HotVampireNaruto's Whitelist Application(EDITED)

HotVampireNaruto
MC name: xXRoyal_KittyXx

HotVampireNaruto's Whitelist Application(EDITED)

—Player Questions—
Minecraft Username: HotVampireNaruto
Where did you hear about us: I found this google searching for a serious rp server.
Tell us a little about yourself: I am good at drawing, knitting, sewing and I love reading especially books over online ones.

—Roleplay Questions—
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying? To act out the actions of another person you have created or to use a pre-existing character and "pretend" to be them.
What is meta-gaming? Let your character have knowledge they shouldn't have such as using the fact you know what a criminal is planning. Another example is your character knowing there's a trap in front of them. Even having a hunch is considered meta-gaming, since you are using "outsider" knowledge.
What is power-gaming? Power-gaming is to use an action they cannot respond to or react to in time or what you have done simply doesn't let them. "Bet stabbed you" "Bet attempted to stab you." The first one isn't okay because it implied he already did stab you and the second one is an attempt which gives you a chance.
What is retroactive continuity? In short terms, it is to revise something already established. Such as being in an empty room and next moment, your pixelmon throws a chair at them. It is also dramatically changing your character too much when there is no reason towards it. Another one is giving your character an object they didn't have before.
What is a Mary Sue? A perfect character in any senses or is always loved by others no matter what they do wrong or good. They also doesn't have to be females and can be males, too. It could also be seen as a character with no flaws that actually gives them some sort of a disadvantage. Let's say you're clumsy but nothing bad comes from it.
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? A character IC, is one that acts like the character created in their world while being OOC is not acting like the created person or is talking "OOC" by talking to the player not the character they made.
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? (This won’t affect your acceptance) Yes, I have roleplayed around when 1.7.10 was released.

—In-Game Lore Questions (Please answer in your own words)—
Describe any city in Toro of your choosing: The Golden City of Opportunities or Aurelia is like a nest of swarming citizens and trainers coming in or out. The Capital City is also a place of "golden opportunity", considered a economic engine of Toro as it plays an important part for the people and economic prosperity.
Describe Pix Co.: A sort of main building related to pixelballs and some technologies relating to pixelmons such as the PCs.

—General Character Questions—
[ There is a one paragraph minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality ]
Full name: Bet Finlay Steel
Appearance: He's 5"7 feet tall with dark intermediate colored skin with a sliver lining black eyepatch over his right blind eye, causing him to lose in-depth perception. His hair is a color of carrot orange with shades darker underneath his hair. His good eye is an emerald green colored. This straight hair goes to his waist and is often mistaken for a female from the back. When dressed formally in a dark gray-ish blue tail coat with a white dress shirt. His socks are dark gray with polished shoes. He also wears a blue bow with his hair tied in a side ponytail to the right. However he dresses, he brushes his hair to the right side of his face. When dressed casually, he unties his hair and wears a sleeved dark blue shirt wearing white loose pants with brown boots.
Personality: Bet's a compassionate person, finding value in the individuals. Bet sees pixelmon as equals and is a vegetarian partially for that reason. Bet seems quite gullible and sometimes he's too carefree. He disregards his safety occasionally for the safety of pixelmons. Though he has a hot temper if you rub him the wrong way such as threatening pixelmons or people.

Biography: Bet is born and raised in Kanto and at a young age, Bet always loved to watch pixelmons interact with their partners. He also wanted one, too, and became a bit envious of his sister who has one. He didn't want to think so negatively, feeling himself to feel sad. So he decided to draw and his first piece wasn't good. It didn't capture the happiness and respect between his sister and pixelmon. So he continued drawing, finding himself so interested in pixelmons and their anatomy. He later found he had a passion for drawing when he finally got results he was satisfied with. He didn't want to stop drawing, he wanted to continue capturing the moments of nature and the pixelmons. He also gets strained hand/wrist due to drawing so much, he put his time in being ambidextrous. He can't properly draw with his left hand so far but he's working on it. When he was 11, his sister brought up the fact that he can't go travelling around unless he works out, since he tends to jump in on dangerous situations. His sister would take away his supplies and give them back after he goes exercise under her watch. He recently moved over to the Toro region for a fresh change only to find that people are being evacuated later on and he's also evacuated with everyone else.

Flaws: He could easily be tricked and blackmailed first time around. He also has a tendency to put the safety of others before himself. Even rushing into battles to help others and especially hurt pixelmons. He won't ever stop being gullible, usually not thinking that people are lying. That fact goes straight over his head.

Ambitions: He wishes to draw pixelmons in their natural habitats and such. He desires to draw every single pixelmon in the world.

Starter Pixelmon: Snivy
Skin: Image

—Open Response Questions—
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

Without even a second thought, Bet accepts her request. He runs over to the Meowth and quickly thinks of what to do. He has two ideas and decides to go with one of them, keeping the other as backup. Bet faces the crying girl and comforts her, crouching down to her level, "I will help you retrieve him/her. Listen closely." He tells her to use the meowth's pixelball to retrieve Meowth back.

