I Made a Toro Theme Song

Whether its graphics, music, or writing, let the creativity flow freely and post original content here!
Toma
MC name: TOMANATOR99

I Made a Toro Theme Song

Hey guys.. I don't really know how to say this but since the third day I got on Toro I was inspired. I got really inspired by everything. I know it sounds weird that I was inspired by Toro of all things but I guess it just spoke to me. A little background is I've been trying my hand with Sound Forge for quite some time trying to make Epica Music. It's been almost a year and two months since I first tried it and I like to think I might be decent at it. So back to the matter at hand. I decided to make a song but it was inspired by the Toro League. Hence the name Legends of Toro
I'm not asking you to buy it not by any means just maybe give it a quick listen. It'll be on free music streaming platforms soon so if you like it be patient it'll be free soon. And I would have posted it here if I could. But umm yeah thanks guys hope you like it. Sorry for wasting your time. Here's the link: https://www.cdbaby.com/m/cd/joshuatoma

Return to “Creative Corner”