xSpoonix white list application

Applications that have been inactive for more than 1 week.
spooni
MC name: xspoonix

xSpoonix white list application

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: xspoonix
Where did you hear about us: Found the site on my own looking for roleplay servers.
Tell us a little about yourself: I am a 21 year old male, i've been playing pokemon since 1999 always adored the franchise. I read and write alot of fantasy and fiction. I'd say i'm a pretty much your average gamer.

-Roleplay Questions-
[ Please use your own words. ]
What is roleplaying? Roleplaying is acting out or living another life which is not yours. Staying in character and interacting like you would irl.
What is meta-gaming? Its using pre existing information or knowledge that shouldnt or couldnt be know to the character. Pretty much using information your character shouldnt know breaking immersion.
What is power-gaming? Doing something without giving the person involved a say in the matter or time to react at all.
What is retroactive continuity? A retroactive continuity, aka retcon, is changing how things happened or discrediting its existence.
What is a Mary Sue? A perfect character with no flaws, normally liked by everyone and is special or better then anyone else.
What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)? In character would be your character speaking or doing an action but lets say you wanna ask a question out of rp you would use whatever ooc or out of character "markers" to do so transitioning between the two without confusion.
Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server? I have roleplayed in many mmorpgs, most recently i have done so in rust, life is feudal, medieval engineers, and many more. im very used to text and speech based rp.

-General Character Questions-
[There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the appearance, biography, and personality.]
Full name: Jessy Kitana
Appearance: 6foot very slim, dark haired and bearded young man. Wears a white button up dress shirt under a black dress style trench coat, with a pokeball/item sash around a shoulder under said trech coat, he normally wears blue jeans with nicer dress shoes and always has his brown backpack on. Despite trying to dress with respect and style he does always wear a white head band with his long hair flowing loosely at the back killing the vibe.
Personality: He's always been a loner, shy type of person, very caring and passionate about those he loves. Very set in his ways and hard headed once he gets to something he wont stop till hes done it his way.
Bio: Born to a family of 3 having only one sister his family lived in kanto by MT. Moon off route 3 in a small log house near, not in the small town Pewter city, his father an avid trainer and breeder, was a prospecter by trade. His sister had left to make a name for herself by the time he was 10 and the following year his father came home after a long trip with a present for Jessy. It was a apricorn pokeball, inside was his starter his beloved dratini. Not knowing there were so many dragon types at the time jessy wanted to explore other regions battle trainers experience adventure and meet more dragons.
Flaws: Has a very hard head and very prideful when it comes to most situations, also a little quick to temper and has a very soft side for pokemon.
Ambitions: Dreams of finding somewhere to settle down, would love to teach people young and old of pokemon.
Starter Pixelmon: Dratini
Skin: (Please include front and back shot or the skin itself.) https://spooni.imgur.com/all/

-Open Response Questions-
[Respond to at least 2 of the 3 scenarios. There is a one full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) minimum for the scenarios you choose. Feel free to make responses for the NPC in order to meet this requirement.]

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?
A: I'd say "You poor little thing i'm here for ya, *gestures to grab her hand* come along show me where" as we get to the tree it let my pokeball hit the ground releasing my dratini. I then say "Get your pokeball ready darlin', Dratini use a faint twister to shake meowth out of that tree" as the winds hit meowth comes crashing down only to dissipate into the pokeball.

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?
A: I smile and say "good evening miss i'm here to find myself and my purpose, i want to teach folk about pokemon and be someone people come to when they have questions, i'd also like to find myself a home and feel like i have a purpose" " I hope i answered all your questions really must be going, have a splendid night miss"

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?
A: Being surprised that he'd challenge me with a noticeably untrained rattata i send out my poke "GO dratini" letting my pokeball hit the floor releasing him. I let the trainer attack first. He says "rattata use tackle!" i dont even have to tell dratini to dodge, he slides out of the tackles way and i say "dratini use slam" dratini slams into the rattata and knocks it a few feet skidding on its side, promptly being returned to its trainers ball. The kid looks down and sad, so i go up to him and tell him "the only reason i didnt hold back was to show you that over confidence can hurt the ones you love, now get that little guy to a PC and train him to match that confidence of yours"
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Re: xSpoonix white list application

Hello, I'm Misha and I'll be looking at your whitelist app today! I'll get right to it~

The RP Questions section looks fine, for the character questions themselves...
• His Appearance and Personality are short and need to be a minimum of 5 sentences. You can find help for your personality here. For the Appearance I would consider splitting the run-on sentence in your appearance and then you'd only need to add one sentence.
• There is a big gap from when he supposedly started traveling (11) to his current age (20), you'll need ot add a bit more details on what he did during this time. Whether it just be traveling from here to there and exploring some regions (it might be good for personal reference to list them), or whatever. You also need to say how and why he came to Toro in specific.

And for the open responses, they're good but the writing style is cute but it needs to be adjusted a bit. It needs to be written third person, and with no *s around action. So, just write this if this were a proper literature. If you adjust what you have it should be fine~

Overall the character concept seems fine and you got the RP questions down, so all you have to do is make these few alterations and I can happily accept you! When you make the edits needed just post a reply so we know you fixed it and I'll look it over again.

Return to “Inactive Applications”