HHHhhheath

Whether its graphics, music, or writing, let the creativity flow freely and post original content here!
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

HHHhhheath

" I understand. " Heath's voice trembled as he spoke to the grave, hoping it gave it comfort; not that Heath believed in the supernatural.
It wasn't an accident that he forgot to invite others to the burial. He knew they wouldn't want others to know what happened, for people's last memory of him to know that he had died in such an awful way, to be uncool. Then again, maybe they would have enjoyed people crying over him, the sympathy. There was a lot he didn't know about him actually, and now he'd never know. He'd never know his favorite movie, his favorite book(though he did not seem like the type to read), his family, or if it was really love in the first place and not some seasonal fling that was natural to the both of them. Yet it still hurt, and yet he still wept like he lost the most important thing in his life. In the previous few weeks he had become his life though.

From many hospital visits which ends in enemy stabbings, to fleeing for your lives, it's apparently easy to bond with someone when those hours can be your last. It must be all the emotion from the fear kicking in. Fear could also make you forget everything else in the world in a flash.

" Goodbye, my sunflower, " he whimpers finally as his voice gave out from the amount of crying. He grasped onto the bloodied scarf, " My sunshine " he whispers now. " M-My love of my life," before just barely finishing it off with, " My Good Lookin'." In reference to the song he used to woo the man twice.

If only he wasn't so concerned with being so good looking, if he wasn't so fearful of what people would think of him, if only he remembered that there was someone out there who loved him no matter what, then maybe he'd be alive still.

- ~ -
Heath left Toro shortly after a series of goodbyes and planting down some sunflowers near the grave to take the news to his late partner's family. It proved itself to be an adventure, one with no record. The days in Alkir passed on in a blur and a haze of smoke, he only just barely remembers meeting with the parents.

Heath has returned to Toro a mess, an addicted mess. His clean appearance gone, after-all he didn't need to impress anyone. The prized hair on his head was matted with dirt and some sand from Alkir messily enough

- ~ -
  • " Monsieur Heath? " a familiar voice cried out as Heath returned to his little farmhouse in Toro.
    The feminine, Kalosian voice belonged to the other man he had considered the love of his life. Instantly he sobered before feeling a wash of guilt as his hands fished under his layer of desert clothing to find a certain necklace.
    " Heeathh!~" the voice spoke up again as the man ran closer with his Meganium following quickly behind.
    Heath couldn't help but smile under his scarf and turn to Veloren, despite the fact his eyes watered.
    A cute gasp comes from the purple-hair'd man as he quickly grabs at a handkerchief, " M-Monsieur! I know you have missed me, but you do not need to cry!"
    " I-It's true that I missed you, " Kibo did he miss him, " but I'm not c-crying because of t-that. " Heath sniffles, " I- "
    " Why... you are filthy! No wonder you are so sad!" Veloren gasped as he neared close enough to smell the stench of drugs and alcohol on him.
    Heath let out a shaky laugh before going to embrace his purple love. Naturally, Vel hugs him back, overcoming the disgusting nature of Heath.
    Instantly he started to bawl at the reminder of love and his life with Veloren in Kalos. He cried as he felt instantly guilty for loving someone else. He had already started to regret returning to Toro all that time ago and leaving on good terms with Vel since he stepped foot on Toro, but the feelings return to him now.
    " P-Please do not cry, mon amour! Hurry, inside! " Veloren pleads, heartbroken to see his love so upset " I will clean you right up! "

At the end of the night Heath was in his bed, in a state of non-drug induced bliss as his hair was cleaned(along with the rest of his body) and he was snuggled up with his one and only love.
------------------
I'm not good at writing, and I certainly don't have the patience to write a lot AND well. I mostly wanted to write some of Heath's feels tho, so. y3h, peace. probably not submitting to contest cow I'll lose. maybe if not a lot of other people enter tho then ya

Return to “Creative Corner”