ZAKU1's whitelist application

ZAKU1
MC name: ZAKU1

ZAKU1's whitelist application

Minecraft Username:
ZAKU1

Where did you hear about us:
planet minecraft, I had been searching for many pokemon rps on a lot of platforms, like discord. But I tried minecraft and fortunately found this server.

Tell us a little about yourself:
I like Mobile Suit Gundam and i'm the president of the model club at my highschool. I have many interests, but pokemon is one of my longest lasting ones since i've been obsessed since age 3.

Roleplay Questions
What is roleplaying?
Acting through text, trying to convey a story as you go along. It's like reading a book, except you are one of the characters and everyone else is writing the book with you.

What is meta-gaming?
using knowledge found outside the roleplay, usually from OOC as an advantage to boost the roleplay to your own liking at the cost of other's enjoyment and fair treatment.

What is power-gaming?
making your character the center of attention. wording things that pre-determine other's actions in your favor. for example, you didn't TRY to punch them, you DID punch them. this is making your actions free flowing at the cost of limiting other's actions and preventing them from getting anything they may desire done.

What is retroactive continuity?
the flow of time is always changing, and it's consistency has the ability to be edited.

What is a Mary Sue?
a mary sue is a person with no flaws, no interesting development, and no limitations. they do whatever they please as long as it's a perfect ending. no conflict between others or self, no changes for the better, not a single shred of negativity needed for the synergy all good and well made characters must possess. They win everything, everyone is below them, and everyone just loves them because they'll never do anything wrong. These "Mary Sues" as they are called are just self centered characters that bring no productivity to the roleplay and only enjoyment to the person playing the mary sue, not to anyone else.

What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)?
IC is in character, your deeply involved in what your characters doing and your in the action of roleplaying. OOC is out of character, used sometimes to point out errors such as metagaming or powerplaying. Give tips or advice, or just talk about the rp like you would talk about anything else IRL being yourself and not the character you play as. and lastly talking about all things not related to rp, like a general conversation about hobbies or something like that.

Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server?
I'm currently on two RP servers on discord, (those both being gundam) and i consider those my two current experiences. some past ones include and Yugioh RP and so much medieval minecraft servers I can't even count.
General Character Questions

Full name:
Barzt Metrano

Appearance: - he's usually wearing a fishing vest of some sort, and his hat decorated with hooks and different ways to bait fish. He has short, but thick and silky black hair with green eyes like grass in the spring. His hair will curl out to the sides at the last half inch it grows to, making it look sort of shaggy and uncombed. He has sort of a neutral look on his face, and if he smiled it would look like a squiggly line you'd see a child draw with a colored pencil, scrunched and uneven. He seems generally quiet due to his neutral look, but is actually moderately friendly and social. His posture when sitting down is slouched, and he also stands somewhat slouched. He has a short, but fat nose. He is usually wearing pale greenish clothing, as that is his favorite color.

Personality: -
He is mildly tempered, and prefers to avoid needless conflict. If challenged to a battle, at least for leisure purposes he'll gladly accept. He tries to socialize with strangers, usually relying on small talk. He mumbles and gets nervous when talking making it inaudible at times. Around his friends, he's more open and likes to be sarcastic sometimes he talks too fast when excited with them. around people he dislikes, he's very silent and raises his voice when talking If he even decides to respond in the first place. He's always loved fishing, at least in freshwater bodies of water although he can fish in saltwater too. He takes a liking to water-type pixelmon and prefers them for battling.

