Lionheart24 Whitelist

Lionheart24
MC name: Kingdomkey101

Lionheart24 Whitelist

-Player Questions-
Minecraft Username: Kingdomkey101

Where did you hear about us: From Skol on Discord

Tell us a little about yourself: I’m an avid video game player, although I usually play by myself. I’ve been a fan of the Pokemon series for a while now, and this seems like an interesting mod to use for my first mod experience on Minecraft.

-Roleplay Questions-
What is roleplaying?
Playing as another character that is not you, whether its in high fantasy or a daily life sim.

What is meta-gaming?
Its using preexisting knowledge of a character in a situation where the other character within the RP should not know yet. Basically, using outside information of a character when the other person shouldn't logically know it yet.

What is power-gaming?
Doing an action without waiting for another Rper to react to the situation, which makes it so your controlling the situation

What is retroactive continuity?
When a creator forgets or changes something in the mediums universe, usually for plot reasons.

What is a Mary Sue?
A self-insert character that usually has no flaws, is usually overpowered, and every character usually loves them.

What is the difference between in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC)?
IC means roleplaying as the character in the game/story, OOC means your talking not as your RP character, usually to talk with your other participants.

Do you have previous experience playing on a RP server?
Not on Minecraft, but I’ve done text based on Discord.

-General Character Questions-
Full name: Tyrian Alistair

Appearance: Male. Light skin and green eyes. Orange hair and a scruffy beard. Green shirt and brown long pants held up with a black belt and a pair of Black and grey shoes. Pair of finger-less gloves that are black and grey, with green on the back.

Personality: Giving off the aura of a thug, he’s learned to play off it in public by staying quiet and usually not opening his mouth unless its necessary. In these situations he is forced to talk in public, he'll usually try to make it as short as possible if he's talking with a stranger. If its with friends, he'll be a bit more open, but still seem rather quiet compared to others. He also uses the fact he uses fire and dark types as leverage for this persona as well. When he’s by himself or with the rare friend, he’s usually laid back, playing with his starter or chatting away. Like many people, he has an extremely hard time keeping to themselves if it seems a trainer is abusing their pixelmon in anyway, which has gotten him in minor trouble. When he battles, he tends to look either very bored if the battle ends quickly or getting a bit too into it if it goes on.

Biography: Born in the Unova region, Tyrian lived most of his life between the skyscrapers of Castelia City. Being the only child of a single mother in a lower middle-class home, he usually spent his days wandering the alleys, looking for anything interesting that had been thrown away. Which, is how he found his starter, with the poor thing been thrown into an empty dumpster and junk piled on the lid. In his later years, he began to wish to spread his wings and make his footing in the world. When he heard of the Toro region being discovered and that trainers were beginning to flock to it, he settled on becoming a trainer and exploring the new region.

Flaws: He has a bad tendency not to think about his actions, which usual puts him in a tight spot, whether it’s saying the wrong thing or not having a strategy for a battle.

Ambitions: After his initial feeling for freedom subsides, he settlers on wanting to explore every inch of the new region, to uncover it’s secrets.

Starter Pixelmon: Growlithe

Skin: https://imgur.com/2pu6zJW https://imgur.com/yoMU8i2

-Open Response Questions-

You find yourself standing in a bustling town. Suddenly, a small girl runs up to you, her eyes seeming to glisten with fresh tears as her bottom lip quivers. “Please!” She cries out to you, “You must help me! My poor Meowth is stuck in a tree!” She points to a nearby tree as more tears spill out of her eyes and down her cheeks. How does your character respond?

Answer: Feeling slightly startled that a kid had run up to him, despite his apperence, he said, “…Alright, kid. I’ll help ya.” Wandering over to the tree, he saw the Scratch Cat Pokemon high above him, stuck behind a jumble of branches. Putting a hand to his chin, he thought for a moment before turning to the young girl. “You got its pokeball with you?” he asked. She nodded tearfully, holding out a Great Ball. “Alright…” Tyrian muttered before throwing a pokeball, “Growlithe, come out!” As soon as the fire-type landed on the ground, he called, “Growlithe, aim at that Mewoth and use Roar!” Aim up, the Puppy Pokemon let out a straining roar, with the Meowth visible fluffing up in fear before turning into red energy and returning to the Great Ball. Hugging the ball, the girl looked at him with bright eyes, “Thank you sir!” she cried happily. He returned his starter and turned, blocking his small smile. “Your welcome, kid.”

You are walking along the road when your eyes lock onto a trainer's in the distance. At that moment, you both freeze in place. You see a glimmer in the trainer's eyes as he reaches for his Pixelball. "Go, Rattata! Show this chump what we've been training for!" the trainer shouts as he swiftly releases his chosen partner in the vacant space that separates the two of you. How does your character respond?

Answer: “Hmph, overconfident much?” he thought, eye’s rolling. Grabbing a pokeball, he threw it, saying, “Come on out, Growlithe!” When the Puppy Pokemon landed, Tyrian noticed the Rattata getting ready to move. Quickly, he shouted, “Use Take Down!” Growlithe quickly zipped to the right of the rodent, then smashed its head harshly into its side, sending the Rattata flying. When it stopped rolling, he blinked when he noticed the pokemon was simply twitching and not trying to stand up. “Huh...” he muttered, he and his pokemon watching the other trainer run up to the rodent, “I don’t think we’ve one hit someone before, Growlithe…”
Last edited by Lionheart24 on Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Skolarr
MC name: Skolarr

Re: Lionheart24 Whitelist

Hello, and thank you for applying for taking the time to apply to the Toro League! I’m Skolarr, and I’ll be the one reviewing your application today! Before I can accept you and get you rolling for the updated toro on friday, there’s a few issues I’ll need you to fix.

You’re questions are mostly good, however; metagaming is a bit incorrect,and needs to be fixed. We want to know what metagaming means in an RP sense. Other than that, they’re good.

For your appearance, its fine but...we do need to touch on the skin. But, we’ll to that in a moment.

Personality, I would like to expand just a little bit more on how she interacts with others specifically. This thread here might be able to help with developing your character's personality. Picking a few set behavioral traits beforehand and giving reason behind them/expanding them can help you with writing up the personality as well.

Everything else here looks good as far as I can tell, but...let’s talk about your skin for a moment: Its a nice skin, don’t get me wrong but...the quiver seems a bit more made for a fantasy server, and the goggles don’t exactly fit either (unless you have a reason for him wearing them). So, I have to ask you to either edit your skin or use a more appropriate one before I accept this application. If you need help making a skin, we have a skin shop here on the forums where you can have someone create/help you make a skin for the server!

Once you’ve corrected the above, just bump this thread and I’ll give it another looksie. Thank you for taking the time to apply!
Image Keep on Necrodancin'!Image
Skolarr
MC name: Skolarr

Re: Lionheart24 Whitelist

I see you edited, very nice.

Anyways, from what I can see...everything seems fixed! So, without further holdup...

Congrats! Please be sure to download our new 1.10 modpack and ask a GM for your requested starter. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to ask me or any of our lovely staff in our discord!
Image Keep on Necrodancin'!Image

Return to “Accepted Applications”