Rennas App

Rennas
MC name: Me_Kitty_Cat

Rennas App

—Player Questions—
Minecraft Username: Me_Kitty_Cat

Where did you hear about us: Googled up "RP pixelmon servers"
Tell us a little about yourself: I am a female over in Australia NSW, I play pixelmon every Sunday, Saturday and Friday from 3:30pm to 5:00pm. I have brown hair, natural blond streaks, willowy build and have chocolate brown eyes. I am quiet, shy and do well in school. I have always wanted to be someone else, someone confident.

—Roleplay Questions—

What is roleplaying?: Roleplaying is where you become a character, thinking and acting like that character would.

What is meta-gaming in your own words?: Meta-gaming is a roleplaying, with information on your character already known to everyone.

What is power-gaming in your own words? Powergaming is when you don't give others the chance or time to roleplay. So if your character is in a fight it would be powergaming to say “X kicks X in the leg!” because it already decides the fate of the other character.

What is retroactive continuity in your own words? A retcon, is changing facts or the way things went.

What is a Mary Sue in your own words? A Mary Sue character is a perfect character (No flaws or imperfections what so ever).

What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? In-Character, is that you are roleplaying like your character. You are talking and thinking like him/her. Out-Of-Character, is talking like yourself behind the screen.

Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server?: Yes, but it has never been serious. I want to do one seriously because of how many times people just do there own thing and don't let me answer or roleplay.

—In-Game Lore Questions (Please answer in your own words)—

Describe any city in Toro of your choosing: There is a city in the north called Ferrite. It’s commonly known for it's science and learning, with an open Pixelmon lab to use and a university!

What is Pix Co.? It is the multinational in the Toro Region. Pix Co. is well-known, most for their revolutionary inventions for pixelmon (PC, healer, pixelball etc).

—General Character Questions—

Full name: Rennas Alloy [REN-ZA ALL-OI]

Appearance: Rennas is willowy in build, has long blond hair which she always keeps out. Her icy blue eyes make some people feel uncomfortable. She loves her grey and white striped shirt to bits, she wares it every where! She is 2.34 meters tall and 45 kg. She has a long scare (30cm right to left) down her back from when she was pushed into a battle between two Scythers.

Biography: Rennas has no idea who her family is, at the age of 5 months she was put in an orphanage over in Unova and has always wanted to find her family. On her 14th birthday a hurt mareep came to the orphanage, Rennas felt a connection with the pixelmon and started to believe that they could help her grow. When the mareep left it felt like something was missing. On her 16th birthday she was given her first pixelmon a charmander which she called Burn. After exploring Unova ( and turning 17) , Rennas got a job as a cleaner at the Unova airport and earned enough money to fly over to the Toro region which she had seen every where on leaflets.

Flaws: Rennas can rush in to action without thinking about it, it can land her in big trouble. Also she is extremely trusting and over-confident. Sometimes she can act a bit freaky, fawning over pixelmon that belong to other trainers.

Ambitions: Rennas only wants to explore, make friends and live her life with pixelmon by her side.

Starter Pixelmon: Charmander

Skin: http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/9584 ... irl-blond/

—Open Response Questions—

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond? Rennas feels sorry for the girl, and slowly coaxes the Meowth down with some high quality MooMooMilk she had bought earlier that day.

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond? "OMG! You have a Rattat!" Rennas totally freaks out the boy by patting and stroking the Rattat. Then pulling herself up, she turns back to the boy and holds up her pixelball. "Let's Fight"
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Re: Rennas App

Hello! I'm Misha, and I'll be reviewing your application today! Overall, it looks pretty good; there is a few parts I need fixed though before I can accept your application.

Before I continue, I would like to mention that Toro is currently under a blizzard as of a few nights ago. Toro is covered in snow, and everybody has been evacuated. More information about it can be found [here]. It definitely won't stop me from accepting you during the next week, but it's something you should know for when you get accepted! She would have to have ICly arrived in Toro a while ago (a week or two) so she could have been evacuated, as any boats/planes would have been cancelled during this time. Again, no worries, if anything; it's a great time to join as more people are getting on and it means it'll be easier to find people to interact with!