Biography: - One paragraph minimum.
Barzt came from Unova, he was born and raised there. His father was from hoenn, and since the region had lots of water bodies it was perfect for fishing. Since they lived in the inland parts of unova, barzt and his father for most of their fishing trips stuck to rivers, ponds, and lakes. Barzt family wasn't rich, but more or so lower-middle class. Barzt wa a single child and because of this treated his friends like brothers and sisters. Barzt was homeschooled all his life and is moderately educated. After long fishing trips with the same locations, Barzt grew bored of unova's bodies of water. he wanted to explore, to go to new places... find new spots and see the world's great waterways. His parents at first disapproved of his ideas, saying that he could not travel alone because he was too young. Barzt made a bet with his father that said if he could win the unova regional fishing competition he'd get full funding to go live in a new region through the mail. Barzt, determined and passionate won first place with the fourth largest goldeen caught on record in the region's history. His father, impressed and a man of his word, gave Barzt initial funding for a boat ticket to the toro region. He packed his duffel bag with the essentials and looked foward to his new days he'd spend in the toro region.
Flaws:
Barzt Is very close-minded and only follows his own interests. He can come off as impulsive and doesn't really think before he does something. He does not do what he preaches and is bad at keeping important promises or living up to others expectations. he is very overconfident when battling. he does not take into account his surroundings or even plan ahead in dire life changing or threatening situations.

Ambitions:
He simply wants to fish and relax. free of nagging and constant responsibility. In terms of battle he wants to prove that he is exceptional at battling with only water type pixelmon and show he is one of the most exceptional water type trainers in the region.
Starter Pixelmon:
Krabby

Skin:
https://imgur.com/ZLRGduS front

https://imgur.com/bI5flcC back

Open response Questions:

After arriving in Toro a cheerful woman walks up to you, a clipboard in her hand. “Hello and welcome to Toro! I would like to ask where you came from and why you came, as well as where you plan to go. All for for statistical reasons of course.” she asked with a bright smile as she held a pen to her clipboard. How does your character respond?

Barzt smiled back, and of course it was more of a weird, and somewhat horrifying scrunched up expression. He could see the ladies smile kind of fade in a sense, curving upwards less. he tried to ignore this and asnwer her questions. "well, I won a bet and now I've come here to see someplace outside my home region! Possibly even find more places to fish aro...und here!" he said cheerfully, although the last part of the sentence was mumbled and slighlty inaudible. He got the feeling the lady was just ignoring it, like most people who didn't want to come off as rude. She asked "What was that last part?" barzt repeated "Possibly to find even more places to fish around here" He said in a tone void of any emotion. The lady put on an easily noticably fake scrunched smile and said "Th-thank you!" As barzt turned his back to her, walking towards a stone bridge with a river under it that he saw in the distance.

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?

Barzt smiled akwardly as he reached into his fishing vest and pulled out his pokeball, clearing his throat "Ahem... well, if it's just for fun sure!" he said as he threw out his pokeball, releasing a krabby onto the dry gravel road. The trainer's rattata was twitching, just itching to test out it's potential. barzt impulsively shouted out to his krabby "use vicegrip!" The krabby had scuttled over to the rattata, but the rattata had the advantage in speed due to being a land pokemon. At the other trainers command, it looped around the krabby and bit it's leg. The krabby, filled with pain was one shotted. Barzt Put his hands on his head and thought to himself "Oh crap! Doesn't he have bubblebeam? I should've tried to use my range to my advantage!" He said as he retrieved his defeated krabby and walked past the bloating trainer, not responding to his cheap remarks and petty insults. Barzt moved on along the road, trying to forget what happened.
Skolarr
MC name: Skolarr

Re: ZAKU1's whitelist application

Hello there, welcome to Toro! I'm Skolarr, and I'll be reviewing your app today. I guess to get down to brass tacks; your app is honestly pretty solid. I can't find anything really wrong with it: All your answers are correct, your bio is satisfactory, and your open response questions are satisfactory as well! So, I guess its now on me to...

Accept your app!

Be sure to read up on the rules and stuff, and if you have questions I'm sure the lovely folks in discord can answer them for you!

Also, just a neat little bit of info that you may like: The Water Gym in Cobalt is looking for a new Gymleader. Perhaps thats something you may want to look into? :D
Image Keep on Necrodancin'!Image

Return to “Accepted Applications”