Tiffy's App Team Application

tiffmagius
MC name: tiffmagius

Tiffy's App Team Application

Preferred Name: Tiffy / Tiffany
MC Username: Asarel
Time Zone: EST
Number of hours available: Constanty. I sleep from like 5AM to 12PM EST otherwise I'm almost constantly around on Skype and Discord.
How long you have been playing on Toro League: Late April 2014

Why do you want to join the Application Team?: I've been on the App team before! From what I know from past experience it can be a little difficult for the server, especially if we see an influx of players. I've only ever not been in a position like this when I leave Toro [which I have been known to do but I am not planning on it] because I love to help out where I can.
Do you have any past experiences of any similar positions?: I am currently on the loreteam/RP character accepter on TamrielCraft, but you can see examples of what I've done here on Toro for whitelisting in the past.
http://www.toro-league.com/forum/search ... d%5B%5D=64
What can you bring to this team?: Patience and willingness to sit and work with an applicant who needs extra help before their app can be accepted.
What is one weakness you have that might hinder your ability to work on this team?: Perhaps college work, but that won't be for another 3 months or so.
How do we handle applicants under the age of 13?: Toro requires parent's permission for play for children under the age of 13 as this server tends to be PG-13, or even a little over it in terms of places like Teamspeak.
Anything else we need to know: :3c
discord: tiffy#4730
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Re: Tiffy's App Team Application

Return to “Accepted Applications”