RobbieRotten's Whitelist App

RobbieRotten
MC name: Smol_Little_Maid

RobbieRotten's Whitelist App

Hey staff, I was having problems posting my app, so I did research and apparantly you guys have been dealing with russian spammers or something? Anyway, I posted my app into a pastebin, I hope that's okay.

http://pastebin.com/uEDkcxJh

Thanks for reading ^^
I will catch that Sportaflopicus, because I am a villain Number One!
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Re: RobbieRotten's Whitelist App

Hi! Sorry about that, I'm going to look into it seriously right now. Thank you for your patience.
Someone will be looking at your app soon. alsonicememe.
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Hello! I am sorry for the small delay, I'm Misha and I'll he looking over your app! It looks pretty good overall, there are some small things that'll need to be changed before I accept you though~

• You will need to elaborate on power-gaming since your description is a bit vague. You can go into more detail on what is considered powergaming, how one can avoid power-gaming, or provide an example!

• Your biography needs to be expanded on! It talks a bit about her dreams, but doesn't actually say much about her life, and there's only one sentence that really gives a glimpse into her life (the first one). If you need ideas on what to talk about, this post has ideas on ways to expand your biography!

• A small little nit-pick; the shorts seem a tad bit too short, especially since they blend into the shirt. If you could make them a pixel or two longer that'd be great!

• We use the term 'Pixelmon' and 'Pixelballs' instead of Pokemon and Pokeballs!

Otherwise, your app is pretty cute overall, and I'd love to have you on the server! I especially enjoy your response to the Rattata battle scenario. Anywho, once you have fixed these problems just make a reply so I know that you've done so, and I'll look over it as soon as possible. If you have any questions, problems, or concerns, feel free to post a reply or contact me on Skype under the username Mishakiara. Thank you for your interest in the server, and I hope to see this fixed up soon! Have a nice day!
RobbieRotten
MC name: Smol_Little_Maid

Thanks for looking over my application ^^

I've edited my app, i'll place it under a spoiler here.
I've also edited my skin, here's an imgur link: http://imgur.com/a/93gbx
I will catch that Sportaflopicus, because I am a villain Number One!
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Alright, looks good! No need for thanks, by the way. I would like to note that the setting of this server takes place outside (and/or an unknown amount of time before) the events of the games/anime, so characters from them do not exist. There would be a Pixelmon Professor, but not Elm in specific. I know you didn't mention him or anything, I just wanted to inform you ahead of time in case you weren't aware to prevent any mistakes :P

I don't see anything though that should prevent me from accepting this application! So what's left to say is that you're...
After you install our [Modpack and Resource Pack] and [Allocate RAM] you should be able to get on with the IP server.toro-league.com! Feel free to add me on skype under the username Mishakiara if you have questions or would like to be added to the skype group.

Return to “Accepted Applications”