modpack not working

If you need help with something or want to share your thoughts and ideas, feel free to do so here!
Rennas
MC name: Me_Kitty_Cat

modpack not working

Hi, I got accepted awhile ago and for some reason no matter what I do, I can't get the modpack to work! Could you just give me a list of the mods needed? Thanks.
Rennas Alloy
Vernon
MC name: MirroredPanda
Discord: MirroredPanda#6969

Re: modpack not working

Mind sending me a screenshot of your mods folder? One of the mods we have in our pack is custom made, and I don't feel like digging up the dropbox link for it xD. The installer for it is a bit buggy, so I could help you fix it easily. If you'd prefer though, I can zip up my mods, except for Pixelmon, and dropbox them for you.
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Hello! I would like to first ask if you're sure it's been installed properly? Instead of downloading it to the /mods folder, you have to download it to .minecraft. Afterwards you have to then use the .jar which will extract the mods to the mods folder. Another problem is that it sometimes installs into a mods folder IN the mods folder! Make sure all the mods are straight in the mods folder, and not in another folder inside the folder. (Also that the Modpack.jar isn't in the mods folder)

Another note, make sure you dedicate your RAM!

If you're sure it's been installed correctly, then do what MadEye said and upload a screenshot! In addition, please try to add more details. Does it just not open at all, or does it open and crash upon trying to join/loading the menu? Do you have an error log?
Rennas
MC name: Me_Kitty_Cat

Oh sorry, I did as the instructions say on your page but when I try to download it or install it, the box comes up then disperses. It would be great to get a zip file or something. Also where can I find Toro Blocks download?
Rennas Alloy
Vernon

I'll upload the modpack to a dropbox for you. Give me a while, I'm on slow internet.
Vernon

And done, here you go: DOWNLOAD! I included some mods I use to make my game run faster (Optifine and Fastcraft). You'll need them, even if you have a p.decent computer, trust me.

Return to “Support and Feedback”