC information IC.
What is power-gaming? Forcing an action on another player. An example of power gaming would be, "*John takes all of Harry's pixelmon balls and his wallet too, just because he can*". John could avoid this by saying attempts or other such phrases.
What is retroactive continuity? Retconing something but continuing after the retcon. Undoing role play that may be rule breaking or otherwise.
What is a Mary Sue? A perfect character, they'll achieve everything, never fail and generally have no character flaws or suffer anything the will have a lasting affect on them.
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? IC is when you're in character and roleplaying, out of character is when you're not roleplaying and not IC.
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? Tons.

-In-Game Lore Questions (Please answer in your own words)-
Describe any city in Toro of your choosing: Aurelia - Pretty big city by the looks of it, got some nice roads and parks. Got a big church too. Got a big skyscraper in the background too.
Describe Pix Co.: Big corporation that charges nothing for the medical care it provides to pokemon, pretty suspicious. Got pretty good branding though, with all their pixel related stuff, like their pixelmarts and their pixelballs.

-General Character Questions-
[ There is a one full paragraph minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality ]
Full name: Aldobrando Borelli

Appearance: Aldo is a tanned guy who carries himself like he has something to prove, his hair is a deep black that's routinely combed back, jelled and greased to stay in place. Aldo's eyes are a deep blue and his facial hair, while shaven, he often forgets to shave it for a day or two at a time.

Aldo wears grey jeans, oil stained white t-shirt that looks a bit too tight and a black leather jacket. Aldo either wears black shoes or black boots, it depends on what he's doing that day. When he's not wearing his greaser clothing, he's wearing his work clothes. Which consists of a old dirty blue jump suit and black work boots that have seen too many years of use. The name tag of the jumpsuit, which is the only non filthy thing on the jumpsuit reads, "Paulie".

Personality: Aldo is full of himself or at least wants to give off that impression to anyone he meets, either going for a tough guy attitude or he doesn't care attitude. Whatever fits him at the time. Though despite what this attitude implies, he cares about cares a whole of for cars, and his boys.The boy's aren't as good as the latest hot-rod though.

Aldo however, despite his abrasive behavior generally talks to anyone who will listen to him, just not all that kindly. Aldo treats his Pixelmon fairly well and will only take ones that he feels fit his own personality. Though Aldo generally doesn't use his Pixelmon for much more than chores, he doesn't think he needs a Pixelmon to fight his battles for him.

Biography: Aldo was born somewhere in one of the many poor inner city areas of Milano. Aldo had nine family members, not including his parents and the six pokemen they owned. Aldo's father ran his own mechanic shop and used his kids as free labor. The only other employee there was Aldo's Uncle, Paulie. Generally the older kids worked there full them, but most of the boys when they turned 16 generally left school and worked in the family business full time. Leaving school didn't stop them from hanging around school, which is were Aldo often went to talk to girls or slack off. Though by the age 12 they were most likely already missing a majority of their time at school.

Aldo, like the rest of his brothers, was a tough guy. Aldo fell into the greaser culture pretty early on and with three of his brothers off to find their own place in the world. Aldo was pretty much the most experienced at the shop other than his dad. Aldo stayed on at the shop for a couple of years before he eventually had to move on as well.

Flaws: Aldo is full of himself and often over estimates anything he puts his faith into. Aldo also often insults people and preforms poorly as formal social occasions.

Ambitions: Own his own hot-rod shop that supes up only the hottest of hot rods.

Starter Pixelmon: Squirtle with cool shades

Skin: https://i.gyazo.com/c64a2aab50f62435947 ... 02305a.png

-Open Response Questions-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

Aldo would look down at the girl, cigarette hanging from his mouth. Aldo debates if he should help or not but decides that he doesn't want to look like a wuss in front of the boys. "What-am-I,some kinda bell boy. A retriever of pixelmen? Get outta here kid."

The kid would then continue to whine at the greaser, which would make Aldo throw his hands up, "Alright fine, kid I'll getcha schmuck cat just stop with the cryin'." Aldo would then look to the boys who approve of Aldo eventually helping the kid, but not immediately because only a wuss would do that.

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

"Ain't gonna tell you nothing, get outta here!" Aldo would flick his cigarette at the woman and then begin to walk off.

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?

"Ay, pal next time you'ah lookin' for a fight. Don't come at me dat thing, eh?" Aldo would then laugh obnoxiously loud at both the trainer and the pixelmon and then walk past them.

"You a coward'a somethin'?" The kid would say, flicking his fine Milano cigar at the greaser, his Rattata doing the same.

Aldo would turn around to the kid,"You're beggin' for a whoopin' I tells ya kid." Aldo would say, flicking his cigarette at the kid in return. "Fine, les do it den." Aldo would then take out his pixelmon ball and pop it, his Squirtle coming out.
Chakurano
MC name: ^Chak.*$

Re: Top's Application

Alright, all of this looks good! You've been

You've been whitelisted! Once you're done installing the Modpack and Resource Pack, and allocate some more RAM, you should be able to get on with the IP server.toro-league.com! If you have any questions, I highly recommend checking out the New Player Guide. Otherwise, or if you'd like to be added to the server's skype group, you can add me - the username's Chakurano.

Return to “Accepted Applications”