—General Character Questions—
The skin is a tag bit inappropriate for the more 1950s aesthetic we try to keep on the server. The skin should be fine if you were to close the shoulders and add pants! I'm also a bit confused as you mentioned she keeps her hair out, but it is in a braid, but if you fix that in your appearance it should be fine.

If you need help adjusting the skin we can help you do so! As mentioned, it is currently winter in Toro so she should get something thicker, but it works for now! If you say it's a sweater and add a scarf that would work too.

—Open Response Questions—
Your response must be one paragraph (5 complete sentences)! For this part you're gonna have to be a tad more creative and go into more detail! Enough to make it fit the one paragraph requirement (for both) at least. Perhaps go into more detail on how your character feels about suddenly being challenged. Is she excited, angry, annoyed? Mention how she'd feel after the battle or what he'd say to the trainer! It's alright to make emotes for the other trainer in this situation.

Thank you for applying, and I do hope to see you adjust this and fix up your application! When you do just make sure to post a reply so I know you have, and if you have any questions/problems/concerns, feel free to post them or contact me! There is a PM system, but adding me on Skype at Mishakiara will ensure the fastest responses. Again, thank you, and have a wonderful day!
Rennas
MC name: Me_Kitty_Cat

Thanks for pointing out what I needed to change!

Skin: http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/1019 ... 0-s-blond/

Biography: Rennas has no idea who her family is, at the age of 5 months she was put in an orphanage over in Unova and has always wanted to find her family. On her 14th birthday a hurt mareep came to the orphanage, Rennas felt a connection with the pixelmon and started to believe that they could help her grow. When the mareep left it felt like something was missing. On her 16th birthday she was given her first pixelmon a charmander which she called Burn. After exploring Unova ( and turning 17) , Rennas got a job as a cleaner at the Unova airport and earned enough money to fly over to the Toro region which she had seen every where on leaflets. Unfortunately when Rennas arrives the people of Toro are evacuating because of a blizzard sweeping of the region. Despite her best efforts to stay and see the blizzard, Rennas is put on a subway with a random destination. Sad but not giving up hope Rennas plans everything she will do in Toro.

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?
Rennas walks over to the girl to hear her explanation. Then understanding what had happened, walks over to the tree and tries to coax Meowth down. "Here Meowth. Just come down here." Releasing the Meowth hasn't budged, she takes her backpack off and gets out a blow and milk. She fills up the bowl and places it at the bottom of the tree. After sometime Meowth comes down and drinks the milk, Rennas give Meowth back to the girl then pats Meowth on the head before collecting her bowl and continuing on her adventure.

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?
Rennas looks over at the trainer with a excited spark in her heart. She can't hold it in. She walks over to the trainer and says with a big grin, "Where did you get a Rattata! Can you show my it's moves! It's so cute!" Then Rennas remembers where she is, stands up and this time her face is set in determination. "You want a fight? Then let's fight!"
Rennas throws her pixelball and out comes her charmander, Burn.

Is this any better Misha? If not please tell me how to make it better. Thanks again!
Rennas Alloy
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Hello, no worries! Just glad to have people interested in this server. Anyway, I would recommend extending the pants to cover the little bit of skin on the legs, but other than that it looks good! I would like to note that she shouldn't arrive while they're evacuating; having her arrive the night before would be fine though. Small details though, nothing that should stop me from saying that you're...
After you install our [Modpack and Resource Pack] and [Allocate RAM] you should be able to get on with the IP server.toro-league.com! Feel free to add me on skype under the username Mishakiara if you have questions or would like to be added to the skype group.

Also, don't forget to read the post on our winter event which can be found [here] as it's very important! If you need help getting to the winter event's area, definitely contact someone or say something in global chat!

Anywho I hope you enjoy your time on the server, and I definitely hope to see you around sometime!~

Return to “Accepted Applications”