Our plug.dj!

Whether its graphics, music, or writing, let the creativity flow freely and post original content here!
TheRickCroese
MC name: TheRickCroese

Our plug.dj!

Hello everybody!

A big update regarding the plug.dj. I have moved the server to a more private place. Encoded the url, so other people can't just join whenever they want. With the new update, I can now moderate chat, DJ's and other stuff. People can be resident DJ's, if I'm offline. As soon as the other staff joins, I will give them the permissions to monitor it.
As said in an idea post, it will kinda serve as a DJ booth for the Jigglypuff Radio. Read about the original idea here.

The server can be found on http://plug.dj/f2b10d87/. Join, and love listening to our music!

I have got a small Staff list right here. If you think you deserve a position in it, please notify me.
  • Hosts: Rick, Peach (,Griff)
    Co-Hosts: Kampfkater, Heart (,Hat)
    Managers: Dekt (ET members?)
    Bouncers: RK9ify (
    Resident DJ's: Ewery1
I will try to go on it as much as possible. Because what's better than listening to someone else's music? Like, rate, favorite, do whatever you want to! I hope to see you on plug.dj!
Cheers, Rick~
TheRickCroese
MC name: TheRickCroese

Re: Our plug.dj!

I'm not dead or something, only less online. While I'm fixing some problems with my PC and connection, I will be relaying on my mobile internet. Same reason why I'm not that active anymore. If I am able to fix it, I will be back on tracks!

Return to “Creative Corner”