Texture Pack: Items Guide

Peach
MC name: Peachi3xx

Texture Pack: Items Guide

We've changed a lot of items that would be otherwise useless in our Pixelverse (eg. armor, swords, etc.). This is only a list of items that have changed their texture. Anything not included should be assumed to be the default item.

Cyrion
MC name: Hype

Re: Texture Pack: Items Guide

Slowpork! Oh my!

Will any crafting guide mod be installed on the server? Something like Craftguide (since I hear NEI doesn't play nice with with Pixelmon) might be useful for the guys that always forget recipes IE: Me. lol
Mystery
MC name: MysteryLuvsYou

Currently, there isn't any mention of it, but this may change in the future. You will just have to used the wiki for now.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Mystery~
Cyrion
MC name: Hype

Mystery wrote:Currently, there isn't any mention of it, but this may change in the future. You will just have to used the wiki for now.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Mystery~
No need to appologize. :)
Peach
MC name: Peachi3xx

Cyrion wrote:Slowpork! Oh my!

Will any crafting guide mod be installed on the server? Something like Craftguide (since I hear NEI doesn't play nice with with Pixelmon) might be useful for the guys that always forget recipes IE: Me. lol
Oh! The recipes are all the same. I just did a little custom texture pack work. =)
Griff
MC name:

Cyrion wrote:Slowpork! Oh my!

Haha! Slowpork indeed. *rubs hands together menacingly*

I'm not quite sure how to answer your question, actually! We're using Minecraft as a means to facilitate a Pokemon "virtual reality," so the crafting aspect of Minecraft, hopefully, will be kept to a minimum and players can focus on the Pokemon aspect of things. Although, of course, those who know how to use the Minecraft aspect will definitely benefit from it... and get rich doing so!

Return to “Guides and Tutorials”