Ongoing Player Event: Fossils!

RiaLangset
MC name: ItsRia

Ongoing Player Event: Fossils!

A special announcement would be broadcasted over the Royal Tyrian Radio, the Professor's infamous monotone voice managing to catch everyone's attention, at least for a few moments.

Good evening, Torans. I am Professor Mielke, the Pixelmon Professor of the Toro Region. Starting Autumn 1st, a fossil program has been launched for all trainers seeking to accept a new challenge in terms of raising pixelmon to be at their best ability. Fossil Pixelmon are still undergoing plenty of study, and I require the help of capable trainers to take a fossil pixelmon and guide it into the modern world. I have one of my own, a Kabuto that many have seen skittering about my lab. There is a location in this region where Dome and Helix fossils are found in abundant supply, and I will be more than pleased to guide trainers to them.

However, Fossil pixelmon require a certain amount of care, and I must know that a trainer is capable of it. Furthermore, the location requires a trainer to have a strong bond with their current pixelmon. Working together with the Toro Gym Leaders, we ask that any trainer that seeks to have a fossil of their own must prove their worth by showing me two Toro Gym Badges before I can take you to the location. The badges do not have to be in any particular order.

Thank you for your time, feel free to contact myself for any further questions.

The announcement would end, and the Fossil Program would become common knowledge to all trainers as they progress in the gyms.

===================

Hey everyone! After me jabbering about it for far too long, I'm finally able to get this going. I had to wait until Professor Mielke was able to dedicate enough time to this program, as well as some irl things needing to be out of the way.

There are rules I must enforce about this, so bear with me.

1) Your player must have two gym badges before we can begin. This is to encourage players to take on the gym challenge and the appropriate roleplay with their pixelmon.

2) After rply showing your character the location, you are more than free to come back on your own. If you are to bring people there, please make it rply. Unworthy trainers, or people that Professor Mielke did not bring with her will not get the fossils.

3) Please contact me ahead of time oocly when you would like to do this player event. This event is ongoing and player activated, so it is entirely up to you when you would like to have your character go, and if I'm available to get online.

I really look forward to this event, and I'm very happy to be able to run it for everyone. It was a lot of fun when I was taken to this location by another player a year ago with a few friends. I hope to give this experience to everyone and perhaps encourage some of you to explore on your own. Toro has a lot of fascinating hidden gems. Need to know where to look, and get to know your roleplay neighbors, they might just know something.

Return to “Archives”