A Broadcast from Admin Jameson - Friday

Clear your schedule for the latest events.
stowaway8888
MC name: stowaway8888/Dayre_

A Broadcast from Admin Jameson - Friday

Tonight's broadcast was an opposite to the last one - this one had very important news.

"GOOOOOOOD EVENING, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! How y'all doin' out there? Heh... boy, today was a BLAST! First and foremost to you lovely members of our organization... yes, Jasmine is back! Safe and sound - and still uptight as usual. WOMP." he'd snicker. "Now we aren't selling out - of course we didn't give those idiots what they wanted! Nono, they fell for the ol' fake Harvey gag... heheheh. And while I'd love to take credit for this idea, I simply cannot. Nono, tonight, we have a special guest calling in. Now lets give a round of applause for the one! THEEEE ONLY! CEREEEEBELLUM! Yer on, boss."

A female voice, masked by static and whatnot would come onto the air. "Citizens of Toro, you may know me, you may not. I am The Cerebellum of Team Neo Noir, the current head and leader of the organization. I am not like those you've encountered in the past, I'm not experimenting on my self like Shadow X or Doctor Q. I am not trying to create my own world and have the region worship me like Yvonne. Nor will I have a mentally unstable weapon of destruction do my bidding. I am the leader that will accomplish what Team Noir was created for, once the dust settles Toro will be no more and my father's teachings enacted. This region will become an island uninhabited by humans and remain the cradle of life for pixelmon in which it was originally created for as told by Darkrai." She'd take a pause, the radio silent for a few seconds. "Tomorrow my brothers and sisters, I invite all ranks of Neo Noir to gather in front of the townhall for a rally and hear me publicly speak. At this rally we'll decide the fate of the few last captives in our hands, Harvey Garrett and Jake Lashley. Too many times has the citizens of Toro take our lives, it's now time we take their lives into our own hands. I expect to see you all there. Victory is nearly in our grasp."

"And that's that, folks! You heard about the rally tomorrow, so you BETTER BE THERE! Hmpfh... and now, as a special request by Edgar Penn - blech - here's Johnny B. Goode!"

The song would begin to play, ending the news. As the song ends, the signal is scrambled... and the radio cuts off, for good.

Return to “Events”