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?

Bet also reaches for his pixelball and accidentally pulls out an empty one. He quickly apologizes and gets his actual pixelball with his pixelmon. Bet hesitates, not sure if this is also empty, being paranoid. He calls out, "Come on out, my friend!" This time, his pixelmon comes out and Bet sighs of relief. He becomes determined and engages in battle.
Last edited by HotVampireNaruto on Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Re: HotVampireNaruto's Whitelist Application

Hello there! I'm Misha and I'll be reviewing your whitelist application. Overall it looks like a good app, and a lovely character, there's a few things small though that need to be fixed before I can accept it! I'll just get right on started~

• To avoid confusion we highly do not recommend having a character that has lived in Toro or would have much knowledge of it. There's a lot of things that new players would not know about that the people of Toro would, and we wouldn't want there to be any confusion caused from you not knowing something your character should. Feel free to pick a town from an existing game's region though! Your biography is fine besides this fact.

• I would like to know that with Toro being in the winter, he would have to wear some sort of shoes/boots. It's also just a small personal thing, but the shading on the hair bothers me just a bit. Would you mind if I reshaded it and/or added proper shoes? Sorry if this offends you, I'm just a bit particular when it comes to skins.

Before I finish, I would like to mention that Toro is currently under a blizzard as of a few nights ago, and it started snowing a season or so before that. Everybody has been evacuated due to the sudden, heavy blizzard, and more information about it can be found [here]. It definitely won't stop me from accepting you during the next week, but it's something you should know for when you get accepted! He would have to have ICly arrived in Toro the night before, or even a few days / week so he could have been evacuated, as any boats/planes would have been cancelled during this time. Again, no worries, if anything; it's a great time to join as more people are getting on and it means it'll be easier to find people to interact with!

Anywho, the rest of the app looks pretty great, and what art of yours I've seen is great! Once you fix these changes I'll give it another look over, just make sure to respond so I know that you'd fixed it. If you have any questions, problems, or concerns, feel free to contact me via PMs, make a post, or contact me on skype at Mishakiara. Thank you for showing interest, and I do hope to see more of you around soon!
HotVampireNaruto
MC name: xXRoyal_KittyXx

Re: HotVampireNaruto's Whitelist Application

Mishakiara wrote:Hello there! I'm Misha and I'll be reviewing your whitelist application. Overall it looks like a good app, and a lovely character, there's a few things small though that need to be fixed before I can accept it! I'll just get right on started~

• To avoid confusion we highly do not recommend having a character that has lived in Toro or would have much knowledge of it. There's a lot of things that new players would not know about that the people of Toro would, and we wouldn't want there to be any confusion caused from you not knowing something your character should. Feel free to pick a town from an existing game's region though! Your biography is fine besides this fact.

• I would like to know that with Toro being in the winter, he would have to wear some sort of shoes/boots. It's also just a small personal thing, but the shading on the hair bothers me just a bit. Would you mind if I reshaded it and/or added proper shoes? Sorry if this offends you, I'm just a bit particular when it comes to skins.

Before I finish, I would like to mention that Toro is currently under a blizzard as of a few nights ago, and it started snowing a season or so before that. Everybody has been evacuated due to the sudden, heavy blizzard, and more information about it can be found [here]. It definitely won't stop me from accepting you during the next week, but it's something you should know for when you get accepted! He would have to have ICly arrived in Toro the night before, or even a few days / week so he could have been evacuated, as any boats/planes would have been cancelled during this time. Again, no worries, if anything; it's a great time to join as more people are getting on and it means it'll be easier to find people to interact with!

Anywho, the rest of the app looks pretty great, and what art of yours I've seen is great! Once you fix these changes I'll give it another look over, just make sure to respond so I know that you'd fixed it. If you have any questions, problems, or concerns, feel free to contact me via PMs, make a post, or contact me on skype at Mishakiara. Thank you for showing interest, and I do hope to see more of you around soon!
I wouldn't mind if you change the skin. I'm not good in making MC skins so do what you need to do.
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Re: HotVampireNaruto's Whitelist Application(EDITED)

Alright, looked it over once more and it looks good! I might redo the shading on the hair again once I have the time, and I will post another reply/contact you if I do. For now though, this should be good enough!

http://i.imgur.com/WTjM4eo.png

With that done, once you change into the proper skin, all should be good. Now the only thing left to say is that you're...
After you install our [Modpack and Resource Pack] and [Allocate RAM] you should be able to get on with the IP server.toro-league.com! Feel free to add me on skype under the username Mishakiara if you have questions or would like to be added to the skype group.

Anywho I hope you enjoy your time on the server, and I definitely hope to see you around sometime!~

Return to “Accepted Applications”